Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Frustration
LoLo
post Jun 3 2003, 05:42 PM
Post #1

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I don't know why, but the last couple of days I've been cranky and frustrated. It's probably because I can't get the soundcard on my computer to work, but that's not the only thing frustrating me.

I woke up this morning and I wanted to sculpt. I want to make that piece that I've been asked to make by my mom's friend so I called my mom up and asked her if she could front me the money for the supplies so that I may start it. She won't do it until I can come up with the estimate on how much it's going to cost the lady. Frankly I don't care if she doesn't want it after I've made it or if she doesn't want to pay for it. I want to mold a figure out of the wires, and feel the wires poke into my hands as I bend it the way I want it to be bent. I want to feel the cool feeling (temp wise) of the paper paste as I cover the wire bones of the sculpture with the skin that it will have. I want to sniff the spray paint as I get the base cover of color on the sculpture, and then feel the small paint brush in my hands as I do the rest of the details. Instead I'm working on a digital picture of my best friend and her boyfriend, which she asked me to do. Sure I'm getting my creative juices out but it's not the same as doing a sculpture.

I'm frustrated with people in general. With everything in general, and I hate feeling this way. So if I come off snippy to anyone I'm sorry. I just hope this passes soon.

I really want to sculpt though, that always makes me feel better.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Jun 3 2003, 05:46 PM
Post #2

Light On The Surface

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 91

I hope you get that sorted out, Lo. Your other sculptures looked pretty cool - as I'm sure the next one will when you've got the materials.

I've been in your situation before - but not with sculping, at which i am shite - so I can completely understand how you feel.

Go ahead and have a good old rant at me - I can take it wink.gif

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 3 2003, 05:54 PM
Post #3

Kiefer > Jason

Oh and I can't do everything I want with this picture cause my mom doesn't have the variety of paint programs I had, and I don't know if I kept my ummmmmmm full version of paint shop pro on disk or not.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Jun 3 2003, 06:09 PM
Post #4

This space intentionally left blank

Member No.: 203

Um.. If your connection is up to it I can add photoshop 7 to soulseek...

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 3 2003, 06:13 PM
Post #5

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Jun 3 2003, 11:09 AM)
Um.. If your connection is up to it I can add photoshop 7 to soulseek...

thanks, thats what I'm using.......I just like having a variety of programs since each program does something different. lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Jun 3 2003, 06:14 PM
Post #6

Ah. I'm afraid I've not got the install files for psp right now.

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 3 2003, 06:17 PM
Post #7

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Jun 3 2003, 11:14 AM)
Ah. I'm afraid I've not got the install files for psp right now.

I think I have it on disk somewhere but I'm not installing anything until my mom lets me have her old computer. That way when she turns the one I have now into a novel server she won't have too much stuff to remove.

--------------------

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 3 2003, 06:45 PM
Post #8

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

A novell server huh? I nearly did that wi mine, I got this version from work which is an unlimited testin version of Novell 6, which I really wanted to play with... but then I bailed out cos I wanted it up an runnin fast, so I went fer good ole Windows Server 2003 instead...

I hope ya get to sculpt summat soon lo... if it's anythin like the others it's gonna be damn good smile.gif

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Jun 3 2003, 06:52 PM
Post #9

Windows... Server.... Well. I suppose this thread is titled 'Frustration'

--------------------

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 3 2003, 06:56 PM
Post #10

Absentee Mod

Well, quite!

I work wi 2000 Server at work all the time, so I kinda know how it works already... saves a lot o time when ya want a server up an runnin really fast... wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 3 2003, 07:07 PM
Post #11

Kiefer > Jason

My mom works with Novel at work, and she wants her own server at home so she can play with it more than she can at work. If she skrews something up then she can fix it and not have to worry about getting in trouble with it, and if she learns something cool then she can do that at work and get a nice pat on the back. lol

My mom's not only a computer geek she's a workaholic. Gotta love her.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 3 2003, 07:09 PM
Post #12

Kiefer > Jason

out of curiosity, if i get to do this sculpture, would anyone like me to make a picture album of the progress?

--------------------

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 3 2003, 07:15 PM
Post #13

Absentee Mod

Would it be frightfully obvious of me if I said yes??

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mata
post Jun 3 2003, 07:16 PM
Post #14

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Member No.: 1

I'm always interested in seeing new artsy stuff smile.gif

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 3 2003, 07:25 PM
Post #15

Kiefer > Jason

For those who haven't seen my website, the type of sculpture I'm talking about is one similar to the last 3 in the sculputer section, of my art.

My Webpage

I'm just popping in and out of here today while I work on my computer and my artpiece of my best friend, which I am currently stuck on.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Jun 3 2003, 09:39 PM
Post #16

Light On The Surface

Member No.: 91

Well, I've liked your old stuff, so new stuff would be YAY!

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 4 2003, 12:06 AM
Post #17

Kiefer > Jason

My mom got me some of the stuff.....at least enough to build the skeleton.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 4 2003, 12:36 AM
Post #18

Kiefer > Jason

Ok just when things seemed to be better for the day.......I have some of the art supplies and I can get my sculpture started in the morning after I clean the house, I check my e-mail and 2 of my friends sent me the same freaking e-mail.......it said something like im a 7 year old and if you don't send this e-mail to 7 people I'll show up at 9:22 tonight and kill you while youre asleep........or if you do someone will call you or tell you online at 9:22 that they love you........what kind of friend sends you a chain letter where the consequences of not sending it out are death? gah!

