Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wheeee!
robo_trash
post Jun 30 2003, 06:25 AM
Post #1

Worrying

Group: New Members
Member No.: 373

well, it appears to be that i have returned.
hmm...
much has gone on, such as well, friday night my bands show got cancelled because we were all drunk, so we plugged in afterwards anyway and then burned a flag, which resulted in us getting wailed on by a bunch of drunken frat boys. eh were alright though...i think. however, the bassist is missing... so who knows... sad.gif jeezus.
im booking more shows at the milk bar though, so thats cool.

just finished a new drawing. its excellent. two people kissing. i could never get the lips right. but ive got it down perfect in this one. i was like, dood im going to draw something right now, and poof thats what it turned out to be. im in love with myself now. wheeeee! oh and i happen to be the bitch-mama of spifftastic_lovemuffin just so you all know. word. - robo

--------------------
ive been working on a piece that speaks of sex and desperation, ive been screwing on the tracks of abandoned train stations

im the unofficial anti-MTV anti-mascot!!!
im also the unofficial anti mascot for reapers legion of monkeys that fly sideways
i am the goddess of confusion.
one of lindys girlfriends...*wink wink and the shooty thing right back*
co-founder of the league of extraordinarily sexy-ish women.
spifftastic_lovemuffins bitch-mama
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 12:47 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!