Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Nice Day, Avec mon pere
WeeJ
post Jul 12 2003, 04:45 PM
Post #1

Engrish Ranguage Student

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 338

thought I may share my nice day with you all...

I haven't been with my boyfriend this weekend as he's at a LAN in the middle of nowhere so I've been out with my dad today.
We've been to the Staffordshire Regiment Barracks (sp?) open day and it was SO cool.
There was a motorcycle dispatch display team, paratroops, loads of aeorplanes and a battle re-enactment amongst other stuff.
I wouldn't usually consider myself to be into army-ish kinds of things but this was really interesting. They have a really neat regimental museum there as well and I wandered round a replica of a German trench (on crutches!) It must have been really horrible for those on the front line during the first world war...

So anyway, I had a great day and learnt loads about regimental st00f and got to spend some time with my Dad which doesn't happen very often as he works shifty hours. And now i'm now all kinds of sunburnt. I look rather tomatoey
Oh...and I've also purchased Marylin Manson's new album and I also bought a new fan for my room as my mom has pinched mine (hers)

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
talking to faeri...
post Jul 12 2003, 05:20 PM
Post #2

put the aerial on your head

Group: New Members
Member No.: 89

Nice to hear you had a good day Weej biggrin.gif ...it sounded pretty interesting. I had a pretty good day too, I actually had a lie in cos I had the day off work and my boyfriend came to stay cos my mother and step father are awey so I've been relaxing all day.

--------------------
~I'm missing your bed, I never sleep, avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak, and this bottle of beast is taking me home. I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets, you're not alone and you're not descreet. You make sure I know who's taking you home. I'm reading your note over again, there's not a word that I comprehend, except when you signed it "I will love you always and forever"~

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Jul 13 2003, 12:56 PM
Post #3

Engrish Ranguage Student

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 338

Lie ins are always good.

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 08:24 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!