IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Heres The Deal.., so yeah
NummyNums
post Jun 20 2003, 03:43 PM
Post #1

Holey Great Mother of God ive been cloned!!!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 178

I think that if people on thsi forum are going to post they should include everyone.. i have seen peole post who have never gotten there post responded to inlcuding myself.. just because some of you guys post more and are tighter doenst mean that others should be out of the loop... the only time you pay attention really is if someone is pissed and is gonna leave or is upset and then your like no we love you...yeah so this is all i have to say... i hate when people dont pay attentiont o whta i have to say.. there are a select few who do.. dont my opinions thoughts and information count......... yeah so this is just my opinion.. im gona keep checking this.. if no one cares to change then im gonna find another forum where my opinions can be heard.. discussed and actually acknoledged (sp?)

--------------------
Me and logic are e-engaged woot woot.. *mwuah* luv yah babe
No one will ever love cheese as much as i do.. always and forever...
Commies my husband.... whuts it to yah huh? hehehe *hugglez commie*
my boobs are named Aidan and Nadia.. wes owns them now, he also owns me we are engaged and i love him and sex him with all my heart and umm.... soul.. hehehe

user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Jun 20 2003, 03:50 PM
Post #2

Engrish Ranguage Student

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 338

Nummy...I will always listen to what you have to say because you have interesting things to be heard.
Don't be sad sad.gif

/me hugs nummy and hands her a bunch of daffodils...

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
hinsley
post Jun 20 2003, 04:00 PM
Post #3

Talking Cat? Eh, its been dun.

Member No.: 288

yeah i know what you mean, but ti seems the only posts of mine that get ignored are the ones i spent time on. hmm...

/me hugs nummy

--------------------
Drunken words are sober thoughts.

"But it's turtles all the way down!"

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 20 2003, 07:02 PM
Post #4

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

yeah... the forums do see a bit cliquey... i think it has gotten better... but i dont know... im sad to see it push you away...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jun 20 2003, 11:25 PM
Post #5

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

I think a lot of people on here feels ignored sometimes.... But I have to admit I don't read all of the posts that are posted either... there's too many to keep up with and not enough time... that and I just don't have the attention span... lol But I have never purposely ignored you... I'm sorry if I've contributed to you feeling badly.... I never meant to *Hugs*

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 20 2003, 11:31 PM
Post #6

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

Well i understand this type of problem indefinitely. I can honestly say that I have a scattered group of people as friends on this forum, I love meeting and talking to new people smile.gif Cheer up Nummy, itll only get better *hugs Nummy*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Jun 20 2003, 11:34 PM
Post #7

This space intentionally left blank

Group: Admin
Member No.: 203

It's possibly a question of whether people think they can add something. I know I've avoided threads like the plague before (from lots of people) because I can't think of anything to add - not even a silly comment based on the topic.

BTW. I fervently believe that no topic should ever be left totally serious. It's bad for the soul. On that note...

Chill everybodidy.

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 20 2003, 11:37 PM
Post #8

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

I know I'm at fault here, but I can say I've read every post of yours through that I've come across. Yes, your opinions count just as much as everyone else's on here. So many people have been saying they're out of the loop, but just because some of us are closer to eachother than we are to some others on here does not mean we don't value what you have to say. You'll probably take this as a prime example of someone responding when somebody's pissed, as you said up there, but there isn't much I can say to convince you otherwise, is there? I'm sorry if you're offended by your treatment on here, and I'll do my best to pay your posts a bit more attention. However, if you do want to become close to people and "in a loop" as you put it, I suggest chat. - Shrugs. - Hope you feel better.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jun 20 2003, 11:39 PM
Post #9

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

man, that was funny biggrin.gif

B.O.T. I avoid a lot of threads that I don't have anything to add to also... some I just don't really get into, some I can't relate with at all, or some just because it's something I don't want to talk about.... it's never anything personal when I avoid a thread though...

+Quote Post
reaper
post Jun 21 2003, 02:08 AM
Post #10

I live again......

Group: New Members
Member No.: 358

I had no idea you felt that way nummy i am sorry.... If i do that, I do not mean to do it. I value everyones opinion as much as the next its just that I dont have the time I used to post in these forums and I miss that. I dont mean to offend anyone and if I have or did I apologies

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jun 21 2003, 02:30 AM
Post #11

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

I understand what it is to feel ignored, Nummy, and I'm sorry that you are experiencing that. You do have to realize, though, there are hundreds of posts a day, and unless someone sits on here all day, posts are bound to get missed... it's hard to keep up sometimes, you know? I'm sure no one's ignoring you because they dislike you for any reason. It happens to all of us sometimes. Chin up, okay?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 09:17 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!