Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Own Questionaire, heh I'm inspired
LoLo
post Jun 25 2003, 06:08 PM
Post #1

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

You don't have to fill this out if you don't want to but I was inspired by the ones on here and thought I would make my own up so here goes.

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? Squiggly babey
2. What annoys you the most? people who ask how to do something then don't listen when I tell them how to do it.
3. If you could have any pet what would it be? I would like to own a llama and name it sparky
4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? Itzakadoozie
5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? "You know me too well, I have to change now."
6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? I would want another brain so I could be twice as smart
7. How do you pee? usually sitting down and usually frequently
8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? normal life, because then I wouldn't know what I was missing and wouldn't have to put up with the torture caused by not having the passion again. (I think this is why I'm so frustrated about not having sex in such a long time....lol)
9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? Spiders, they kill bugs, they're cool and I feel it is bad luck to kill them.
and finally....
10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? yes

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jun 25 2003, 06:28 PM
Post #2

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 80

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? straight... I'm always scribbling boxes for some reason.... I dunno
2. What annoys you the most? people planning my life for me and making my decisions for me
3. If you could have any pet what would it be? dog... sounds boring, I know... lol
4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? strawberry or lime--whole fruit ones are yummy
5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? "Don't forget a rock could hurt the king of france if it was thrown at him hard enough"
6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? a third kidney... because I have always known there's a good chance I may have to one day give my sister one of mine... and even though I will if/when she needs it... it still scares me
7. How do you pee? fine, thank you for asking... lol
8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? one night of passion with somebody I'm in love with--over normal days without him (whoever he will be... lol)
9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? ikes.... neither... I guess if I had to pick, snakes.... because I don't think they sneak inside your house as much....
10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? *saying it outloud to see if I hear it* it sounds kind of like "towl" (like the animal owl with a "t" in front of it)

+Quote Post
hinsley
post Jun 25 2003, 07:11 PM
Post #3

Talking Cat? Eh, its been dun.

Member No.: 288

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? straight.

2. What annoys you the most? erm, people who dont let me have my say.

3. If you could have any pet what would it be? erm, a yeti!!! id call him fuzzy.

4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? er, i dunno.

5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? "eah but i am the rock that rules the world so get down and beg for mercy."

6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? erm, a telepathic thing so i could read peoples minds.

7. How do you pee? er... like a normal gal.

8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? normal life, cause i might get it more than once then.

9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? Snakes, cause i dont like spiders.
and finally....
10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? er i think so. <trys it> how would you do it without the W?

--------------------
Drunken words are sober thoughts.

"But it's turtles all the way down!"

+Quote Post
vicrawr
post Jun 25 2003, 07:12 PM
Post #4

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 374

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? straight as an arrow
2. What annoys you the most? when your fire goes out after you just spent thirty frickin minutes getting it going
3. If you could have any pet what would it be? something fire related
4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? Firecrackers WOOT
5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? "Nuh-uh!!! I am not!"
6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? Another hand to type faster...yeah, thats it
7. How do you pee? Umm....like a man?
8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? normal life
9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? Snakes, bigger to see, easier to kill
and finally....
10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? toWel? i guess so

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 25 2003, 07:19 PM
Post #5

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (hinsley @ Jun 25 2003, 12:11 PM)
10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? er i think so. <trys it> how would you do it without the W?

My whole fascination with the word started because a friend of mine told me the W is silent. Basically it sounds like a cross between tall and toll. I don't know how to explain it exactly so I just say it on voice chat for you sometime.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 25 2003, 07:34 PM
Post #6

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

squiggly/straight lines - straight, how else do you do cocaine? laugh.gif
what annoys me - beautiful girls saying they arent beautiful.... not gonna mention any names though...
pet - penguins, lots and LOTS of penguins...
popsicle - umm... <shrugs>
Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? - france doesnt have a king, they have 14 queens, are you one?
extra body part - .... wink.gif
how do i pee - well... generally, first i unbutton my pants, then... nm...
passion/normal relationship thing - normal...
snakes or spiders - theres only one spider i care for, and that makes my answer spider wink.gif
w in towel? - i think so...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 25 2003, 07:46 PM
Post #7

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

Oh well, I spose I'll give this a go... laugh.gif

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? Depends... right now I'm in a straight line mood
2. What annoys you the most? Being ignored, especially when I'm makin an effort to not be...
3. If you could have any pet what would it be? A cat. No, two...
4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? Blue raspberry!
5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? "But yer a woman, how can ya be a king, ya daft bint!"
6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? A mouth. There's a real discrepancy between the number of beers I can hold an the number I can drink at once. Seems such a waste...
7. How do you pee? Well, when me bladder is full, it sends a signal to me brain, an then about 30 mins later I think "ooh, gotta pee!". An then nature does what it does.
8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? Normal life. At least there's a chance of reasonably good passion :lol
9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? As an arachnophobe, I hafta say snakes...
and finally....
10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? Of course! Who doesn't? I pronounce it "ta-wul"

