Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Suicide
Pikasyuu
post Jun 24 2003, 12:33 AM
Post #1

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

My thread went away. And I was thinking about suicide. So, here's the thread.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
craziness
post Jun 24 2003, 12:44 AM
Post #2

crazi

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 20

i think maybe this should be in issues...........

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 24 2003, 12:58 AM
Post #3

suggestive cupcake

No, no. This is more daily life. People think about suicide in their daily lives, its a whats going on with someone sort of thing.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Jun 24 2003, 01:55 AM
Post #4

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 240

I hurt, when you hurt.
I feel your pain.
No don't do it!

+Quote Post
elf
post Jun 24 2003, 04:33 AM
Post #5

disappear with the wandering wind

Group: New Members
Member No.: 294

I want to, but I'm scared of death. Isn't that weird? Anyway... =\

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 24 2003, 05:43 AM
Post #6

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

sad.gif

poor liz... im sorry...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Jun 24 2003, 06:58 AM
Post #7

Light On The Surface

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 91

I think this thread needs a hug...

*hug*

There's been a lot of emotion abounding recently. Let's relax a bit before anything (really) bad happens...

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 24 2003, 07:10 AM
Post #8

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

Syuu! No!! Dun go doin that!

/me gives syuu a humungous great hug

I dunno what's makin ya feel bad honey, but I really hope ya get past it wi'out havin to go down this path... Or at least wait until I get chance to meet ya properly... wink.gif

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
hinsley
post Jun 24 2003, 07:32 AM
Post #9

Talking Cat? Eh, its been dun.

Member No.: 288

meh, heard some philoiphycalllyuioy i cant spell it thing once.

'people arnt scared of death but what is after death'

so theyres that.

ermm... yeah. i dont like this issue.

--------------------
Drunken words are sober thoughts.

"But it's turtles all the way down!"

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Jun 24 2003, 12:13 PM
Post #10

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

QUOTE (craziness @ Jun 24 2003, 01:44 AM)
i think maybe this should be in issues...........

I very much agree

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 24 2003, 12:38 PM
Post #11

suggestive cupcake

QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 24 2003, 12:10 AM)
Syuu! No!! Dun go doin that!

/me gives syuu a humungous great hug

I dunno what's makin ya feel bad honey, but I really hope ya get past it wi'out havin to go down this path... Or at least wait until I get chance to meet ya properly... ;)

Sorry. Yeah, yesterday was an absolute mess, as Debs said. Thankfully things started clearing up around evening time.. sooo.. everything's okay. o.-; Thanks folks.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Mata
post Jun 24 2003, 12:49 PM
Post #12

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Member No.: 1

I thought about this a lot when I was a teenager (I'm not saying that's the only time you think about suicide, it's just that that's when I did think about it). The reason I didn't was because of all the people it would hurt.

I know it would devastate everyone on here if we lost a friend like this. I've lost friends to suicide before and it's horrible and I don't want that to happen again. I hope this is at least a little more weight on the side of staying alive.

I'm 'happy' for this to be in Daily Life if people feel that they want it here.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jun 24 2003, 01:00 PM
Post #13

ever-hopeful since 2003

Member No.: 54

I'm with syuu. It BELONGS here. Too personal for the issues forum... too immediate... too everyday...

+Quote Post
angel_death
post Jun 24 2003, 01:03 PM
Post #14

Worrying

Member No.: 342

I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT THE OTHER NIGHT (damn this is in caps.well i aint changing it now) and i came to a question. do you belive in lifei think suicide is a bad way out but sometimes it is the only way. i aint telling none of you to do it. you all seem really cool with good up bringings and stuff. but what i am saying is the people that have done it need respect for being brave enough to do it i think.

--------------------
E-CONSPIRE-ER-ER--------IS rabid watsitname
my E-dater is DarkProtector. *mwah*

i have no sig picture thing because it took me hours to make and then i have been told it is to big.and i aint sitting here for hours changing it.

+Quote Post
[Wraeth]
post Jun 24 2003, 05:32 PM
Post #15

Worrying

Member No.: 344

Why do many of the songs I like have suicide in their lyrics, titles or themes?

Anyhew, suicide should only be done in the form of euthanasia, to patients suffering from incurable terminal illnesses. Killing yourself because your life has taken a downturn is just plain stupid, and - as far as western culture is concerned - cowardly.

No, really, it is cowardly. People who commit suicide dont think about how other people feel. Then never consider the people who will miss them, or the person who'll find their body. How would you feel if you arrived home and found your brother/sister/parent lying in a pool of blood with slit wrists. I don't know about you but that would give me nightmares for the rest of my life. I apologize to anyone if I just brought back bad memories.

Dont commit suicide. Even if you do cry when angels deserve to die.

+Quote Post
reaper
post Jun 25 2003, 12:43 AM
Post #16

I live again......

Member No.: 358

i am glad thing are alright now Syuu *hugs*. I actually did my grade 12 English Independent study on suicide and i found out some pretty interestign stuff like how it is the third leading cause of death and other intersting facts. I hate it when people consider it though. There are so many other ways to solve things other then that but anywho I am glad things are better now Syuu biggrin.gif Just remember keep your chin up and look forward and never backwards

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 25 2003, 12:59 AM
Post #17

suggestive cupcake

The whole thing that inspires the idea of suicide as an alternative in me is the idea of not having a point in being around any more. Of course, I don't think I could ever do anybody that sort of harm by killing myself, but the thought's been tossed around more than enough in my mind. Basically, it circles around having a reason to live. A personal reason. It may sound selfish, but having people say that they want me around isn't reason enough to reverse a decision like that once it's become final. One has to find their reason personally, and be satisfied with it. Because nobody wants to walk around life missing pieces and feeling alone. But at the same time I sound like I'm defending my selfish, cowardly idea, I could argue about how wrong it is. However, making a long post about why or why not concerning suicide isn't something I'll make people strain their eyes for. I feel better, and the mere concept of it has been banished for the time being. Thanks everyone.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post Jun 25 2003, 02:55 AM
Post #18

theres a chance im dead... 25 a poke!

