Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I know there's an official thread, but, I'm an attention whoring brat
Pikasyuu
post Feb 25 2013, 06:48 PM
Post #1

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

some of you know, some of you don't, it's kind of on facebook - I'm going to massage school. in order of importance, it's to calm and center my energy so that i can more thoroughly help my clients (since i've been surprised by how much i love them) by using reiki/any other energy work on them in addition to the physical aspects, honing something i'm naturally gifted at, so that salons and spas will drool over my dual-licensed self (being able to do both massage and facials at a spa is incredibly appealing to employers), and because i have something to prove after a small emotional crisis. it resulted in tons of ambition. i also got a promotion at work, so now i'm lead esthetician as well. this involves doing payroll, orders, interviews for people, disciplinary stuff, hiring and so on. i don't know where i'm going to pull all the necessary focus from, but it's going to happen. (payroll is today. we couldn't load the videos showing me how to access the reports and i don't know what time the lead therapist and our manager start doing it so i can sit in and watch/take notes/do esthetician payroll. lolol good start)

as you can imagine, this is going to leave me pretty busy. and it will. every day is going to be at the very least 9-7 and most of them will be 6-10. the shortest ones i'll have are sundays (until two months into school), saturdays and fridays. so i might pop in if i have time around there. otherwise, i wont see anybody ever. anybody with my number is totally welcome to text or email or PM or facebook or whatever, since i'll miss you, but iRC is pretty much very very limited now. very.

the upside is that when i graduate in october, my hours will return to normal and i'll be a lot richer. i'm pretty sure a seven month sacrifice of all free time is worth it. smile.gif

<3s

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Feb 27 2013, 02:51 AM
Post #2

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 959

We will miss you very much in IRC! Best of luck with school and congrats on your promotion - I'm happy for you smile.gif I bet you'll enjoy every minute of it. I'll be texting you! happy.gif

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Mata
post Feb 27 2013, 08:44 PM
Post #3

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ah, so that's a more full version of what you're up to. It definitely sounds worth it - with a very direct reward for a few months of hard slog it sounds like a great choice.

Congrats on the promotion too! Don't worry, we all have rough patches when we get into new roles.

I'll keep my sceptical thoughts about reiki to myself...

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 11:00 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!