I'm going to go make dinner, maybe I'll cut one of my fingertips off while I slice tomatoes and avocado.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 4 2003, 02:24 AM
Post #19

Kiefer > Jason

oh just when it couldnt get any worse it did.

I just got a call from my ex bf's bosses gf. The reason he hasn't gotten in touch with me in months is he's in a coma and I think braindead.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 4 2003, 02:30 AM
Post #20

suggestive cupcake

Member No.: 260

Oh my God.. that's so horrible Lo.. I hope he turns out to be ok.. I have no idea what to say. All that I've had experiences with comas, all I did was hope the person would come out.. not much else one can do.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 4 2003, 02:31 AM
Post #21

Kiefer > Jason

I don't know if anyones even reading this but now I'm confused. From the sounds of it he's braindead, but I could just be jumping to conclusions. The woman who told me seems to think there is a chance he will pull out of it. If he does pull out of it do I tell him sorry dude I moved on while you were in a coma for months? I'm not even sure how I feel about the whole thing. I had moved on sort of. I had gotten over him sort of. It was all because I decided I had been ditched. I don't know what to think or do, it's all still sinking in.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 4 2003, 02:35 AM
Post #22

suggestive cupcake

If he does pull out, which I hope he does, you can't just get back with him because he was in a coma. You feel the way you feel. Nobody called you or bothered to tell you about something this terrible in the first place, and you can't punish yourself for not knowing. If he does want to get back, the ball is completely in your court. It has to do with weather you feel love towards him any more. If not, I'm sure you two would make very good friends, and you'd be able to help him through whatever caused the coma. But Lo, it's all your choice, and you shouldn't base your decisions on tragedies and people's laziness on calling you.. I'm sorry if it sounds cold, but yeah.. Think for the best, though. Have you considered going to see him in the hospital or anything? It may help with your decision a bit.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 4 2003, 02:46 AM
Post #23

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 3 2003, 07:35 PM)
If he does pull out, which I hope he does, you can't just get back with him because he was in a coma. You feel the way you feel. Nobody called you or bothered to tell you about something this terrible in the first place, and you can't punish yourself for not knowing. If he does want to get back, the ball is completely in your court. It has to do with weather you feel love towards him any more. If not, I'm sure you two would make very good friends, and you'd be able to help him through whatever caused the coma. But Lo, it's all your choice, and you shouldn't base your decisions on tragedies and people's laziness on calling you.. I'm sorry if it sounds cold, but yeah.. Think for the best, though. Have you considered going to see him in the hospital or anything? It may help with your decision a bit.

well he lives in texas, and i know he's not in a hospital in texas at the moment, but they won't tell me where he's at.

yes i'm very pissed that no one told me anything til now. it's been over 3 months since ive heard from him or anyone other than to ask me if i've heard anything. he told me one of the last times that i talked to him because he has been sick for awhile that if anything happened people had the direct order to call me and let me know, yet no one did, until now. i've been avoiding this woman who called me today because she was driving me insane. her bf is my ex bf's boss, and he just kind of disapeered to, so she would call to ask me if i had heard anything, and to see how they were doing, first thing out of her mouth would be did you hear anything? I got tired of it so i stopped picking up my phone, and i blocked her on all my messengers. i truly don't know how i feel. i was so pissed when i didn't hear anything, but with him being in a coma its not like he could make them call me. i dont know. ive liked being single sort of. ive liked that i have the option to find a bf whos close to me, and i was pissed that i hooked up at all with someone online, but i did love him, and still do i think, but i dont know. like i said it all just hit me but hasn't sunk in yet.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 4 2003, 02:48 AM
Post #24

suggestive cupcake

QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 3 2003, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 3 2003, 07:35 PM)

well he lives in texas, and i know he's not in a hospital in texas at the moment, but they won't tell me where he's at.

yes i'm very pissed that no one told me anything til now. it's been over 3 months since ive heard from him or anyone other than to ask me if i've heard anything. he told me one of the last times that i talked to him because he has been sick for awhile that if anything happened people had the direct order to call me and let me know, yet no one did, until now. i've been avoiding this woman who called me today because she was driving me insane. her bf is my ex bf's boss, and he just kind of disapeered to, so she would call to ask me if i had heard anything, and to see how they were doing, first thing out of her mouth would be did you hear anything? I got tired of it so i stopped picking up my phone, and i blocked her on all my messengers. i truly don't know how i feel. i was so pissed when i didn't hear anything, but with him being in a coma its not like he could make them call me. i dont know. ive liked being single sort of. ive liked that i have the option to find a bf whos close to me, and i was pissed that i hooked up at all with someone online, but i did love him, and still do i think, but i dont know. like i said it all just hit me but hasn't sunk in yet.

She sounds like a real pill to me, but that's still no excuse. They need to tell you where he's at, and you need to tell them to stop treating you like crap. That's some important information if you ask me.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 4 2003, 02:54 AM
Post #25

Kiefer > Jason

she is a pill and will probably start calling me multiple times now. oh well. guess im back to screening my phone calls or letting her drive me insane.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 07:18 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!