Member No.: 122

im sorry for your past "mess" syuu. its sad when things take a downturn and sometimes you just cant deal with things. its not a cowardly way out because the cowardly thing to do is do nothing. anyhoot. i havent been thinking of it lately. although my mom thinks im depressed cuz i made this one pic in fotoshop and its a really awesome avatar thing that i wish i could use but i have no host and i dont know if its the right size. anyways i thought that my face all purple (from having the pic taken under blacklight) and dripping and jiggling was cool and i didnt think it was a depressed pic
oh well

--------------------
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" Gahndi
caffine is truely good for you *starts twitching uncontrollably*
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

ok so on to the party affiliations....
i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 25 2003, 06:24 AM
Post #19

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

/me gives syuu an enormous big hug

I'm really glad yer feelin better sweetie smile.gif Now dun scare me like that again!!

I guess all teenagers go through that "What's the point?" thing... I know I did... heh, I still do sometimes! I guess the turnin point is the day when ya realise everyone's in the same boat, shrug yer shoulders, shout "Ah, blx ta this!" an just go out an have fun! Erm... or ya can get married, have kids, nice house, holidays in Cyprus, just like every other contented person on the planet... I hate contented mad.gif

Meh...

Anyway, racin... ya want me to host that piccy for ya buddy?

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Jun 25 2003, 12:32 PM
Post #20

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

amen, leo.
even happy-go-lucky me went thru that stage. a while ago i realised how stupid it really seemed, and that it was quite possibly the most selfish act anyone can undergo...
it does sound awful, but thoughts of suicide do seem to be something you grow out of. so be good to urself and others who love you - dont throw away your most precious gift to the world.

wink.gif

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
Mingtea
post Jun 25 2003, 05:31 PM
Post #21

Lanky Mofo

Member No.: 403

:/ I've been there, i used to be plucky and happy, but then i fell in love and that came to an abrupt end. Aparently being single is meant to be fun? sad.gif

Anyway i guess i learnt that it was not the way out, I have something to offer the world, and when i'm famous you'll all see!

...or something.

--------------------
CODE
</geek>

MultiplayUK - Great LAN parties, attend today :)

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 25 2003, 05:59 PM
Post #22

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (Mingtea @ Jun 25 2003, 10:31 AM)
:/ I've been there, i used to be plucky and happy, but then i fell in love and that came to an abrupt end. Aparently being single is meant to be fun? sad.gif

Being single can be fun. It's when you start defining yourself by who likes you or the fact that you're loved by someone when being single sucks the most. Relationships are lovely in throwing you on that downward spiral sometimes.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
wolfbane
post Jun 25 2003, 08:11 PM
Post #23

Has too much time on their hands

Member No.: 74

I think suicide is both a brave yet selfish thing to do. Brave because you're making a conscious decision to end a life - your life. It 's you who's holding the blade to your wrists, swallowing the pills, pulling the trigger. It's you who has to make the decision of whether to go through with it, and it's you who has to face the issues of your own mortality, and then is a very brave thing to do. On the other hand, from the point of view of those left behind, yes it's very selfish. My cousin killed himself when he was younger and I saw what it did to his mother and family. Friends of mine now have tried it, and I've been worried sick not knowing if they're going to be ok, not knowing if I'll ever see them again.

I can't say that I've never thought of suicide. I can't say that I've been so close to doing it, because I have. I know what it's like to want to end it all so badly, and I know what it's like to be too much of a chicken to go through with it, but at the same time I couldn't put my family and friends through it all - knowing that I'd made the decision to kill myself and leaving one of them to find my body....

It's a subject that I've had a lot of time to think about.

--------------------
~ Last night you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me....do it again ~
I am an innocent anti-minion and my ass belongs to Free Psycho..apparently
I have two vodka imps called Lith and Xan who I will train to make snakebite and black. Don't mess with them.
user posted image This is my acid bunny. I shall call him fluffykins (cos it really pisses him off)

People screaming can I be dreaming
Is this the truth I can't tell
Whether this is heaven or hell
Wolfbane and the sound of a silver bell ~ 'Spiritual Law', Slayer. Inky's song dedication

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Jun 26 2003, 06:51 AM
Post #24

The Mad Hatter

Member No.: 395

*sigh* suicide?....it's a gift...I'd be long gone if I didn't have friends that stoped me..I still want to end it but I don't know how...*sigh...cry* sad.gif life sucks...suicide good...

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
sizzlieswix
post Jun 26 2003, 07:00 AM
Post #25

oiled and fried ...like chicken

Member No.: 407

*sigh* suicide?....it's a gift...I'd be long gone if I didn't have friends that stoped me..I still want to end it but I don't know how...*sigh...cry*  life sucks...suicide good...

wow man...you should never think suicide is good...not even remotely good. yea things may be bad, but life isn't fair...if it was fair then all the horrible bad things that happen would happen because you actually deserve them...and the fact that you stopped for frineds also says something...you obviously have people that care about you and you don't want to disappoint or upset them by doing something horrible like that...cheer up and don't do it...living -good...suicide-bad

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 10:21 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!