IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Must Confess..., (I'm really very sorry)
[Wraeth]
post Jun 13 2003, 10:52 PM
Post #1

Worrying

Group: New Members
Member No.: 344

I've tried to hide this fact from you all for as long as possible, for fear that you'd kick me off these boards, but I think its long past time that I told you all...

I like 'Complicated' by Avril Lavigne. Especially the way she can't pronounce 'pose'

I'm so sorry.

That is all. I'm going into hiding now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CovertYawn
post Jun 13 2003, 10:56 PM
Post #2

Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat

Member No.: 186

I like Avril Lavigne, I don't know any of her music titles, but then, I've never listened to music for that, I like her voice, I like her Music, I don't think whoever she wants to be comes into that.

--------------------
user posted image This is nips my naughty little bunny, he likes my carrot.

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jun 13 2003, 11:01 PM
Post #3

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

I don't like Avril. At all. But that's no reason preventing you from liking her.

(/me wonders if this is an evil Yahoo T/D game...)

+Quote Post
craziness
post Jun 13 2003, 11:06 PM
Post #4

crazi

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 20

well i do admit that she can sing but i dont think she is using her talents correctly.

you sing pop. learn that, woman.

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 14 2003, 03:03 AM
Post #5

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

Avril isn't as bad as a lot of people think. Some of her songs do actually come home to me and make me think, while others just sound good.

Everyone has their differences in tastes of music. I like many many types, and Avril is one of the many artists I like. If someone has a problem with that...well all I can say is its only your problem, not mine.

--------------------

+Quote Post
elf
post Jun 14 2003, 03:04 AM
Post #6

disappear with the wandering wind

Member No.: 294

I hate Avril.

Ignore the custom status, it was a dare >_<

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 14 2003, 03:23 AM
Post #7

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (elf @ Jun 13 2003, 11:04 PM)
I hate Avril.

Ignore the custom status, it was a dare >_<

Like I said.....Everyone has different tastes in music. I believe to respect them all.

--------------------

+Quote Post
CommandeerOfSoul...
post Jun 14 2003, 04:25 AM
Post #8

forever awesome

Member No.: 372

QUOTE ([Wraeth)
,Jun 13 2003, 06:52 PM] I've tried to hide this fact from you all for as long as possible, for fear that you'd kick me off these boards, but I think its long past time that I told you all...

I like 'Complicated' by Avril Lavigne. Especially the way she can't pronounce 'pose'

I'm so sorry.

Well, thanks for being honest... now I can tear down all of my posters of you and lose all hope and respect for you as a person and a human being.
-----------------------
The tired and thirsty prospector threw himself down at the edge of the watering hole and started to drink. But then he looked around and saw skulls and bones everywhere. "Uh-oh," he thought. "This watering hole is reserved for skeletons."
- Jack Handey

Hey,. I'm just kidding, you're all right!

--------------------
I hated my old signature. This is far better.
My deviantART page
Highly Flamable.com (my [awesome] webpage)
Jeeze.. this isn't better.

+Quote Post
reaper
post Jun 14 2003, 06:43 AM
Post #9

I live again......

Member No.: 358

I think Avril has talent but I am no fan of her music. Its not that I hate her its just that her music is not my thing. Knowone should feel bad for liking or not liking an artist as Rebecca said we are all entitled to our own opinions, that is what makes us free people. I apprcaite honesty in any form and I believe it shows a lot when a person can come out and speak how they feel without worrying about what other people may think of him for saying it.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
poppa.moo
post Jun 14 2003, 07:45 AM
Post #10

Phlurp!

Member No.: 119

QUOTE (reaper @ Jun 14 2003, 07:43 AM)
I think Avril has talent but I am no fan of her music. Its not that I hate her its just that her music is not my thing. Knowone should feel bad for liking or not liking an artist as Rebecca said we are all entitled to our own opinions, that is what makes us free people. I apprcaite honesty in any form and I believe it shows a lot when a person can come out and speak how they feel without worrying about what other people may think of him for saying it.