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
sizzlieswix
post Jun 25 2003, 08:31 PM
Post #8

oiled and fried ...like chicken

Member No.: 407

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? squiggly
2. What annoys you the most? people who stare
3. If you could have any pet what would it be? a pet rock, you can take it anywhere or leave it home, it doesn't cost anything because you don't have to feed it or groom it. it's easily replaceable and you can use it better to ward off intruders- HA!go pet rock go!
4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? purple
5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? why the hell would you want to be king of france?
6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? hrm...i've always wanted another stomach because i don't eat a lot now, but knowing there were two stomachs i'd be able to eat more
7. How do you pee? you don't know already?...man i feel sorry for you
8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? it depends on what is considered a normal life. for some a normal day would include the most wonderful passion for others not
9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? snakes although i don't mind spiders
and finally....
10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? no..it's shortened just like all the other words in my area. we say it with the same 'o' sound but the 'w' is removed it's really then just toel

+Quote Post
Sarah the Spider
post Jun 25 2003, 08:41 PM
Post #9

Teeeeeter Tooootter...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 65

For everyone who said they didn't like spiders...

A big bloomin' tongue.gif in your face!

Thank you to those who do enjoy spiders' company. biggrin.gif

--------------------
I wish I knew what you were looking for...under the Milky Way tonight.
* Good-bye, Dayan. May angels lead you in.*
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I want so badly to believe that there is truth that love is real.

+Quote Post
Sarah the Spider
post Jun 25 2003, 08:48 PM
Post #10

Teeeeeter Tooootter...

Member No.: 65

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? Squigglies rock hardcore

2. What annoys you the most? Stupidity. Blatant stupidity.

3. If you could have any pet what would it be? I love love love my kitty Ed! But I want a blue fish named Christopher too. Don't ask...

4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? Firecrackers, those red, white, and blue ones!

5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? "Hand over the hooka, darling."

6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? I want wings because I am a faerie!!! I need to show off my magical-ness.

7. How do you pee? In a relieved manner.

8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? Normal life.

9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? Take a guess.

and finally....

10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? How do you not...? Tow-ell...Tow-ell...

--------------------
I wish I knew what you were looking for...under the Milky Way tonight.
* Good-bye, Dayan. May angels lead you in.*
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I want so badly to believe that there is truth that love is real.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 25 2003, 08:48 PM
Post #11

suggestive cupcake

Member No.: 260

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? Straight. Boring, int I? =)
2. What annoys you the most? people who talk about me/misjudge me without having even spoken with me.
3. If you could have any pet what would it be? a mongoose.
4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? Hmm.. Thems strawberry eclairs.
5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? " Wrong. I am the pimp, and you are my two dollar whore. "
6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? Is fat a body part? Fat. In the.. breast area. =)
7. How do you pee? Depends on my mood. I can do it standing up without a funnel. The mood just has to strike me.
8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? Depends on if the passion comes with love. If it's just a good screw, I could have some of those in my normal life anywho.
9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? Spiders, I suppose. They're my friends. :)
and finally....
10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? Sometimes. =)

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
elf
post Jun 25 2003, 09:40 PM
Post #12

disappear with the wandering wind

Member No.: 294

1. Do you prefer squiggly lines or straight lines? No preference...
2. What annoys you the most? People who go out of their way to make me feel like shit.
3. If you could have any pet what would it be? A kitty named... o_0 I dunno...
4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? Fruit... I guess?
5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? Partner? As in... bf? o_0 I'd go... "Then your son is my twin!" Don't ask... Inside joke... o_0
6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? Extra? Extra? o_0... Umm... pointy ears?
7. How do you pee? Regular. o_0
8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? Many days of normal life =\
9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? Spiders! XD
and finally....
10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? Yup.

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Jun 25 2003, 10:08 PM
Post #13

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? - squiggly
2. What annoys you the most? - people whisteling. It REALLY pisses me off
3. If you could have any pet what would it be? - An iguana. Used to have one untill we moved. Her name was Jasper
4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? - you mean ice lolly? probably a zoom!
5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you a reply? - Stop smoking that baby.
6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? I would have mroe middle fingers for ppl who piss me off
7. How do you pee? usually sitting down and usually frequently (i'd agree with that)
8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? - Normal life. I'd get over it.
9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? - I'd rather staple my tongue to the floor than go near either. Lizards rock, snakes are just creepy. and spiders? Blurgh!

