IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Neighbors, so angry i am literally shaking...
Phyllis
post Jul 8 2003, 02:25 AM
Post #1

Candbrush Threepwood

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 345

do any of you have really horrible, horrible neighbors?

mine don't watch their children. and they are YOUNG children who misbehave constantly and play with fire. yeah. not fun. this means that i usually end up screaming out the window at them when they hit the side of my house with a freaking rock or sit on my car. they are miserable little cretins who will stand in the middle of the parking lot and not move at all if a car is entering. i know it isn't their fault, it's just the way they were raised, but my god sometimes i just want to run over them. it's probably a good thing i don't drive.

i'm just so sick of this i could scream. WHY do people even HAVE children if they aren't going to take care of them and mind what they are doing?

i'm also so irritated at people who sit outside and play loud music. i think if you wanna do that crap, do so in your house...don't take it outside where i have to listen to your songs about how much jesus loves everyone. that's just annoying.

i have called our housing authority numerous times on all of these people, but nothing has been done. this place has just fallen to total crap, and i need to find a way out. i just can't handle these people around me anymore.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jul 8 2003, 02:29 AM
Post #2

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

ok, the kid issue... i dont know why people have kids when they dont intend on taking care of them... it happenes, and the only thing you can do, is either take care of kids for them, or tell them to take care of them and that its not your responsibility if your not around to watch them at all times....

the music, not sure around your area, but where i live, if there is music that you can hear in your house, you can call the cops on the people playing it if you can tell where its coming from... might want to look into that for your area...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Jul 8 2003, 02:36 AM
Post #3

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 240

*nods*
That sounds much more resonable than whatever I would have come up with.
Course I used to be a good kid so I would have come up with something cruel and unusual.
Basically my recommendation would have been revenge on both counts. But since you will be living next to these people for a while that probably wouldn't be the best course of action. Especially in the case of the children.
But I'm just generally uncaring. There are things I care about but people I don't know aren't one of them.
Hope you don't kill me.
bye

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jul 8 2003, 02:37 AM
Post #4

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

QUOTE (candice @ Jul 7 2003, 09:25 PM)
mine don't watch their children. and they are YOUNG children who misbehave constantly and play with fire. yeah. not fun. this means that i usually end up screaming out the window at them when they hit the side of my house with a freaking rock or sit on my car. they are miserable little cretins who will stand in the middle of the parking lot and not move at all if a car is entering. i know it isn't their fault, it's just the way they were raised, but my god sometimes i just want to run over them. it's probably a good thing i don't drive.

Call the Child Welfare Services for your state about them... even if they determine the kids aren't being neglected, it'll send a strong message to the parents...

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Jul 8 2003, 02:38 AM
Post #5

On a related note.
I intend to have only one or two children and I intend to raise them well.
Unfortunately my plans may never come to frutition. Mostyl do to the fact that I've never even asked a girl out.

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jul 8 2003, 02:56 AM
Post #6

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

ikes.... I'm sorry you have such rotten neighbors... cheese and missy both have good advice though smile.gif

oni... I have to say that I think asking a girl out would probably be a good step in the right direction.... hehe smile.gif

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Jul 8 2003, 03:05 AM
Post #7

Yeah I know.
I keep putting it off though.

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Jul 8 2003, 03:49 AM
Post #8

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

Group: New Members
Member No.: 383

sad.gif I'm truly sorry, candice, I know how horrible it can be to have stupid, annoying neighbors. I really feel for you. I agree that cheese and MissyA have some very good advice though. Especially the part about calling child welfare on them, that had never occurred to me before...

My crappy neighbor experiences have been of the more violent neighbor variety though. A couple years ago we had a really uptight, angry guy for a neighbor. He liked sleeping in until 11 a.m. or so and couldn't handle there being any noise waking him up before that hour. He'd yell out the window at the groundskeepers and maintenance guys for doing *anything* before noon. Even worse is when he'd cuss out the neighbors' kids. One day there was a 2- or 3-year-old kid just puttering about outside on the balcony. Angry Guy comes out on his balcony and starts swearing..."What the f---? Stupid f----- kid, shut the f--- up, damn bitch!" Another time he got mad at some of the immigrants who lived across from him, they and their kids were making a bit of noise one day. So Angry Guy starts swearing at them, but they appeared not to notice him, so Angry Guy walks back into his apartment and I could hear him muttering, "Damn immigrants!" Things came to a head with Angry Guy one day when he got into a fistfight with one of the apartment maintenance guys -- he was angry at being woken up by the guy working once again. tongue.gif He was evicted after that instance, fortunately. I was glad to be rid of him, he seemed to have an all-around bad attitude and mistreated his girlfriend.

