Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This Weeks Aa Meeting, mmmyeah
DOUBLEMINDED
post Jul 5 2003, 02:06 AM
Post #1

never to return......

Group: New Members
Member No.: 273

ok welcome to the fourth of july AA meeting. how is everyone. drunkl? good. well if you have an alchohol problem and poist weird stuff heres your place

--------------------
i returned
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jul 5 2003, 02:33 AM
Post #2

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 80

um... I don't get drunk.. so I don't think I'm allowed in this thread... but I just wanted to give double a hug... lol *HugsDouble*

kk... I'm leaving now tongue.gif

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post Jul 5 2003, 08:01 AM
Post #3

theres a chance im dead... 25 a poke!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 122

yes crissi, if your not going to drink in this thread *swigs a bottle of vodka* then you gotta get *swigs bottle of vodka* somewhere other than *swigs bottle of vodka then falls over and dies*
now what does this tell you children? that drugs are GOOD!!! DRINK LOTS OF ALCOHOL KIDS!!!! HACK THE CORPARATE REALITY! HACK THE CORPARATE REALITY!!!
*gets silenced by the corparation*

--------------------
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" Gahndi
caffine is truely good for you *starts twitching uncontrollably*
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

ok so on to the party affiliations....
i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 08:01 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!