Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Apology, my turn. :)
Pikasyuu
post Jun 16 2003, 07:58 PM
Post #1

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Right. I was awfully snappy with a lot of people yesterday, and I'd like to make an apology for it.

Yesterday was really, really awful for me for a lot of reasons that I wont go into in this post, and coming home to see Missy, who I consider a good friend leaving the forums, and LoLo upset, Debs talking about leaving, and everyone pointing it to one or two causes was just the icing on the cake. So I got pretty snippy with people and said some catty things I shouldn't have. To anyone who was offended, I'm really very sorry, and I should keep my personal life from interfering with my interactions on the forum. I honestly don't have a real grudge against anyone in here. Sure, there are people I'm not close with and don't know well, but that doesn't mean I dislike you or I'm angry with you. Probably came off that way yesterday, though. Basically, I was extremely upset over a lot of things going on in RL, like a few others here are, and I brought it here. Should have done like LoLo and just taken a break. But it wont be happening again. Like I said, I'm very sorry if anyone got offended or upset by something stupid I said. Love this forum, love every one of you, and the new system Mata put up is simply bitchin'. Have a good Monday.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 16 2003, 09:27 PM
Post #2

suggestive cupcake

Ironic, huh. I guess I get irritated when it starts to seem like I'm talking to a brick wall.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jun 16 2003, 09:29 PM
Post #3

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

I apologize to whomever for finding it necessary to defend myself after my decisions, thoughts, and ideas were being smacked around all day.

I should have just stayed quiet.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 16 2003, 09:30 PM
Post #4

suggestive cupcake

ditto. But I know I could have been nicer. Oh well, I only have so much patience for repeating myself several times. My arguments are crap anyway.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 16 2003, 09:30 PM
Post #5

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

I don't know how to respond to your apology syuu or I would have earlier. Emotions and feelings are running high right now, and I know that your snipes seemed to particially have to do with the way I was feeling and for that thanks.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 16 2003, 09:32 PM
Post #6

suggestive cupcake

QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 16 2003, 02:30 PM)
I don't know how to respond to your apology syuu or I would have earlier. Emotions and feelings are running high right now, and I know that your snipes seemed to particially have to do with the way I was feeling and for that thanks.

No, I didn't mean the non reply thing. I said something in the WeeJ unwelcomeness thread and got tons of replies. I responded in a mean tone, but in there, it was like talking to a brick wall. Did you mean you feel the same way, or I offended you? If I did, I'm really sorry. x_x

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 16 2003, 09:35 PM
Post #7

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

You didn't offend me. You said something bout me being hurt and part of the negative posts were towards people who you felt had started that, along with other things like Missy's discontent.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 16 2003, 09:37 PM
Post #8

suggestive cupcake

QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 16 2003, 02:35 PM)
You didn't offend me. You said something bout me being hurt and part of the negative posts were towards people who you felt had started that, along with other things like Missy's discontent.

Oh ok. Yes, you're right about that. Thanks Lo.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
ravein
post Jun 16 2003, 09:38 PM
Post #9

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Member No.: 40

by morning I will probably be in here to... dry.gif
I'm going to the bar.. Ill be back later tonight.. mer.....

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 16 2003, 09:43 PM
Post #10

suggestive cupcake

G'night rave! You make a grand mod. ^^

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
ravein
post Jun 16 2003, 11:28 PM
Post #11

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Member No.: 40

I have a few cocktails and I am feeling much better now.. I have found my zen point and should not be typing in capitals for the rest of the night.. and I am just a mod in the file moving sense... smile.gif I am not worthy of the great mod pants laugh.gif but thank you anyway, it is nice to hear something nice after today wink.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
reaper
post Jun 17 2003, 12:04 AM
Post #12

I live again......

Group: New Members
Member No.: 358

Its all good Syuu me and my monkeys that fly sideways still love ya biggrin.gif .I understand how you felt,sometimes can wear you down and you just feel like everyone is out to irratate you even though they may not really be. We have all been there

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 17 2003, 05:22 AM
Post #13

suggestive cupcake

Thanks so much for being tollerable of my utterly pigheaded, rude and blunt behaaaaaaaviours.. however, I'm still expecting a PM from a mod to tell me to shuddap some time. I know, I get really stubborn sometimes. If people are missing it, I can't do a thing about it. :P Thanks guys!

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Mata
post Jun 17 2003, 09:07 AM
Post #14

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Member No.: 1

I should keep my personal life from interfering with my interactions on the forum.

Yes and no, this is why I've made this bit of the forums so that when things are going on in our lives outside of here we can chat about them rather than feeling that somehow it's 'not the place to talk about that kind of thing'.

This place, as I've said before, is made by us all, the people here, and our lives are all equally important. I'm hoping that now I've rearranged things a bit that it will be easier for us all to find a place that suits our mood and posting style. I'll probably be in the Issues, Media and Daily Life forums the most but I know that other people will probably not be in these so much.

I think that the idea of what is and isn't suitable on here needs to expand so that if we've been having a bad day we can tell everyone else about it.

Of course, if I've been having a bad day it means that I hardly ever have the time to come on here and tell people about it but that's another issue!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Jun 17 2003, 10:43 AM
Post #15

Engrish Ranguage Student

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 338

QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 16 2003, 10:32 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 16 2003, 02:30 PM)
I don't know how to respond to your apology syuu or I would have earlier.  Emotions and feelings are running high right now, and I know that your snipes seemed to particially have to do with the way I was feeling and for that thanks.

No, I didn't mean the non reply thing. I said something in the WeeJ unwelcomeness thread and got tons of replies. I responded in a mean tone, but in there, it was like talking to a brick wall. Did you mean you feel the same way, or I offended you? If I did, I'm really sorry. x_x

**hugs Syuu** I think we were all a bit pissy with each other last night. Sorry if I seemed arsey...I get like that when I'm trying to make a point. I should go point elsewhere... blink.gif

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
vicrawr
post Jun 17 2003, 03:58 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 374

*HUGS EVERYONE!* I love you guys!!! wub.gif

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 18 2003, 09:16 AM
Post #17

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

Did I miss summat??

Syuu, I really dun recall ya bein overly horrid... mind, that said, it was a weird night. I know I was in arse-kickin mode too, so maybe I kinda filtered everyone else's out...

No harm done, I think... I forgive ya honey smile.gif

/me hugs syuu

*sigh*

I hope things settle down now anyways...

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 07:08 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!