Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm Feeling Rotten, *not happy*
TigerLily013
post Jun 19 2003, 02:10 AM
Post #1

~才Sanity Impaired since 1986~才

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 82

I feel really low about myself. The fact i am neitehr prep or punk nor goth, im just middle class and how one of my friends *cough* pennee never hangsout with me cuz shes always with other friends, and i dont really fit in anywhere and people have told me i don't get out much and i dont many compliments or "good job" type things. I'm a black sheep in most situations or groups.

I have some close friends but i wish i had more, but i guess friends dont make the person. Anyway i feel pretty low so i thought if theres anytrhign besides my angel that can cheer me up, its this place.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 19 2003, 02:15 AM
Post #2

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Labels suck. Being yourself is what is important, and you know what you are pretty freaking cool just the way you are.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Jun 19 2003, 02:19 AM
Post #3

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

Group: New Members
Member No.: 383

QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Jun 18 2003, 07:10 PM)
I feel really low about myself. The fact i am neitehr prep or punk nor goth, im just middle class and how one of my friends *cough* pennee never hangsout with me cuz shes always with other friends, and i dont really fit in anywhere and people have told me i don't get out much and i dont many compliments or "good job" type things. I'm a black sheep in most situations or groups.

I have some close friends but i wish i had more, but i guess friends dont make the person. Anyway i feel pretty low so i thought if theres anytrhign besides my angel that can cheer me up, its this place.

Somehow I get the feeling that's why a lot of us are here (on these boards) in the first place. Because we don't feel we fit in anywhere else. Or maybe it's just me. unsure.gif *meepmeep*

I can tell you that categories are overrated though. Maybe in high school they seem to matter, but once you get out of there, no one bothers with them anymore.

Who cares if you're a black sheep? Black sheeps are usually the most interesting types of people to know! smile.gif The fact that you feel uncategorizable (?) just further proves your uniqueness.

I never really fit in in most situations or groups either... That's why I stay home all the time and never go out anywhere, which is perfectly fine for me because most people bug the crap out of me anyway. tongue.gif

Anyway, I'm sorry you're feeling low about this stuff. I don't think I'm very good at comforting people, but I hope I've done my small part anyway. *hugs*

--------------------
And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?
~T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 19 2003, 02:19 AM
Post #4

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

dont conform to an image...

anyways.. tiger, your a cool person as far as im concerned... from what ive read, your a sweet person...

you dong go out much - is that a bad thing? just cause your not going out places doesnt mean anything... just depends on how you have fun, and how you want to enjoy your days/evenings/nights...

you dont have many compliments - i named two above.. i dont know you all that well to say more...

any good job type things? - erm... wha?

black sheep - you? the black sheep? how is that possable? please explain...

not having many close friends - your in the right place to make more....

cheer up tiger.. you dont deserve to feel like this...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Jun 19 2003, 02:27 AM
Post #5

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

Group: New Members
Member No.: 383

QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 18 2003, 07:19 PM)
you dong go out much - is that a bad thing? just cause your not going out places doesnt mean anything... just depends on how you have fun, and how you want to enjoy your days/evenings/nights...

cheese said this better than I could have, and I perfectly agree with him on this point! I used to make myself feel bad for staying home all the time and never going out, but to be honest, I don't always have a whole lot of fun when I'm out in big crowds of people who I don't know and forced to socialize with people I don't know. (Of course, even I enjoy going out once in awhile, but I've never understood how some people can do it every night or even once a week. I get worn out too easily. One day of going out leaves me exhausted for the rest of the week or two weeks. Heh. I'm a weakling.)

Now it's like, who cares if I'm not going out as often as everyone else in the world. I'd prefer to stay at home with a book or my computer anyway. Solitary activities so often seem to be the more fun ones for me.

--------------------
And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?
~T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 19 2003, 02:29 AM
Post #6

Ya i guess im just being silly.

I have been one of those ppl who instead of being faught over for group projects, i am always working alone or with someone else i dun like.

I guess my main annoyance is well this girkl Pennee i know, my boyfriend started talking to her again. He blocked her before cuz she was making me cry like every other night from her words. Online blocking isnt much but at least he didnt need to put up with her bother. Anyway, recently he felt that maybe she's finally gonna be like the same person she was before she started treating me like shit, and I am very skeptical. I also have been in an ify type mood and very sensitive so i guees this is just a ranting stage.
I think my love's decision was right however i have a mad feeling all the shit from before will creep up and bite us both. He knows my concenrs and it is his decision. For now ill be feeling pretty crummy.

i guess this has nothing to do really with cliques, i like myself just right now im in a negative frame of mind.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 19 2003, 02:33 AM
Post #7

I post more than I speak

she is on the net? if you like... you can give me her name and what program she uses.. ill gladly yell at her for you.....

the projects comment - same here...

that girl - why does she mess with you like this? just a rude person? just out to make trouble?

cheer up... its too sad to see you like this....