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Jun 25 2003, 10:17 PM
Post #14

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

Member No.: 383

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? squiggly

2. What annoys you the most? lately, the brat cat screaming at me for no reason.

3. If you could have any pet what would it be? a unicorn

4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? fudgsicle tongue.gif

5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? i'd perform graveler's rock slide attack on him. okay, i'm probably the only one that got that...

6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? well, i have a tendency to crank up the volume on my headphones waaaaayyy too loudly, so i might need an extra set of ears...

7. How do you pee? i pee not guilty. oh wait, i read that wrong...

8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? i want a cookie.

9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? spiders. right now there's one living in my bathroom.

and finally....
10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? ahhh, now i understand your fascination with this word. rolleyes.gif yes i pronounce the W. that reminds me of how my boyfriend is always teasing me for the minnesotan way in which i pronounce the word "root," such as in "root beer." i pronounce the "oo" part kind of like a "u," as in "gut," and also the "t" is silent. so it comes out "ru' beer." cool.gif

--------------------
And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?
~T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

+Quote Post
[Wraeth]
post Jun 25 2003, 11:07 PM
Post #15

Worrying

Member No.: 344

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? Straight. They look cooler, methinks.

2. What annoys you the most? Heat. It gets so hot at work and we complain and the customers complain and no-ones happy.

3. If you could have any pet what would it be? I wouldnt have a pet, as I'm lazy and I wouldnt want some poor creature to suffer from my laziness. But if it was really clever, and could feed itself, I'd have a penguin or a dolphin. Or perhaps a mongoose.

4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? ---

5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? "I am a kaleidoscope and the world is made for you"

6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? An extra heart, in case one has a heart attack.

7. How do you pee? With the aid of urine and a penis.

8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or
just many days of normal life? I'll go with normal, because thats likely to include nights of reasonably good passion.

9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? Hmm. I like them both. I'll go with snakes though, because without snakes, there would be no cobras, and if there were no cobras, what would Mongooses eat?

and finally....

10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? Yes, but not the E. Towl.

+Quote Post
chester
post Jun 26 2003, 03:08 AM
Post #16

i would prefer not to

Member No.: 360

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines?hmm... squiggley, i guess

2. What annoys you the most? when people ask me to repeat myself

3. If you could have any pet what would it be?an elephant to ride to and from school

4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? fudge-sicles

5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? you got into my prozak, didnt you?

6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? a tail. i think itd be cool i guess

7. How do you pee? very well, thank you.

8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? wow, thats a hard question. probably the first one, because id hate having died without experiencing it.

9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? spiders. all my friends are afraid of them, but i just think theyre cool.(exept the evil ones that bite me)

10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? yeah, i do, even though ive always been kinda supicious of the word. ive never met anyone who didnt pronounce the W in towel.

--------------------
Get out of my dreams and into my car.

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jun 26 2003, 03:57 AM
Post #17

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? hrm. squiggly, i suppose...but not too squiggly, just nice and curving. yep.

2. What annoys you the most? people who let their horribly bad children run amok around our apt. bldg.

3. If you could have any pet what would it be? i would have a penguin, of course! it would be named martha, whether it was a boy or a girl.

4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? Itzakadoozie<-- lmao...me too, just cause it's funny. i've never actually HAD one.

5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? "I don't give a whooping funt what you think!"

6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? hrm. i'd want another eye. i'd want it on the tip of one of my fingers so i could peek around corners. never know when that may come in handy!

7. How do you pee? sitting down, unless i'm really drunk, then usually a combo of sitting down and putting both hands on the floor so i don't fall off.

8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? many days of normal life. wouldn't wanna know what i was missing.

9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? snakes. they're women's power symbol.....so yeah, they rock!

10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? hrm, not really i guess. sort of. *shrug*

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
oobunnie
post Jun 26 2003, 09:12 PM
Post #18

''Am'nt I the cutest ickle bunny?'' asmodeus

Member No.: 64

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? i like zig zaggy lines, not as hard to draw a squiggly but not as plain as straight
2. What annoys you the most? The word pumperknickle. It just not a natural sounding word. I well i suppose wasps, bee's, hornets and ect are a close second. Nasty little things they are.
3. If you could have any pet what would it be? A black and white spotty cow. I would name it Norman and put a pretty red bow around its neck. And walk it around. Norman would be my besht friend. laugh.gif
4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? i dunno what its called but its from the chinese supermarket and has hunks of mango in it
5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? "Vive le Pomme de Terre"
6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? I dont much think i would fancy another body part. I have enough problems with balance as it is.
7. How do you pee? like any other gurl
8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? i would probably choose the passion, atleast it would give me somethin to work for. And besides after that night you would have the normal life again..best of both worlds
9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? Thats a tough call. I guess I'll pick snakes. Neither bother me, but spiders do move a little more creepily
10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? I think most of the time i say owl, towel is a very long word. okay maybe not, but its not one I often use.

