Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two Month Anniversary, Okay, so the date's off.. you don't care
Pikasyuu
post Jun 20 2003, 04:21 AM
Post #1

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Please keep this bumped, you guys. I want people to read these and understand how much they mean.

Right. So It's been damn near two months since I joined these boards.. and I must say, I'm blown away at the idea that a forum can change my life. No, this isn't an infomercial, but I've met some seriously amazing people on here, and now that it's been two months, I see it fit to dish appreciation out. Now, this is mostly for the very close people, so if you're left out, don't feel bad! I may be tipsy, but here goes. - Deep breath. - x_X

Mr_Fuzzy: Honestly, could I ask for a better e-hubby? Abso-freakin'-lutely not. I'd never really seen you on the forums round when I first joined.. but fortunately, you buggered IRC ( and chanserv ) with no KY and bestowed your wonderfully fuzzy presence upon us. I think everyone can agree that you're one of the best on here with your mellow-ness. I've never seen you complain about a thing, and you make some of the funnest threads and conversations out there to keep the mood light. At the moment, I think everyone's appreciating you for it. You introduced me to Rathergood, the orange game, and many other internet wonders. Somehow, you have a page for everything, lol. The mind boggles. I'm really, really glad I made such a jackarse out've meself before some other lucky crazy e-bachelourette with a mad love for velcro and fuzzy males came along. I was actually about to leave the forums until someone I was actually able to talk to came along, so you're pretty much the reason I've stuck 'round this place, and I'm seeing now that it was a great decision. Thank you. I usually suck with one on one conversation, but for some reason, I'm not terribly nervous around ya'. And you actually put up with me, lol. Yes, that's actually a very high compliment. You're an absolute drink genius ( whiskey and chocolate milk.. dear God. ), and you're awfully insightful. =P Okay, so you may not agree, but since you're about eight years older than myself, I'm pretty intent on what words of wisedom I can get, and yours suit quite right, you've given some really wonderful advice. And, you're Fuzzy! Mmm.. velcro. :) Thanks for being so nice and understanding when stuff gets hectic and I get upset or something. I'd usually expect to be yelled at. Here's to you, e-hubby! You really are the best, and I appreciate everything, though I don't usually say much in the way of it. Especially your bandwidth, which I am currently chewing. =P dotdotdotdotdotdotdotdot! kekeke. Dots is the way foreward! Never go away again, it was scary. ._.;

Industrial Kybosh: Okay, everyone saw this coming, right? InKy! Sheesh. When I first got here, I noticed how godawful popular you were, and I was kinda' curious as to why. Then, low and behold, you graced IRC! You have to be one of the most charming males in the world. It's rediculous, really! You know this whole forum loves you, and I do too. I don't think I said very much back when you had problems, but apparently you liked what I had to say.. so I'm just glad that I could make your days a bit better. You've made everybody smile once, busting your arse in that song detication thread just to let us know what you think suits us. You really are an amazing lad, and one of the forums closest, most valued members. When I say forum, I mean me. I can't believe you didn't know how much people liked you. I hope you do now, InKy, you friggen rock. Chin up, and don't be so scarce. By the way, you make suuuuuuch a pretty lay-dee!

Mistress Alti: Missy! Christ almighty, I never even thought you liked me. But that one night we started talking, I realized, you're one of the coolest, most tallented, funny females I've ever met. I love your sarcasm and humour to death, the fansite is an absolute work of art, and your poetry just blows me the hell away. I'll always be around to keep you company for stakeouts when IRC stops sucking. Some people may see you as coming off as catty, but it's thanks to you I had the courage to say what I thought and stand up for what I felt about the forums. I think it's mostly because of your amazing influence things have now changed. How does it feel to be such a crusader? :P No worries, Missy, you absolutely rock, and I'm honoured to have someone like you as a friend on these forums. You give me the sense that you're someone I can trust and just talk to, and that's priceless.

Debaser: Oh, kid. ( I call everybody kid :P ) I care about you more than you'll ever know, you understand me? I truly, truly suck at expressing myself ( read these detications. Oi! ), and I'm sorry that the burden is falling on you. The fact that I can't do conversation worth a damn usually isn't your fault at all. You're one of the sweetest guys I've ever met, you even argue with me calling meself a moron. You know it's true, I'm a real dumbass when it comes to certain things. But the thing is, I'm trying my best to be better in order not to let you down for all you've given to me. It's more than anyone IRL has, and you have to know how much I appreciate and care about you, ya' little cherub.. I really, really hope that some day, you see what a beautiful and influential, selfless person you really are. On any given night, when everyone else has ditched IRC, it's more than an honour to get to sit around and talk to ya' ( especially since people have been skipping out. More chanserv for us! ). You're great, drunk or sober. Never, ever change, you're one of a kind. I love you the way you are.

LoLo: People refer to you as the mother of us, but it isn't because of your age or anything like that. You take care of all of us like a mother would. You show yourself in a way that makes people feel secure and loved, and it's just yer personality! You're a fun, beautiful girl who entertains the hell out of me. Where would I be without voice chat? Or your webcam? I'm still cracking up about the devil horns, that was just one of the best things I've ever seen. You can sculpt and do art like a pro, and you're a master DJ who really should have her own television or radio spot. You get upset sometimes because of the stresses in your life, which you've dealt with remarkably, you've done an awesome job on the album, and you're a role model for behaviour. I think whenever this place splits up, a piece of you will be in all of us.

