Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Happy Day, Don't ask
Pikasyuu
post Jun 17 2003, 10:03 PM
Post #1

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Oookay. Since I can't really confess this to my parents, and I sort've want to tell SOMEBODY.. I figured the forum was good. =)

So I'm supposed to ride the bus to summer school. I guess I must have left too early, because I got on the wrong one and ended up pretty far into downtown. Downtown is ghetto. For some reason, I had five dollars, so I wandered around a while looking for a store, and found a 7-11 down the road. The lady inside gave me quarters and I called home a few times but nobody picked up, so I tried to see if I could remember the route the bus went to end up so far down in nowhere's-ville. So yeah, I started walking home. I think by the time I got out of the ghetto-ey part, my brain wasn't working quite right any more, and I didn't look for another ride or telephone on the way. ( Just a beverage though, it gets really hot out here during the day ) I don't know how long this was in miles, but it took me five and a half hours of walking and a few breaks in between to finally get home. But again, nobody answered, so I had to go in through a back window. But yeah. This is my majikal feat of the day. I hope I lost some friggen weight. o_o

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Jun 17 2003, 10:09 PM
Post #2

This space intentionally left blank

Member No.: 203

/me hugs

Make sure you have a lot of liquid after all that or you will feel like poo tomorrow

/me gives a soothing foot massage

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 17 2003, 10:13 PM
Post #3

suggestive cupcake

I did on the way, thankies. ;_; And I think I have some now.. Hum. How much water is in alcohol?

Never go away again. o_o

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Jun 17 2003, 10:15 PM
Post #4

Raw ethanol or a standard drink?

I'm not due to be away for more than random nights 'till the end of October now - too damn poor!

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 17 2003, 10:24 PM
Post #5

suggestive cupcake

Mmm .. ethanol. What?

standard 'un. :)

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Jun 17 2003, 10:30 PM
Post #6

Well, round these parts beer is about 95% water, wine is 88% ish, and spirits are roughly 60% water...

The mead I'm currently drinking is 17% booze.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 17 2003, 10:53 PM
Post #7

I post more than I speak

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 116

ouch... quiet the story... i hope your legs are feeling ok and im glad you made home safely biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
hinsley
post Jun 17 2003, 10:57 PM
Post #8

Talking Cat? Eh, its been dun.

Member No.: 288

wow! i walked round my town for no reason into the drug dealers bit for no reason and i caught sun stroke and walked around taklin to my self..... then i phoned my mate and instead of sayin anything remotly useful i was talkin about macdonalds and cars. hmmm.... i wasted all my money on that.

i also got an amazing tan that day.... this was last summer. my tans last ages and you can still see my strap marks from that day. >.<

--------------------
Drunken words are sober thoughts.

"But it's turtles all the way down!"

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 17 2003, 11:27 PM
Post #9

suggestive cupcake

Fuzzy - Mmm.. 17%. Lol, good to know alcohol can help fight dehydration.

Cheez - So, so sore, but thanks! =)

Hinsley - whoa, lol. Good to know someone else knows the pain of going a little tipsy from the sun. =P

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jun 17 2003, 11:57 PM
Post #10

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

wow... I'm glad you made it back home okay!

I had to crawl into a window at my friend's house one time when we were locked out... it was a small window up really high in their bathroom... that was not enjoyed... lol

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 18 2003, 02:18 AM
Post #11

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

I have been lost in downtown brantford before, but this is cause I have no sense of direction and never been downtown like that alone. tongue.gif My friend was suppoed to walk me home but didn't. haha i laugh about it to this day but also remember how disorieented I was lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 18 2003, 02:30 AM
Post #12

suggestive cupcake

Yeah. Word to the wise, downtown Vegas sucks. I got shouted at and followed a lot, wasn't that pleasnt. But the clerk at CVS was nice when I went to go in and buy a drink. She even offered to buy me another when it came back up. Hurrah for nice people! I was very tired. x_x Sat in cold water when I got home.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 18 2003, 02:39 AM
Post #13

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

Awww *hugs* well you AOK now and that's what really matters.

--------------------

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 18 2003, 11:21 AM
Post #14

Absentee Mod

Group: Moderators
From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

Lumme! That's quite a story there syuu!

I once missed me stop on the choob when I was livin down in London... Luckily it was only one stop further to the end of the line, but it still took me 90 minutes to walk home, in an odd bit I'd never been to, tryin to follow street signs. An bein seriously drunk helped not...

Oh, an despite the water content, alcohol dehydrates the system. Badly. I saw a large number of big strappin chaps pass out at a very hot Glastonbury many years ago, cos they figured lager was better than water at quenchin thirst. Which it is, temporarily. Please remember that, cos dehydration is seriously not funny...

Oopsie, I appear to have put me sensible hat on by accident! laugh.gif

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Mata
post Jun 18 2003, 11:29 AM
Post #15

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Member No.: 1

I was thinking the same thing Leo but you got the hat on first smile.gif

Last time I was up in London I got the tube in the wrong direction, the trouble was that I was so confused that I couldn't find the next station I arrived at on the map, when I did find it the doors were shutting so I went two stops in the wrong direction! Oops... And I was sober too I believe...

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
SuperKathoid
post Jun 18 2003, 04:05 PM
Post #16

the spam bunny

Group: New Members
Member No.: 11

Oh boy...

A few months ago I had to go into NYC to go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art for my art history class. So me and Jay parked in Hoboken and took the Path over. That part was the only part of the trip that went ok. It was a Sunday, and we had directions that told us to get on a subway that only ran on weekdays. So already we were messed up and had to figure out a different uptown train to take, and so we found one that went the way we wanted to go, but by mistake we got on an express instead of a local train, and we ended up in Harlem. If you've never been there, never go there. Jay and I were the only 2 white people on the train, and the rest were these druyg dealer looking guys, and I was scared as hell that I was gunna get shot, lol. So then we get off after we realize we've gone WAY too far and hop on a local downtown train. So we get off on the right stop, and walk alllll the way across central park, and by the time we get to the museum its about to close, as it was Sunday and they were closing early. So we walked a whole bunch more blocks and then got on another train that took us near one of the Path trains, and so we stopped at Grays Papaya too (awesome place - best hotdogs in NY, and papaya juice too, yum)... So we got on the Path, but took the wrong one and ended up almost in Newark, which is very much so NOT where we wanted to be... So we were standing outside at the station waiting for another train to some for like 20 minutes. It was cold and I was almost crying we were so lost and I thought wed never get home, but eventually we got back to hoboken and everything was fine. But it sucked alot being lost like that in NYC.

That was a F U N day... dry.gif

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 18 2003, 09:09 PM
Post #17

suggestive cupcake

Lol, not cool being lost, is it? Good to know other people have. Today I managed to get on the RIGHT bus, yes, both times.. though the driver was sort've intimidating me. o_o But since it's a terribly long walk ( not as long as from downtown, of course ) from the house to the stop, and then from the stop to the school, I think I'm doing some bad things to my ankle. =P Wearing slippers to school t'morrow sounds like a plan. That, or bringing a wheelchair. Whee!

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
reaper
post Jun 18 2003, 10:23 PM
Post #18

I live again......

Group: New Members
Member No.: 358

whoa sorry to hear that. I have never really been lost before that I can remember at the moment anyway but I have been lost in stores before lol. I am just glad you got home alright, well accept for the sore legs and feet and semi hydration but your alive and well and me happies for that. YAY *hugs* biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 02:10 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!