Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Got Fired Today
monkey_called_na...
post Jun 23 2003, 01:34 AM
Post #1

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 408

somthing about me telling a innocent shopper to get *edited* out of my store (i worked at salvation army) doesnt sit well with my x boss... it was the kids fault... he just kept looking at me.... its not my fault i have pink hair

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
craziness
post Jun 23 2003, 02:11 AM
Post #2

crazi

Member No.: 20

im sorry you got fired. good luck in getting another job.

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Jun 23 2003, 07:56 AM
Post #3

but all in all...... happy birthday to me happy birthday to me....

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

+Quote Post
ravein
post Jun 23 2003, 12:19 PM
Post #4

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

from one june birthday to another.. happy birthday.. screw the salvation army.. they have a political motivations anyway... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 23 2003, 09:54 PM
Post #5

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

happy birthday... salvation army is trying to take over the world with microsoft's help blink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
reaper
post Jun 23 2003, 11:07 PM
Post #6

I live again......

Group: New Members
Member No.: 358

sorry to hear about you loseing your job. I am sure you will find a better one and besides that kid was in the wrong it is not polite to stair, he should know better then that and pink hair, whoa cool blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Jun 24 2003, 02:58 AM
Post #7

its black and pink its kinda all over we had a idea after i died my hair blace to just take bleach and just smear it in my hair wherever it would go (they dripped it on me) and it looked cool and then i died it all pink over so the black has a slight pink tint and then t was white bloond where i used the bleach and now its really really bright pink and i redo it once a week but this yesterday i died it black (roots) and im re-doing the pink and bleach tommorow!

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

+Quote Post
reaper
post Jun 24 2003, 11:35 PM
Post #8

I live again......

NICEEEEE biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Mata
post Jun 25 2003, 02:12 PM
Post #9

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

That just sounds like a joke to me... What's black and pink and bleached all over?

Whatever else you might want to say about the Salvation Army they still have the best motto in town : BLOOD AND FIRE!

I love that... Middle-aged ladies in uniforms playing brass instruments on the high street... but inside they're all thinking BLOOD AND FIRE! BLOOD AND FIRE! BLOOD AND FIRE!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Jun 26 2003, 05:13 AM
Post #10

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

QUOTE (Mata @ Jun 25 2003, 03:12 PM)
Whatever else you might want to say about the Salvation Army they still have the best motto in town : BLOOD AND FIRE!

I love that... Middle-aged ladies in uniforms playing brass instruments on the high street... but inside they're all thinking BLOOD AND FIRE! BLOOD AND FIRE! BLOOD AND FIRE!

erm...um...what?

I think I must be sheltered because I never knew that about the sally ann. I just think of them as a cheap place for clothes and a questionable place for appliances....

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
oobunnie
post Jun 26 2003, 05:30 AM
Post #11

''Am'nt I the cutest ickle bunny?'' asmodeus

Member No.: 64

I didnt even know they still had a salvation army huh.gif Are they they people that stand in the malls at christmas for donations, or is that the army and navy. Or is the army and navy still around huh.gif . i am so not with the times

--------------------
Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there. ~Chinese Proverb
I am the Ickle Mascot of Ish
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Jun 26 2003, 09:30 PM
Post #12

funny thing is is that my job now wants me back. stupid people. i told the kid to get the *edited* out because my manager was right there and she wouldnt let me quit without the 2 weeks notice. they only want me back because of there high drop in sales because alot of my freinds only went to talk to me and now they dont go at all...

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

+Quote Post
reaper
post Jun 28 2003, 01:20 AM
Post #13

I live again......

with all do respect, The salvation army was established to keep needy people clothed warm and fed,even if they are not perfect. The cause is still good, I think we would all agree on that. It has helped many people

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post Jun 29 2003, 07:35 AM
Post #14

theres a chance im dead... 25¢ a poke!

Member No.: 122

you see, the needy people being warm affordably was the cover to the operation.they thought with that sort of cover the drug smuggling and world dommination would be that much easier, cuz who would say no to having a store that helps the needy in their neightborhood.... well I AM ONE! ONLY I KNOW THAT THE SALVATION ARMY REALLY IS READING MY BRAINWAVES!!!!! GET BACK YOU DIRTY APES!!!

--------------------
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" Gahndi
caffine is truely good for you *starts twitching uncontrollably*
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

ok so on to the party affiliations....
i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 03:54 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!