Cheese Is Funny: Wow, you're old. Lol, no that's not how I meant to start out. I didn't know you at all at first, but when you started posting, I figured it out. You were my first story in the Matabloid, and one of the first people I confided something in. I'll always be there any time you need someone to vent on, because I know you've done it for me. You're one of the coolest guys on the forum, and I don't care what you say, you're cute. Now stop arguing, lol. You may have a really tough life, but some day, it'll get better, and you're coping with it like a trooper right now. Cheez, you're strong, and you're a great friend. I don't know what I'd do without.

Jaq: My auntie. My beloved evil auntie, who taught me the ways of being truly crafty. Yeh, I remember when I first spoke to you. I was a bit intimidated in IRC and all, but you somehow killed off the tension and I thought you were really nice. Then I spoke to ya some more, and realized that hey, you're one superbly badass chick. You're a sight away from lovelyishly cynical, but your humour fits a different category. Your advice is some of the best on the board, and though I dont know exactly how to put it, there would really be a huge part of this forum experience missing if you were to ever go away. So do me a favor and stick around, Jaq. There's plenty more stalking to do. :P

Leopold: Mod undies! Ah, you wears 'em well, Leo. You're doing a wonderful job at it. It must be tough being such an e-pimp, what with all the laydees after you and such, but what do you expect? You make us all feel young n' beautiful with your sweet comments. Hey, even the MEN want you, ya' freakin' stud. Leo, you're definetely one of the badasses of the forum. Your handle of the mod-ism is really, really great, and I don't think people can comment enough on what a wonderful job you've done trying and sometimes succeeding to keep the peace around here. You give people an easy sense of being able to share what they're really feeling around you, you know? You have a sort of sense that makes it so easy to talk to you like you're one of us, though you're years apart. I can't wait to watch the other side with ye! =) kekeke. Keep it up, tiger.

Mata: Last but not least, as you all know. So I don't talk to Mata every day, but he created these forums and it's thanks to him I know such wonderful people. Thank you, so much for paying extra bandwidth money so we could have a forum. Thanks for putting up with my usually stupid PMs, and thanks for busting your arse for making such wonderful anims every time. Like they've said, you're one of a kind and a very nice guy. You're around as much as you can be to make sure everything stays fair, and you even created this brand new forum system so that things would get better. And to me, they have. I'm really, really enjoying the new system this way. So there you go, one satisfied custemor. Take it easy, we'll always be here to watch your site, no matter when new anims pop up.

There you go, kids. I did my best, and sorry if some of it didn't come out right. What can I say? None of this does any of you justice, and I really hope that what I wrote at least puts a smile on your face. I'm not good at this, but I hope you guys know how much I really love you now. Never go away. Cheers, and goodnight.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jun 20 2003, 04:34 AM
Post #2

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

/me sniffs as a tear forms in her eye

Aww... syuu... that's so sweet...

/me is gonna get nostalgic now, watch out...!

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 20 2003, 04:36 AM
Post #3

suggestive cupcake

Thanks. I wish it really fit the magnitude of the effect some people have had, but I did my best. ^^

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 20 2003, 05:08 AM
Post #4

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

thanks syuu that was super sweet......made me get all warm feeling inside. **whipes tear from her eye**

Ok who wants to be breast fed by the forum mommy? lol (had to do something silly its just me sorry)

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 20 2003, 12:27 PM
Post #5

suggestive cupcake

LOL. Nah, the joke was a nice break from such nostalgia. Good 'un. =)

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
ravein
post Jun 20 2003, 01:46 PM
Post #6

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Member No.: 40

bumb...cause it really is super sweet...

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jun 20 2003, 03:20 PM
Post #7

ever-hopeful since 2003

that it is. BUMP

+Quote Post
ravein
post Jun 20 2003, 03:37 PM
Post #8

SET

*volleyball joke...sorry *
laugh.gif

--------------------
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jun 20 2003, 03:43 PM
Post #9

ever-hopeful since 2003

/me spikes the ball at ravein

+Quote Post
ravein
post Jun 20 2003, 03:49 PM
Post #10

YAY!!!!! woot!!!!!! you got my volleyball joke!!
/ball hits me on my nose! OWWWWWWWW

Bump

--------------------

live journal

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jun 20 2003, 04:44 PM
Post #11

ever-hopeful since 2003

/me throws the damn volleyball at ravein

HAHA! I win! Don't ask me why. Actually, we need to quit spamming syuu's thread with our stupid bumpage. Because it's so sweet... and it doesn't deserve our horrible treatment...

