Reply to this topicStart new topic
> No One Has Missed Me Have They, i knew it, now im dead to all of you
racingaway13
post Jun 20 2003, 03:29 PM
Post #1

theres a chance im dead... 25¢ a poke!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 122

yeah, i knew it, a couple weeks of not being on here and everyone considers me dead. great. well im here again. yes, the grave cannot hold the likes of racingaway13!!!
ok well maybe it can, ive never really tried cuz i never really did die, i just had finals and projects and a billion other things so that i dont even hav e a clue as to what is going on here! GAAH! and also i would like to point out that i had no clue that we were gonna get a whole lot of new forums so therefore the shock was rather late and very apparent!
i had no clue!
now im ranting

ok im gonna go die again

*crawls into a corner and dies*

--------------------
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" Gahndi
caffine is truely good for you *starts twitching uncontrollably*
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

ok so on to the party affiliations....
i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NummyNums
post Jun 20 2003, 03:31 PM
Post #2

Holey Great Mother of God ive been cloned!!!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 178

I missed you.... cept im prolly not gonna be here much longer.. i cant post that much with all the extra crap... so im thrown outta the loop and yeah like if i make a thread no one post or whatveer or rsponds to my post cuz im not really part of the topic.. so i dunno.. i shoulda stayed in bed.. how were your finals? did you do well? i crapped out on two of mine....

--------------------
Me and logic are e-engaged woot woot.. *mwuah* luv yah babe
No one will ever love cheese as much as i do.. always and forever...
Commies my husband.... whuts it to yah huh? hehehe *hugglez commie*
my boobs are named Aidan and Nadia.. wes owns them now, he also owns me we are engaged and i love him and sex him with all my heart and umm.... soul.. hehehe

user posted image

+Quote Post
ravein
post Jun 20 2003, 03:38 PM
Post #3

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

yay!!!!!! your home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets go club some SUV's together laugh.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jun 20 2003, 03:40 PM
Post #4

ever-hopeful since 2003

Member No.: 54

racin! I was wondering where you'd gone off to...

welcome home, buddy.

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post Jun 20 2003, 03:49 PM
Post #5

number one is my finals tended to be good
except in my latin class where we had a final test (not cumulative) which i totally f***ed up
then a quiz i f***ed up in that class
other than that class i did ok
not well
but ok

number 2
ravein, i do indeed want to go clubbing SUVs.... i feel so useless from not destroying a single SUV anytime recently!

baaah

oh well... i can easily get back on track if i get a machine gun and body armour (we all know hummer drivers really do have the army machine gun.... its in there.... i know it

--------------------
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
NummyNums
post Jun 20 2003, 03:50 PM
Post #6

Holey Great Mother of God ive been cloned!!!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 178

OMG OMG OMG .. i so bombed my latin exam toooo.. what level latin are you in.. Latin I... LATIN II or LATIN III..... i did so bad on the translation it was scary.......

--------------------
Me and logic are e-engaged woot woot.. *mwuah* luv yah babe
No one will ever love cheese as much as i do.. always and forever...
Commies my husband.... whuts it to yah huh? hehehe *hugglez commie*
my boobs are named Aidan and Nadia.. wes owns them now, he also owns me we are engaged and i love him and sex him with all my heart and umm.... soul.. hehehe

user posted image

+Quote Post
hinsley
post Jun 20 2003, 03:54 PM
Post #7

Talking Cat? Eh, its been dun.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 288

YAY!!! RACINGS BACK!!! I LURVE YOU RACING!!

--------------------
Drunken words are sober thoughts.

"But it's turtles all the way down!"

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 20 2003, 08:54 PM
Post #8

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

You had a few threads. Whaddya' mean dead to us? Yeesh.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Jun 20 2003, 10:40 PM
Post #9

This space intentionally left blank

Member No.: 203

Spotted the shortage.

You may want to become the official forum zombie - pop in to threads and demand a meal of brains... It could be fun miladdo!

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Jun 20 2003, 10:45 PM
Post #10

word

Member No.: 359

Oh my gosh!!
youre finally back!!
I cant believe it,is it really you!!
WoW....UH....btw...i dont know u..lol
btut welcome back anyway,im soryy u thot we
tho u were dead...we didnt..we really missed you,maybe now i can meet you..please dont die...

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
elf
post Jun 20 2003, 10:50 PM
Post #11

disappear with the wandering wind

Member No.: 294

i missed you! i think... o_O

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 20 2003, 11:00 PM
Post #12

~¤~Sanity Impaired since 1986~¤~

Member No.: 82

Welcome Home Racingway

*13 rules*

LOL

--------------------

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jun 20 2003, 11:09 PM
Post #13

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

WB WB WB WB WB smile.gif We all missed you! I'm glad your finals (except for Latin) went okay!

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Jun 21 2003, 12:09 AM
Post #14

Steadily spiralling into the abyss

Member No.: 154

i thought you'd evaporated off the forums or something...nice to see you back...

--------------------
6:30pm
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Explicitly confrontational version of The Price Is Right.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
craziness
post Jun 21 2003, 04:05 AM
Post #15

crazi

Member No.: 20

haha....i didnt miss you mark.
i talk to you on IM every day! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 21 2003, 02:15 PM
Post #16

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

Welcome back Racing, I did miss you but I haven't been around as much to say so. lol

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
[Wraeth]
post Jun 21 2003, 09:42 PM
Post #17

Worrying

Member No.: 344

Wow, Racing is back. Of course we missed you. Umm... Who are you again?

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post Jun 23 2003, 03:32 PM
Post #18

yeah. i have returned again, im just having a bunch of trouble getting away from all my IMs and then getting away from photoshop
god ive been so creative recently, and i might be getting a digital camera so that means i will go on walks at 3 am and try and take pics. also i think imma work on getting a website so that i can display all my pics and stuff. i think ill get me a angelfire and do that. well im off again. im right now in school posting listening to music seeing as it is my last day, its quite a nice day. i feel like a pothead though cuz time is like totaly messed up right now. i have no clue where or who or why
i almost didnt wake up this morning cuz i as you can see in my xanga, i barely slep at all this weekend and also i had just gone to get my laptop and i just passed out. so i was just kinda messed up today. i just like that its my last day though
i love it
i love you guys!
ps, im in latin I, i just finished it basically and i finished with a dammed C at best! GAAH i dont get Cs normally but this is becoming normal. i dont know what compelled me to take that f***ing class!!!!!!!!

--------------------

also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Jun 24 2003, 12:00 AM
Post #19

Light On The Surface

Member No.: 91

Good to see you again, lad!

Stick around for a while, y'hear?

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Jun 24 2003, 01:58 AM
Post #20

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 240

I'm sorry, I'm unobservant and usually don't notice people when they are gone unless they say they are leaving. The exception being Free Psycho, but that's cause something came up. Oh yeah, I also noticed when my wife disappeared.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 04:08 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!