IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi!, Just introducing myself
Feyliya
post Jun 15 2003, 03:49 AM
Post #1

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 380

Hey, I'm the weirdo newbie who's been posting all that poetry over on the other thread. I LOVE THIS SITE!!! I plan on hanging around for as long as ya'll will tolerate me, so I guess I should put myself up for adoption before I do something totally stupid (as if perfect little 'ole me could ever do something stupid... rolleyes.gif ) Anyway, the only other messageboard I post on is the Laurell K. Hamilton fanclub messageboard, and it's format is totally different from this one, so I'll probably have a few ::cough cough:: questions to ask. If ya'll want to know more, ask and I may tell.

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hinsley
post Jun 15 2003, 04:15 AM
Post #2

Talking Cat? Eh, its been dun.

Member No.: 288

hey, i'll adopt ya..... if you would like.... tho im not much one for poetry.

--------------------
Drunken words are sober thoughts.

"But it's turtles all the way down!"

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jun 15 2003, 04:34 AM
Post #3

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

Welcome to the nuthouse, Feyliya.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 15 2003, 04:38 AM
Post #4

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

hola que pasta? weird people flock to this forum so you'll be in good company.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Jun 15 2003, 04:47 AM
Post #5

Sure you can adopt me, Hinsley!! I've already got you down in my signature!!! biggrin.gif And my first question is.......WHERE THE HECK CAN I GET A GOOD AVATAR???!?!!? Excuse my screaming. I've been looking and banging on my keyboard for the past day. GRRRRR!!!!

Hola, Lolo!! Estoy muy bueno, y tu?

::settles down among the rest of the weirdos::
Ahhh.......finally at home with the rest of my kind......

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 15 2003, 05:05 AM
Post #6

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

what kind of avatar are you looking for?

I would suggest perhaps going to google and doing a search on avatars......or you can just look for the types of pictures that you like and gank them then resize them and get someone to host them for you.

btw......I dont really speak spanish lol.......just a lil and the que pasta is a joke i picked up from my friend al.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Jun 15 2003, 05:18 AM
Post #7

I'm looking for a human avatar. Maybe a fairy or something else, but something with a face. Female, deffinitely. I'd like an avatar that looks something like what I look like in RL, so I'd like a female with pale skin and red hair. Clothed, preferably.

I don't really speak much Spanish, either. I just took three years of it in high school because it was the only language I might actually use in the future.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Jun 15 2003, 05:32 AM
Post #8

Nevermind!!! I FINALLY found a good place to get one!!! If only it were bigger.....::sigh:: Why must everything be too small?!?!??!

--------------------

+Quote Post
CommandeerOfSoul...
post Jun 15 2003, 09:18 AM
Post #9

forever awesome

Group: New Members
Member No.: 372

Might I recommend if not making your own avitar (I didn't) then becoming a huge fan of Homestar Runner and getting avitars from them and/or fan sites? I think I might reccomend that.
I recommend becoming a huge fan of Homestar Runner and getting avitars from them and/or fan sites.
-----------------
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed, and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by Man.
- Jack Handey
P.S. instead of posting 2 consecutive times, try pressing the edit button and editing your last post... took me a while to figure that one out.

--------------------
I hated my old signature. This is far better.
My deviantART page
Highly Flamable.com (my [awesome] webpage)
Jeeze.. this isn't better.

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Jun 17 2003, 02:54 AM
Post #10

Am I your noob, Hinsley? Just wondering......

--------------------

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Jun 17 2003, 07:56 AM
Post #11

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

Member No.: 383

Welcome to the boards, Feyliya. On a sidenote, I like your profile/interests description. You sound like an interesting person. I'm on my way to becoming a writer too....hopefully...

--------------------
And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?
~T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

+Quote Post
reaper
post Jun 18 2003, 01:13 AM
Post #12

I live again......

Member No.: 358

Welcome to matazone. All who are crazy are welcome here. If you have a problem and need help woith it just ask me, I have a topic call lets ask reaper, feel free to check it out if you wish. I am here to talk and to listen biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jun 18 2003, 07:05 AM
Post #13

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

hiya, and welcome smile.gif

and if ya want a bigger av, i recommend going to Ing's.

i was told it is still up, but haven't checked it myself. i used to go there constantly when i chatted in excite. has a nice little list of places to get avs categorized by types. smile.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Jun 18 2003, 07:29 AM
Post #14

Hey everyone!!! ::waves wildly::
Thanks for the link, Candice!!! I think I'm going to keep the AV I already have, but I'll check out that page, just in case!!! I like it, I just wish it were a tiny bit bigger. I'll blow it up and fine-tune it just as soon as I get my computer running right again. It crashed about a week ago, and it's still not quite right. Grrr.....

Glad you liked my profile, MoonlightSavingsTime!!! I want to be an author, and everyone I've shown the first chapters of my book to has liked it. I just need to quit procrastinating. I've turned procrastination into an art form. That and the characters won't cooperate. But mostly it's procrastination.

I've already got a question for you Reaper!!!! How do you hot-wire a '67 Corvette Stingray? I'm having a little trouble, I can't remember whether it's the blue and yellow wires you have to connect, or the green and yellow wires....hmmm...maybe it's the green and blue wires......no, I distinctly remember it being the green and yellow wires......

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 12:19 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!