--------------------
Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there. ~Chinese Proverb
I am the Ickle Mascot of Ish
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jun 26 2003, 09:23 PM
Post #19

ever-hopeful since 2003

Member No.: 54

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? I swing both ways.
2. What annoys you the most? People who just don't get it.
3. If you could have any pet what would it be? An InKy. It could sleep on my bed with me. wink.gif
4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? I think Lo made this JUST so she could say "Itzakadoozie".
5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? *stifled laughter*
6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? I already have too many... can I sell one instead?
7. How do you pee? Often.
8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? I'd forever be mourning the lack of passion... so I'll just be normal and boring, thanks.
9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? Want to watch me in the shower, do you?
10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? no

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 27 2003, 02:15 PM
Post #20

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jun 26 2003, 02:23 PM)
4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? I think Lo made this JUST so she could say "Itzakadoozie".

I'll admit the question was inspired by my recent popsicle obsession, but I didn't do it just so I could say Itzakadoozie. then again maybe i did! bwahahahhahaha

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Jun 27 2003, 02:33 PM
Post #21

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? straight. theyre more... flexible...
2. What annoys you the most? being so far away from so many good friends... laugh.gif wub.gif
3. If you could have any pet what would it be? ahh.... erm i think i would have... a cat. no wait i have one of those... well, i like cats.
4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? any that prompt me to say "rich fudge and intense cherry". so itzakazooie then laugh.gif actually its the really old lemonade ones. no brand just frozen lemonade. i havent had one in aaaaaaages... (licks lips)
5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? "why yes, i would love to go to Saturn with my pet orangutan. What, you'll even pay for it?"
6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? i want my third thumb back... it worked and everything.. now all i have is a scar...
7. How do you pee? quite fabulously actually thankyou for asking wink.gif
8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? gah...
9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? snakes... but im mildly arachnophobic, inherited from my mum... its not that i mind them, they just give me the shivers... like ice lolly sticks (shudder)
10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? kinda. "todoubleyouel" is sorta hard to say...

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
poppa.moo
post Jun 28 2003, 07:31 AM
Post #22

Phlurp!

Member No.: 119

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? straight.
2. What annoys you the most? People with no respect for life
3. If you could have any pet what would it be? a snake
4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? popsicle?
5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? I'd laugh at them!
6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? An extra partof the brain, so i could understand women.
7. How do you pee? Standing up usually, depends how drunk I am.
8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? normal life. I never do one night stands.
9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? Snakes, beautiful creatures
10. Do you prounounce the w in the word TOWEL? Of course, is there any other way?

--------------------
And when I vest my flashing sword,
And my hand takes hold in judgment
I will take vengeance upon mine enemies
And I will repay those who hase me.
O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand,
And count me among Thy Saints.

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post Jun 28 2003, 08:22 AM
Post #23

theres a chance im dead... 25 a poke!

Member No.: 122

tally ho

1. Do you perfer squiggly lines or straight lines? the kind of straight lines that form squares that form pictures of squigily lines
2. What annoys you the most? ignorance, typical republicans, and people that pretend to know what they are talking about and talk at great length on subjects that they really dont have any knowlage about.
3. If you could have any pet what would it be? a gothic kangaroo.... what else would anyone want?
4. What is your favorite kind of popsicle? the kind with a microchip in every one
5. Your partner says, "I am the king of france and you are a rock!" how do you reply? "tally ho, tally ho.... im going to eat you"
6. If you could have any extra body part what would it be and why? i was 64, 64 bit processors so that i can support 8 GB of RAM and i also want ultrafast SCSI, dvd burning, fibrechannel, redundant everything, dual monitor radion 9800s and 5.1 surround sound......... ok i have been thinking of servers too much.........
7. How do you pee? standing, alot, and often (mountain dew does that to ya....)
8. Would you rather have one night of the most wonderful passion available and then never have it again or just many days of normal life? normal life.... nothing to miss as lolo said....
9. Do you like spiders or snakes better? Spiders... they do things for the common good, therefore they are the most communist.... GO RED ARMY!

--------------------
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" Gahndi
caffine is truely good for you *starts twitching uncontrollably*
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

ok so on to the party affiliations....
i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 08:59 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!