True words of wisdom reaper, couldn't have put it better myself.

--------------------
And when I vest my flashing sword,
And my hand takes hold in judgment
I will take vengeance upon mine enemies
And I will repay those who hase me.
O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand,
And count me among Thy Saints.

+Quote Post
[Wraeth]
post Jun 14 2003, 11:28 AM
Post #11

Worrying

QUOTE (CommandeerOfSouls @ Jun 14 2003, 05:25 AM)
QUOTE ([Wraeth)
,Jun 13 2003, 06:52 PM] I've tried to hide this fact from you all for as long as possible, for fear that you'd kick me off these boards, but I think its long past time that I told you all...

I'm so sorry.

Well, thanks for being honest... now I can tear down all of my posters of you and lose all hope and respect for you as a person and a human being.
-----------------------
The tired and thirsty prospector threw himself down at the edge of the watering hole and started to drink. But then he looked around and saw skulls and bones everywhere. "Uh-oh," he thought. "This watering hole is reserved for skeletons."
- Jack Handey

Hey,. I'm just kidding, you're all right!

I actually quite paranoid now that someone is selling posters of me over the internet somewhere.

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 14 2003, 12:32 PM
Post #12

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

I'd be more concerned at the loss of respect... uhm... wink.gif laugh.gif

She's cute, I'll give her that. But she's fake, a product of some greedy record company tryin to break into the "nu punk" movement. I shall refrain from a deluge on this subject cos every time I do I get some kid tryin to tell me that anarchy is still present in society an that punk is still relevant...

*shakes head*

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
[Wraeth]
post Jun 14 2003, 12:48 PM
Post #13

Worrying

QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 14 2003, 01:32 PM)
I'd be more concerned at the loss of respect... uhm... wink.gif laugh.gif

Really? If you found out someone was selling posters of you over the internet, you wouldnt mind as much as if people found out you like a song by Avril?

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 14 2003, 01:15 PM
Post #14

Absentee Mod

erm... not really... I was kiddin!

I guess I'd be wonderin why people would want a poster of me on their wall... not a groovy thing I must say... laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Jun 14 2003, 01:17 PM
Post #15

Steadily spiralling into the abyss

Member No.: 154

it's not? /me quickly hides his posters of leo...

--------------------
6:30pm
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Explicitly confrontational version of The Price Is Right.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
porcelainwarrior
post Jun 14 2003, 01:23 PM
Post #16

not forgotten

Member No.: 323

i dont like avril myself - i thought complicated was alright but then my little sisters got into her and she started to annoy me. she has turned my littlest sister into someone who thinks shes a total hardcore punkass - and shes not!!! argh!!!

and then her and her friends get up in my face and tell me that im just a poser and the music i listen to is crap and that it has no meaning ... yes cos sk8r boi - that was brimming over with worldy pain and deep life lessons ...

grr this is my pet rant right now, i shall leave before i have to go break bj

--------------------
Little solace comes to those who grieve
When thoughts keep drifting
As walls keep shifting
And this great blue world of ours
Seems a
house of leaves

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 14 2003, 01:36 PM
Post #17

Absentee Mod

QUOTE (porcelainwarrior @ Jun 14 2003, 02:23 PM)
and then her and her friends get up in my face and tell me that im just a poser and the music i listen to is crap and that it has no meaning ... yes cos sk8r boi - that was brimming over with worldy pain and deep life lessons ...

laugh.gif laugh.gif LMAO!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif Thanks porce, I jus love lines that drip sarcasm!!

That sk8er boi (an I really REALLY hate typin that title!!) what was it about now? Preppy chick decides not to date "dangerous" skater type cos hes, erm, dangerous, then she discovers he's famous an now she can't have him cos presumably our Avril's got him. The resounding moral bein "Never judge a book by it's cover". Gosh, how poignant!! rolleyes.gif

Oh, an that Good Charlotte one, was it "Lifestlyes"? "Oh look at all these famous people a-bitchih an a-moanin cos they're loaded! Let's go take their cash an relieve them of their dreadful burden!" Oh wow, such a punk notion can't possibly go unheeded, as our intrepid(*) heroes mooch around in a Bentley...

