IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Omg Wat Is It With Cheese?, its following me!
hinsley
post May 27 2003, 06:09 AM
Post #1

Talking Cat? Eh, its been dun.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 288

erm... ok. so my sister has changed my toolbar on the internet so i havnt got an address bar and i cant get it back!! also it has these things along the top saying dating (ok a normal one to have ) search (again acceptable) and then theres one sayin cheese (if you click on it you get to find out all about cheese) what the hell is goin on ? and can some noe help me get my address bar back pwease?

look!! its not that spammy!

--------------------
Drunken words are sober thoughts.

"But it's turtles all the way down!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hinsley
post May 27 2003, 06:16 AM
Post #2

pwease? i want my adress bar back /me breaks down cryin

--------------------

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post May 27 2003, 06:26 AM
Post #3

theres a chance im dead... 25 a poke!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 122

ummm excelent with the anti spamness on teh first post but the second one could do better
anyways just right click on a toolbarless part of the browser and there will be a checkbar thing and you should be able to 1) click it and get it back and then also take off the cheesey one (which will show up blank named probably) or 2) take off the address bar and put it back on and take off the cheese one)

--------------------
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" Gahndi
caffine is truely good for you *starts twitching uncontrollably*
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

ok so on to the party affiliations....
i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
hinsley
post May 27 2003, 06:36 AM
Post #4

i tryed that! it wont let me!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post May 27 2003, 06:44 AM
Post #5

have you rebooted?

--------------------
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
hinsley
post May 27 2003, 06:46 AM
Post #6

i have done everything.
i even looked up the cheese thing. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post May 27 2003, 06:53 AM
Post #7

then go to redmond washington and look up bill gates and brutally torture him till he helps you.... then torture him till he will make windows open source (one for the geeks!) and then after he does that, brutally murder him... that will solve all problems

--------------------

also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post May 27 2003, 06:56 AM
Post #8

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
hinsley
post May 27 2003, 07:04 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 27 2003, 07:56 AM)

er........

--------------------

+Quote Post
hinsley
post May 28 2003, 05:36 PM
Post #10

hey its still there and sometimes it randomly opens the link when i dont want it to.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ravein
post May 28 2003, 05:55 PM
Post #11

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

What type of tool bar is it?? Dows it show up on your browser window? Or is it a stand alone tool bar at the top of your desktop? If it is in your browser go to view/toolbars, find the tool bar and remove the check mark, then select address bar to restore that tool bar. If none of these work check for a recent downloads on your computer... it may be a program you have to uninstall...And while your beating Bill Gates arse, bitch slap him for stealing the source code for windows from apple...

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 05:31 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!