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 19 2003, 02:40 AM
Post #8

We used to be close, like sisters for a tiny while Pennee and I, but then she started hanging around with "cooler people" as im thought and my thoughts were right. Before i knew it she was blowing me off, and never home ot talk to and i was always in third wheel situations with her and her bf, for god sakes i was no naive! i had my back turned while they were fooling around! When we had fights and cold war, i always was to blame, how or whatever i said that was right would make her go deep end off of everywhere. This is why Jon blocked her, the fact she told him everything and didnt even tell me squat or even directly trust me he thought that was wrong and was sick of it.

Cheese, i appreciate you concern but dont bother yelling at her cuz then i get the hit back and shell rant on and make me feel like shit as always....and she'll deny it anyway but good idea though.

I wont be skeptical about this situation thats risen once i xsee actual change.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 19 2003, 02:47 AM
Post #9

I post more than I speak

i could yell anonymously... meh... if you dont want me to, ok...

so... she hangs out with "cooler" (shes wrong on that... how cool are these people to make her not want to hang out with you?) people... and suddenly your nothing? forget her, and move on, you dont even need to talk to her, or get near her for that matter....

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 19 2003, 02:52 AM
Post #10

True Cheese, god if she went to another school it would be much easier tongue.gif but even so i have pretty much became distant to her, all that stuff about her saying shes there for me is all b/s cuz of the fact she says that now when at the times when i wanted to try to hang out with her she was never around. The last b-day party i went to she planned for another friend and i went. apparently ppl there though i was stuck up and she called me a selfisk bitch at one point during the arguement. since then i have not forgiven her nor will shes done enough bull shit and im sick of it. this is why i am very skeptical.

As for me i could just be in a downer mood in general as well i dunno. BBut thank you for the support.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 19 2003, 02:52 AM
Post #11

Kiefer > Jason

You know it's really not all that great having a lot of close friends. Keep the ones close who meen the most and will be there and that's great. If you want a social life have diff groups of friends, and have a lot of aquantance friends. This used to work for me very well. I remember I used to go out every weekend for months at a time but I would alternate who I hung out with......1st week I'd go out with my best friend.....2nd week I would hang out with my buddy Jason and whomever he brought along with him......3rd week I'd hang out with my really good friend moonlightsavingstime and her chap......4th week I would hang out with my buddy KT and whoever was with her. Occasionally we'd all hang out.....or I'd go to see some other friends mixed in there. Kept for a nice busy social schedule, and other than week 1 and 3, and later 2, I was hanging out with people who were my friends, but not like super dooper close friends.

--------------------

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 19 2003, 02:53 AM
Post #12

Good point Lolo, but just somestimes i just wanna feel like i will be remembered for my good things i am and do at school instead of being "that girl" at times with strangers. i know it sounds silly. I understand what u mean though and i feel the same.

Anyway I'll be heading off to bed. please someone keep my topic around at least so if i have anythign else to vent about i can.

thanks

night.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 19 2003, 03:05 AM
Post #13

Kiefer > Jason

have a good night Tigerlily.

Don't worry, high school sucks, and it's not all that cracked up to be to be remembered. I know I had all the aquaintance friends in high school and I got just as many cheers from the crowd as the popular jocks did. People will remember you if you're you, and those who don't aren't worth the fuss over.

Think about it, when you go to your 10 year high school reunion all those popular cheerleaders will be fat and have horrible lives (or so I hear) and you'll still be cool tigerlily, that chick no one really knew but now they wish they had been you. I brag now about being a geek in high school, and I don't think I'll ever stop. lol. Like I was telling you that one time, I may have been a geek in high school and not much has changed but now that popular jock that gave me crap in high school was hitting on ME at a party. lmao That still makes me giggle.

--------------------

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 19 2003, 06:33 AM
Post #14

Absentee Mod

Group: Moderators
From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

I know exactly how yer feelin tiger... I had to put up wi the exact same crap at school. I had about 2 "friends" total an they never truly accepted me anyway, they never really stood up for me or anythin...

Actually, thinkin about it, when they all left me alone an ignored me, those were the best times...

Anyways, dun worry about them, they aren't important. From school, out of 240ish kids I keep in touch with 1. Yep, one! The rest dun matter to me at all, an if I never saw any of em again, well, I believe I could live with that!

At University I made loads o friends, but most were really more like acquaintances. It made fer some fun times of an evenin, but if I needed anyone there really were just a couple of em I'd go to.