Pretentious crap!! I bet none of 'em would have the faintest idea what to do wi a Molotov Cocktail...

(*) pronounced "insipid"... laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
porcelainwarrior
post Jun 14 2003, 01:42 PM
Post #18

not forgotten

*cough* molotov cocktail? whats that? no ive never seen it before in my life officer ... you say she'll be permentantly disfigured? oh dear ... i think it was those little hardcore punks over there ... yes thats right the ones in pink...

/me legs it muchly

--------------------
As walls keep shifting
Seems a
house of leaves

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Jun 14 2003, 01:50 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 14 2003, 02:36 PM)
QUOTE (porcelainwarrior @ Jun 14 2003, 02:23 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif LMAO!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif Thanks porce, I jus love lines that drip sarcasm!!

That sk8er boi (an I really REALLY hate typin that title!!) what was it about now? Preppy chick decides not to date "dangerous" skater type cos hes, erm, dangerous, then she discovers he's famous an now she can't have him cos presumably our Avril's got him. The resounding moral bein "Never judge a book by it's cover". Gosh, how poignant!! rolleyes.gif

Oh, an that Good Charlotte one, was it "Lifestlyes"? "Oh look at all these famous people a-bitchih an a-moanin cos they're loaded! Let's go take their cash an relieve them of their dreadful burden!" Oh wow, such a punk notion can't possibly go unheeded, as our intrepid(*) heroes mooch around in a Bentley...

Pretentious crap!! I bet none of 'em would have the faintest idea what to do wi a Molotov Cocktail...

(*) pronounced "insipid"... laugh.gif

wow, someone's coming out fighting today...

she covers basket case live. that made me cry when i heard her version.

--------------------
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 14 2003, 02:14 PM
Post #20

Absentee Mod

QUOTE (Debaser @ Jun 14 2003, 02:50 PM)
she covers basket case live. that made me cry when i heard her version.

No way!!! *shivers* An I thought Devo's "Head Like A Hole" was bad!

LMAO @ Porce, BTW... hardcore punks in pink!!! Where's the DMs? Where's the combat pants?? An I bet none of em have a proper mohican or safety pins either...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Jun 14 2003, 02:24 PM
Post #21

there's no stopping you today, leo.../me runs for cover

--------------------

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
porcelainwarrior
post Jun 14 2003, 02:30 PM
Post #22

not forgotten

have you heard of tammy? its where my sister and her friends shop - u buy clothes there designed to look customised with strategically placed slashes and badges etc

i saw a group of 12 year olds mocking this one girl cos she put her own badges on the jeans and used the ones that came with it on a bag ... its a sick sad world ...

--------------------
As walls keep shifting
Seems a
house of leaves

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Jun 14 2003, 02:37 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (porcelainwarrior @ Jun 14 2003, 03:30 PM)
have you heard of tammy? its where my sister and her friends shop - u buy clothes there designed to look customised with strategically placed slashes and badges etc

i saw a group of 12 year olds mocking this one girl cos she put her own badges on the jeans and used the ones that came with it on a bag ... its a sick sad world ...

haven't heard of it...but that is f--king pathetic...

--------------------

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
porcelainwarrior
post Jun 14 2003, 02:38 PM
Post #24

not forgotten

and safety pins? why would they need those - u look after your clothes nice and proper - no repairs allowed - that would make you poor

also mohicans? what is ths of which you speak ... she just got blonde streaks why she gona ruin with spikes? that would be publically offensive and thats not punk at all ...

--------------------
As walls keep shifting
Seems a
house of leaves

+Quote Post
porcelainwarrior
post Jun 14 2003, 02:40 PM
Post #25

not forgotten

yes D pudding, yes it is

and i bought a top out of there once *sob*

but mine was bright yellow with a smily face - it tanuted me - i had to buy it!

--------------------
As walls keep shifting
Seems a
house of leaves

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 11:00 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!