There was another pair of guys that moved in sometime after that, in separate apartments. They befriended each other sometime after moving in. One of them would stand on his balcony loudly talking on his cellphone about how he was supposedly being convicted for various felonies involving theft, and he'd also loudly talk about how many medications he was on. I don't know if he was trying to brag to the entire neighborhood about how f***** up he was, or if most or all of it was lies in order to intimidate his neighbors, or what his deal was. He ended up befriending another male neighbor, who annoyed me for different reasons -- I'll call him Teletubby Guy because he reminded me of one for some reason. Anyway, the Convict-Wannabe ended up showing his manparts to the other neighbor's femelle roommate, so the two guys got into a fistfight about that. Convict-Wannabe came downstairs to beat up Teletubby Guy, claiming that he was just "defending himself" against Teletubby Guy. This despite the fact that Convict-Wannabe is the one who started the whole trouble by flashing the femelle neighbor, and the size difference between Convict-Wannabe and Teletubby Guy was just...it would be like Hulk Hogan "defending himself" against PeeWee Herman by beating him up. Not a fair fight at all. Anyway, those two both ended up being evicted in the end too. I was glad because Convict-Wannabe was also annoying in that he'd crank his TV up to ungodly volumes. He played video games all the time, and it was loud enough that I could tell very clearly that it was a Playstation 2 and Grand Theft Auto that he was usually playing. Oh, and he and his girlfriend would often have noisy sex with their bedroom window open at 2 a.m., so the whole neighborhood could hear the whole show. Ugh...

We had other neighbors once who had about five gazillion kids who never seemed to go to school. And they had these annoying toys. One of the toys was one of those toy laser guns that makes all the sound effects. Occasionally it would start malfunctioning and going off randomly in the middle of the night or at other times when the family was out. I tried finding it once because it was pissing me off and I wanted to dispose of it. I thought it was outside on their porch area but I finally came to the conclusion that they must have just stuck it in their window and left it there. They're lucky I didn't break through the window and steal the damn thing, I mean I was really at my wits' end having to listen to that damn thing all the time.

That's all the worst ones I can think of, though I could certainly add more. smile.gif At least you're not the only one with crappy neighbors... Sorry I don't have any additional advice to give. I'm usually passive-aggressive against annoying neighbors, which doesn't solve anything, but at least it makes me feel good, mwahahahahahaha!!

--------------------
And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?
~T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

+Quote Post
chester
post Jul 8 2003, 04:28 AM
Post #9

i would prefer not to

Member No.: 360

o man, just reading about your neighbors made me angry! ahh!!!! now im angry!!! next time those kids sit o your car or whatever the hell they do, call child sevices!!! and i suggest you punch the parents really really hard!!! ok, maybe not, but next time those kids do something mest up, call me! im a kid too, and i wont get in as much trouble if i punch their parents.

i dont think youll like me when im angry,
kelly j.

--------------------
Get out of my dreams and into my car.

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jul 8 2003, 04:59 AM
Post #10

Candbrush Threepwood

ty for the advice, everyone smile.gif

and gahhh moonlight...i feel your pain completely. horrid, horrid neighbors.

and chester...lol i'll give you a call next time they're being idiots. i could use a kid to beat them up, as i'd get arrested for it. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Jul 10 2003, 12:06 PM
Post #11

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

QUOTE (candice @ Jul 8 2003, 03:25 AM)
i'm also so irritated at people who sit outside and play loud music. i think if you wanna do that crap, do so in your house...don't take it outside where i have to listen to your songs about how much jesus loves everyone. that's just annoying.

i have called our housing authority numerous times on all of these people, but nothing has been done. this place has just fallen to total crap, and i need to find a way out. i just can't handle these people around me anymore.

