Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Webart!, checkitout!
racingaway13
post Jun 27 2003, 10:37 PM
Post #1

theres a chance im dead... 25 a poke!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 122

hey hey everyone. sorry i havent been posting like at all anymore, ive been doing work. mostly on this! My Webart! this is the whole site. but its rather straithforeward. ill be updating as i do things. and also, my use of capitalization (or lack thereof) is purposeful, so as to convey my being there telling you....
ENJOY and tell me what you think!

--------------------
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" Gahndi
caffine is truely good for you *starts twitching uncontrollably*
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

ok so on to the party affiliations....
i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 28 2003, 02:40 AM
Post #2

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

awesome stuff racing!

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Sarah the Spider
post Jun 28 2003, 02:45 AM
Post #3

Teeeeeter Tooootter...

Member No.: 65

Whoa nice!

--------------------
I wish I knew what you were looking for...under the Milky Way tonight.
* Good-bye, Dayan. May angels lead you in.*
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I want so badly to believe that there is truth that love is real.

+Quote Post
sizzlieswix
post Jun 28 2003, 03:16 AM
Post #4

oiled and fried ...like chicken

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 407

very impressive

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post Jun 28 2003, 04:41 AM
Post #5

thank you for your kind words but tell me what you think i could improve on.
(also, i would like to add that this was mostly done with only a webcam, soon im going to be getting a 2.1 megapixel camera for this purpose so that i can run around taking pics outside and all over and have good size images. till then i have only these tools) other than the small size what is there to improve on?

--------------------
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
poppa.moo
post Jun 28 2003, 07:35 AM
Post #6

Phlurp!

Member No.: 119

They're great, what u use for the effects?

--------------------
And when I vest my flashing sword,
And my hand takes hold in judgment
I will take vengeance upon mine enemies
And I will repay those who hase me.
O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand,
And count me among Thy Saints.

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post Jun 28 2003, 08:10 AM
Post #7

well, poppa moo, i just used boring old photoshop 7.0 with some effects by eyecandy 4000.... and if you know what im talking about then you know i didnt pay a dime....

may i just say, everyone needs to go out and download photoshop 7 and eye candy 4000.... even if you dont want to use it.... i just get so happy when i think that i have all these thousands of dollars of premium applications that i just got totally free.......

and im geting this feeling alot, what with also having windows 2000 server.......... mmmmmmmmmmm downloading......

ok i digressed. now im back. anyhoot. i just used those, though some might have been through macrobedia fireworks because i hadnt noticed some things in photoshop early on that i knew how to use in fireworks.

--------------------

also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
poppa.moo
post Jun 28 2003, 08:16 AM
Post #8

Phlurp!

Member No.: 119

Yeah, i know exactly what u mean! I have Fireworks and Photoshop 5.5. Never bothered with anoy others, cos downloading it over 56k would be a big ball acher, and some bloke who i work with can't get 'em anymore, cos f a crackdown.

--------------------
And when I vest my flashing sword,
And my hand takes hold in judgment
I will take vengeance upon mine enemies
And I will repay those who hase me.
O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand,
And count me among Thy Saints.

+Quote Post
Rattgirl
post Jun 28 2003, 06:48 PM
Post #9

I forgot my socks

Member No.: 417

Photoshop 7.0 mmmmmmmm......same thing I use. I really need to update my site with the stuff I've been doing lately, but link to it's in my sig if you wanna check it out. I like what you're doing with the textures and lighting effects, btw smile.gif

--------------------
If I was a zombie, I would be back from the dead. As it is, I'm just back!

+Quote Post
elf
post Jun 28 2003, 07:32 PM
Post #10

disappear with the wandering wind

Member No.: 294

Yay! Webart! n___n I call it graphics design... but I use it on websites n stuff. Meh... where did the old photoshop art thread go?

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 28 2003, 09:17 PM
Post #11

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

trippy blink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post Jun 29 2003, 07:25 AM
Post #12

thanks peoples
also i have one new thing up and soon another once i get this dammed pic finished.... also im so happy, i may soon be getting a russian gas mask.... i am just brimming with ideas and also ways to make people think i am indeed crazier than a mother fu**er on acid playing the banjo....
anywho...
imma have some more stuff coming.... although i dont know how much i can work for a couple weeks cuz my dad has a little consulting deal and im being enlisted to help.... and i have to mow this dammed lawn again.... and then collect my money and by a digital camera.... and then rule the world

--------------------

also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
nordelen
post Jul 1 2003, 08:36 AM
Post #13

the monitor lizzards are coming!

Member No.: 299

cool! full of distort-y goodness!

--------------------
let me FIND a lifestyle before you judge me on it

+Quote Post
NoName4444
post Jul 1 2003, 04:55 PM
Post #14

w00t! I'm back! At least for a bit. er... Hi!

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (racingaway13 @ Jun 28 2003, 04:10 AM)
i just get so happy when i think that i have all these thousands of dollars of premium applications that i just got totally free.......

LOL.... yea, I went through that phase once. Between the three P2P file sharing programs I'll generally run, I d/l quite a bit of shite. And with BitTurrent, you can find everything current. Getting movies before they come out to the theater is great...

--------------------
I am Mysterious Posting Man! A proud member of OPLI.
Showing up to fight spam across the world!
Lead by Kaptain Kybosh. Ably assisted by The Lady of Relevant Posts, The Penguin Prince, Mysterious Posting Man, The Uniposter, The Post Transformer, The Flying Fool, DtRW, and Smacko The Wonder Junkie!
Proud owner of the Vodka Imp named Poot.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 05:25 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!