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Jun 20 2003, 05:21 PM
Post #12

Steadily spiralling into the abyss

Group: New Members
Member No.: 154

wow...that means a lot, seriously...i know we talked about this for a while on yahoo last night (as well as on the phone, which admittedly took some guts...), but seeing it here...whoa. i don't know what to say...actually, that's a lie, i know perfectly well what i want to say, it just might take me a while...i care for you a lot. REALLY care for you a lot. you have not let me down in any way whatsoever. you have really helped me through a lot recently, and i'm just trying to pay back my debt to you...as you can see, i ain't exactly one who can do self-expression too good either, hehe...you're not a dumbarse when it comes to anything, believe me...otherwise i wouldn't love you so damn much...i think that you already know this, but i'm always here for you, in any way, at any time...i love you. you mean so much to me it's not funny.

that took me about half an hour...

--------------------
6:30pm
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Explicitly confrontational version of The Price Is Right.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 20 2003, 07:25 PM
Post #13

I post more than I speak

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 116

QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 20 2003, 05:21 AM)
Cheese Is Funny: Wow, you're old. Lol, no that's not how I meant to start out. I didn't know you at all at first, but when you started posting, I figured it out. You were my first story in the Matabloid, and one of the first people I confided something in. I'll always be there any time you need someone to vent on, because I know you've done it for me. You're one of the coolest guys on the forum, and I don't care what you say, you're cute. Now stop arguing, lol. You may have a really tough life, but some day, it'll get better, and you're coping with it like a trooper right now. Cheez, you're strong, and you're a great friend. I don't know what I'd do without.

awwww... i got remembered for something biggrin.gif

me? old? ahh, how sweet tongue.gif laugh.gif

i dont like venting syuu.. but if i have to, i will come to you... you always seem to know what to say to make things a little better...

and you can always come to vent on me... ive sorta became good at it recently, and im always willing to help

maybe ill quit argueing when people compliment me... i dunno... its hard defending myself when everything is wrong and wont see how ugly and boring i am laugh.gif

dont worry about my life... worry about yours, mine is unimportant, but thanks for caring

me? great friend? awww biggrin.gif

and as far as me being in the 'bloid... you know i am going to get you back... hehe, but it wont be anything near as bad as ive done to d-man, or what youve done to me in the bloid.. so brace for impact biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Jun 20 2003, 08:45 PM
Post #14

word

Member No.: 359

i wasnt mentioned or anything but u guys sound like u r really cool ppl!um...so ya...congrats guys,u rule...hey...i have 3 boxes....

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 20 2003, 08:53 PM
Post #15

suggestive cupcake

Thanks a lot for the bumping, Missy and Ravein! I'm glad the people listed here will get to see this. Debs and Cheez, of course, I meant what I said. Not much else than that. And.. kid kid. Hum. You'd have to be in chat more! ^^ Congrats on the boxes.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Jun 20 2003, 10:45 PM
Post #16

This space intentionally left blank

Member No.: 203

I... I... Just don't know what to say...

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
elf
post Jun 20 2003, 10:49 PM
Post #17

disappear with the wandering wind

Group: New Members
Member No.: 294

wow... o_O... aww...

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jun 20 2003, 11:19 PM
Post #18

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

that is absolutely amazing smile.gif I wish I was as good at expressing myself... lol That was really sweet of you syuu!

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 20 2003, 11:31 PM
Post #19

suggestive cupcake

Bah. I more than owe it to the folks listed. They ought to be getting the praise. :P

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jun 20 2003, 11:36 PM
Post #20

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 20 2003, 06:31 PM)
Bah. I more than owe it to the folks listed. They ought to be getting the praise. tongue.gif

*Cheers to all of you* : ) They are all really great people... but you are too, not many people do stuff like that for their friends.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 21 2003, 03:17 AM
Post #21

suggestive cupcake

Bump. I think the only ones havent seen are InKs and Leo. Bah.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jun 21 2003, 03:18 AM
Post #22

ever-hopeful since 2003

leo still needs to see mine, too... InKy caught mine in the morning, though.

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 21 2003, 11:21 AM
Post #23

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

*snif*

I'm touched. Truly. I really dunno what to say. I'm utterly hopeless at expressin meself an I always manage to bugger it up somehow... But one thing I can do well is this...

/me gives syuu an enormous great big thankyou hug

I'm really not sure what I did to deserve such kinds words, honey... but I really do appreciate them! I was feelin really low yesterday (which is why I wasn't here) but readin this has really perked me up! Thanks so much - if ya were in the room right now I'd hug ya to death... smile.gif

An there's another one from missy too?? Crikey...

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 21 2003, 05:38 PM
Post #24

suggestive cupcake

Mwa! See how much we lurve you, Leo? :D! - Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug. - Bah, have to save your ribs to hold you together and such.. :P

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 21 2003, 05:58 PM
Post #25

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

Awwwww, I feel so special smile.gif

I love all you guys! There's nobody (except the missus) in RL who gives a rats ass about me, they all take me fer granted then bitch about me if I'm down or chuffed wi meself or in any way not me usual chirpy self-deprecatin self... prolly why I spend so much time here, I guess. If I could afford it, I'd get us all onto an island somewhere an we could all be happy together...

Syuu, if ya wanna break me ribs huggin me, then go ahead, but you'll hafta stay huggin me forever to stop me from fallin to bits wink.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 04:44 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!