Do you live in the same street as me?!?! ohmy.gif

There's this really freaky kid in my area that wanders around way into the night and he carries a golf club and has this weird white stuff smeared all over his face. I found out from our (loud mouthed) next door neighbour that the white stuff is tooth paste. I have no idea why he does that. I'd say this kid is around 8 and has a rather murderous expression on his face unsure.gif

We intend on moving again asap (we've only been in this house since May)

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
ravein
post Jul 10 2003, 01:38 PM
Post #12

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (candice @ Jul 7 2003, 11:25 PM)
do any of you have really horrible, horrible neighbors?

i'm just so sick of this i could scream. WHY do people even HAVE children if they aren't going to take care of them and mind what they are doing?

I just moved out of my neighborhood because of that exact thing... the little crumb snatchers would stand in the middle of the road and WAVE YOU AROUND THEM!!!!!!!! What they failed to understand is I have a very fast car... that sounds really angry when I want it to... so my response is to power brake my car, smoke the tires take off peeling rubber down the street... after doing this they normally move. But it is there nasty attitude! And there parents either don't care or are so happy to have them out of the house they don't know what to do. They tear up everything in the yard.. you cant have anything nice... eeeeeeeeewwwwww I hated them.. I had lived in my neighborhood for 4 years. Loved the location, the area, etc... I just hated the mean arse kids.

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jul 10 2003, 11:52 PM
Post #13

~¤~Sanity Impaired since 1986~¤~

Member No.: 82

There were kids that lived near us like around 4 or 5. Anyway they were real little shits. 6-7 am they would be screaming outside while they were playing. Their mother wasn't much help. She was a real bitch. One time day before halloween the kids wouldnt leave me be so i told them If they came to my door they wouldn't get anything but rocks chucked at them lol. Instead of rocks i jut threw the candy i was giving them on the road tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
reaper
post Jul 11 2003, 12:07 AM
Post #14

I live again......

Member No.: 358

Ok ok heres what you do. First you get high powered water gun and fill it with something sticky,we are talking reallllyyy sticky then if they come on your property you shoot them with it or you can say if you come on your property a big scary monster will eat them *evil laugh*. I know I know I am bad but me not that bad honest blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jul 11 2003, 12:56 AM
Post #15

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

Our house is on the corner... and these little kids walk past our house all the time... they are always banging on the fence and yelling stuff at our dogs.... which drives the dogs nuts. These are pretty big dogs... and if they ever figure out how to get through that fence, they will probably eat those kids alive.... which would not be good... lol Some of the kids like to stop at our house and play in our yard too for some reason... I kept hearing some talking from one of the windows once and when I looked up there, three of them were up in our tree playing... lol I went out there and told them they couldn't play in our trees because I was afraid they would fall or something. Oh, and they like to turn the water on out there... lol

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jul 11 2003, 08:42 PM
Post #16

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

I seem to remember tellin someone about me next-door neighbour... think it was D-man... but I got this chap who lives next door, him an his gf are really noisy! They are pretty extreme too, they either argue really loudly or, erm, make up really loudly. I think she's religious too, cos she shouts to God a lot when they're makin up... blink.gif

There was one incident when they had a row... summat about him makin breakfast, an she said summat rude, he shouted, she ran upstairs, an he went out. He'd left some bacon on the grill an nearly set fire to the house! Yeah, we were mightily impressed...

An it's much worse when they're drunk! They had one barney where she came round swearin like a navvy, callin him all sorts, then she threatened to smash his car up, then kill him... an settled fer smashin a window... All this at 3am, so needless to say I was really chuffed about gettin no sleep...

What's worse is that he only recently moved there after his divorce. When he was married, he used to live on the other side of us (ie next door the other side!!!) an he an his now ex were almost as bad. 'cept she never broke anythin.

I wanna live in a house in the middle o nowhere...

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jul 11 2003, 11:32 PM
Post #17

Candbrush Threepwood

QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 11 2003, 01:42 PM)
I wanna live in a house in the middle o nowhere...

me too, leo!

i've had many relatives/friends that do...and ah it's so nice and peaceful. i want corn fields and horses as my neighbors..lol.

some of the neighbors are movin out..hurrah! i hope the ones who move in in their place aren't worse. blink.gif that did happen before! THREE times! oy.

my neighbors when i first moved in are starting to look like saints..lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
motorcyclinchimp
post Jul 12 2003, 12:56 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 431

my neighbors are nice

--------------------
Somtimes I can still hear the Monkeys

I fall in holes alot

I'm an orphan adopt me

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 04:37 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!