Right now I have a small circle of friends. It works fer me. It's best to just have a few really close friends rather than a lot of friends ya dun really know, an all that happens is ya spread yerself too thin an nobody ever really gets close. "A friend to all is a friend to none".

Yer a really sweet person - dun change that just to fit in. smile.gif

/me gives tiger a huuuuuuge hug

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 19 2003, 10:48 AM
Post #15

I really appreciate the well spoken words there. Thank you. It is true i have many accquaintances (sp) and a few close friends. I don't trust as i used to. My drama teacher put it best when he said
"High school wont be the best days of your life, only after that."

I really believe those words. Now normally i have better judgement, but im in one of those ify moods. I am still sort of mad at Pennee, but I do feel much better, better than last night.

I hold those close friends close to me as long as I can. I got a lot on my mind as well. Like my friend Jenn is a year older and she'll be going off to college so I will definitely miss her. It won't be the same. My friend Jason is unreachable during the summer because he goes up to his cottage then and i seemed to see him at school so these exam days would be the only time i ill be able to give my congrats to him and best wishes. Some other stuff on my mind would include when and where ill be volunteering for the summer to get my 40 hours and reminding myself to update my website tongue.gif

I remember a few days back his twin brother was notfied that he got an award and Jason got kinda down that he'd been trying so hard and he could only get like in the 70-80 range (which is really good in my books). so what I did was make a certificate on my cmoputer saying how hes been a good friend and how i'll miss him in the summer. I gave it to him the next morning and he was very touched and that really made me feel good.

But as I can even tell I am rambling quite a bit

--------------------

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 19 2003, 10:50 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 19 2003, 02:33 AM)
/me gives tiger a huuuuuuge hug

*gives Leo a huuuuge hug back*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Jun 19 2003, 03:12 PM
Post #17

Light On The Surface

Member No.: 91

Not much I can say that hasn't been said already, really - besides, my own story is practically word-for-word the same as leo's... Just a bit more Welsh around the university bit...

Suffice to say, Tiger, you've always seemed pretty great to me. So fat hairy goat-balls to the peope who can't see that for themselves.

*hug*

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 19 2003, 04:16 PM
Post #18

*hugs Inky* very sweet, especialy the goat's balls LOL laugh.gif

Thanks again guys. I am feeling much better smile.gif and i did some thinking about this one thing Pennee mentioned. She wanted her, me, Jon and this guy i used ot online date for liek 3 months named David to get together. I was repulsed by the idea but i then thought if this proves right with my skeptism i have against it, then i will certianly go out of pure spite *insert evil laugh here*

Anyway i wont be able to thank you guys enough. Matazone civilians kick so much ass wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 19 2003, 04:21 PM
Post #19

I post more than I speak

i say go with them.... and try to get her arrested for something... <evil> like... kidnapping....

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 19 2003, 04:29 PM
Post #20

Ya! i will go along with it, but it may never be anyway cuz when David was suppoed to come down so many times to see Pennee, he always bailed on her or just didn't show, so ill laugh even harder if the day we do try it and he doesn't show up laugh.gif that'll be even better and penne will be so pissed *evil laugh* WAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* er i mean WAHA lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Jun 19 2003, 04:35 PM
Post #21

Light On The Surface

Member No.: 91

Why the frig is this girl named after a kind of pasta anyway? Were her parents freebasing at the time?

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 19 2003, 04:51 PM
Post #22

QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Jun 19 2003, 12:35 PM)
Why the frig is this girl named after a kind of pasta anyway? Were her parents freebasing at the time?

LMAO

I have no idea Inkster tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Her ethnic background is like french lol so i dunno how that works!

--------------------

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jun 19 2003, 10:45 PM
Post #23

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

*Gives TigerLily a HUGE Hug*

I'm sorry you feel that way.... I have never felt like I fit in anywhere and I know how much that can hurt sometimes... I wish I had some magic words to just make you feel better... but I'm afraid I'm really not good at that.

All I know is that you are a nice, sweet, friendly, talented, beautiful girl. You are special just the way you are... don't ever change just to fit in with other people... especially when some of them probably aren't even worth the trouble. You are a great person!!!!! *Hugs*

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 19 2003, 11:45 PM
Post #24

suggestive cupcake

Member No.: 260

Make your own label, if you really want one. You're a very cool, sweet and loving person who likes to reassure people, from what I've read. You're really good enough to trandscend a lot of labels, and in your case, it's better not to fall into them. Chin up, Rebecca. You're absolutely bitchin', whatever you do. Just don't change.

Btw, forumites is a label. A geeky one, but a label.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 19 2003, 11:54 PM
Post #25

I post more than I speak

i dont see forumites as a label... it could be... but i see it more as a name for our family.... meh... just my opinion....

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2017 - 10:24 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!