Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Muhahah..
elf
post Jun 20 2003, 11:00 PM
Post #1

disappear with the wandering wind

Group: New Members
Member No.: 294

I have a little secret project... it's a website... I can't tell you what kind, it'll give the secret away...

But anyway... It's a surprise for Mata *snicker* I just need help on it. Anyone know HTML (lots) that could help me? Knowledge of FTP is a must... Graphics knowledge is also helpful =D And I do need creative input... I'm not gonna say what it is... But if you MUST know... PM me =D

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Jun 20 2003, 11:07 PM
Post #2

word

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 359

i think this sounds cool,mata is the best!!

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 20 2003, 11:16 PM
Post #3

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

I am good at figuring out stuff and if you need any interest inputs just ask me, ill be happy to help.

--------------------

+Quote Post
oobunnie
post Jun 20 2003, 11:19 PM
Post #4

''Am'nt I the cutest ickle bunny?'' asmodeus

Member No.: 64

i know alot of jave script, and Dhtml, if you want help at that.. Imaging..ermm not so much.. But i can do style sheets wink.gif

--------------------
Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there. ~Chinese Proverb
I am the Ickle Mascot of Ish
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Jun 20 2003, 11:27 PM
Post #5

This space intentionally left blank

Group: Admin
Member No.: 203

I know bugger all of html, but I am wise (if horribly rusty) in the ways of FTP and image editing.

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
elf
post Jun 22 2003, 12:00 AM
Post #6

disappear with the wandering wind

Group: New Members
Member No.: 294

QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Jun 20 2003, 04:27 PM)
I know bugger all of html, but I am wise (if horribly rusty) in the ways of FTP and image editing.

bugger ... means... you don't, right? o_O?

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 01:03 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!