Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Russia Bunny, I soon shall be!
Hyperion
post Jun 20 2003, 11:41 PM
Post #1

samazon

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 234

Well, it's that time. I'm leaving on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll be in Teluride for about a week, then Maryland/West Virginia for a week or two, then the 11th I leave for Russia. If anyone wants to contact me (I'll probably come into the forums once in a while and update this thread) on a e-mail based style thing, I'll be setting up a special account for e-mail while I'm away, soon. I'll post that in here too. I'm all packed and ready to go. My going away party/birthday party is tomorrow.

I'm gonna cry. . .

For some reason, I'm really depressed about leaving. And I really miss one of my friends, who is currently out of the country. So yeah, I've been on the verge of tears for about three days now. *sigh* I'll miss you guys.

--------------------
I saw you, Walt Whitman, childless, lonely old grubber, poking among the meats in the refrigerator and eyeing the grocery boys. I heard you asking questions of each: Who killed the pork chops? What price bananas? Are you my Angel? Ginsberg
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 20 2003, 11:43 PM
Post #2

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Miss you! Try and have a good time in Russia, will you?

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Jun 20 2003, 11:51 PM
Post #3

This space intentionally left blank

Member No.: 203

Don't worry too much about leaving. It won't be forever, and from what I've been told in the past Russia is a great place to visit.

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 21 2003, 12:04 AM
Post #4

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

Russia is such a beatufil country but the economics there are hard to think about. Just remember your home away from home and when you look up upon the night sky, remember we will be looking up with you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jun 21 2003, 12:06 AM
Post #5

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

Awww... have fun, okay?

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 21 2003, 12:57 AM
Post #6

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

ill miss you hyperion... i seem to see so little of you recently... i hope you have a good time, be safe, and return to us biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
craziness
post Jun 21 2003, 04:03 AM
Post #7

crazi

Member No.: 20

HYP!!!!!!!!! MY DAUGHTER!!!! I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN AGES! and i guessiu wont be for ages more. well, i <3 ya! have fun in russia! i hope you see your friend soon smile.gif

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 21 2003, 03:47 PM
Post #8

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

I'm gonna miss ya hyp... even though yer not here often, it won't be the same wi'out the harem leader wink.gif

Have a great time in Russia! I've heard it's a great place to visit too, so take piccies an share 'em with us when ya get back smile.gif

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Hyperion
post Jul 2 2003, 04:01 AM
Post #9

samazon

Ahoy, all. We got into Telluride, Colorado Wednesday night, and slept for a long, long time. Thursday was slow, but we went out for dinner with the family and everyone cooed over my goth-ness cause I was wearing a lotta black. Darn old people.
Anyhoo. We sat around in the hot tub after that, and it was cool. Grandma got a three-story house for the family to stay in while we were there, and it was nice. The kids (Justin, 7 months; Gracie, two years; Brian, five years; Savannah, 7 years; my brother (of course) 7; and Amanda (who is 11 and spent half the trip pissed and jealous of me cause I wear skirts and makeup and am allowed to do stuff without having to ask) were all VERY annoying, but cute. I ended up on the couch, though, because I was sharing a room with grandma and she snores really bad. But it was nice to have the hot tub and three bathrooms.
Anyhoo. I went horseback riding up in the mountains friday, and I got badly burnt. I'm currently turning brown on the shoulder/neck area, but I think that I'll still be very white after I peel. Yick. Mmm, but Telluride is in a box canyon, and it's really very pretty. Yep, and my horse got tired cause she was fat and I walked for the last ten minutes of the ride. Mmm, and the altitude was pretty bad. I felt like I had a nosebleed after walking around town for an hour. . . X.x
We went out for hamburgers in the mountain village friday night, and everyone got hammered. Yeah, and mom is allergic to latex, and the people making our hamburgers were wearing latex gloves, so she got a really bad allergic reaction that night. Hallucinations and everything. She's okay now. And she's got an interview in West Virginia for an assistant professorship. She's also going to turn down Fort Collin's offer, because she got an executive order from the govn't to stay with the USDA for another year. Hmm, but Saturday was fun. The wedding was in the afternoon, and on a mountaintop, and it was soooo pretty. I videotaped it, an' dad's letting me take the videocamera to Russia. . . Yay. . . But um, the reception was awesome. There were REALLY cute waiter boys, and the bartender was. . . well, he was very hot. I have him on video too, Amanda. happy.gif Wah!
But after dinner, everyone got drunk and dad wasn't there, so mom let me drink her sun-thingie (t'was good, had pinapple and cranberry juice in some clear stuff, gin or something) and Donnie gave me most of his long island iced tea. *cackle* and I think I was the only one without a hangover the next morning. Yaaaay. And I danced for about four hours, cause it was fun. Funfunfun. And then I spent forty-eight hours on the road. Big no-no, especially in a camper with 11 people, including all the children mentioned before included, 'cept my brother. And a shaggy, shedding dog. Yuck. It was humid, too. Not in Telluride, what a blessing, but in the camper it was. And. . . So I'm in maryland, and I had dinner with both my grandmas and an uncle, and am currently eating the leftovers cause ish late an' I'm hungry. Yeah, and happy birthday to me. . . or the 11 minutes left of it. Mmm. Mommy got me a shiny card happy.gif! But yeah. That's all. I'm going to be in West Virginia on Thursday night, thank the gods. The house here is rather unpleasant.

--------------------
I saw you, Walt Whitman, childless, lonely old grubber, poking among the meats in the refrigerator and eyeing the grocery boys. I heard you asking questions of each: Who killed the pork chops? What price bananas? Are you my Angel? Ginsberg

+Quote Post
Hyperion
post Jul 2 2003, 05:43 AM
Post #10

samazon

Oh, yeah, and my e-mail that gets checked on a regular basis is

mitama_no_tsurugi@yahoo.com

Go me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jul 2 2003, 06:13 AM
Post #11

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

ill check up on you from time to time... hehe... biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Mata
post Jul 2 2003, 11:32 AM
Post #12

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Member No.: 1

Aww, have a lovely time in Russia and come back with lots of cool pictures to show us!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Jul 2 2003, 11:26 PM
Post #13

Light On The Surface

Member No.: 91

Keep me posted, Tink wink.gif

Your forum adopter/knight needs to be kept informed now that you've been let out of the cellar - albeit briefly...

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
Hyperion
post Jul 3 2003, 04:23 AM
Post #14

samazon

Aww, sankuu guys!

--------------------

+Quote Post
reaper
post Jul 6 2003, 02:00 AM
Post #15

I live again......

Group: New Members
Member No.: 358

Imma miss you *sniff,sniff,sniff.Holding back tears*

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 11:30 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!