IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ranty Goodness, When can I legally kill my sister?
Skiz
post Jul 19 2003, 07:28 PM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 394

The little sister is 12, 6 years younger than me but she is taller than me and keeps hitting me. I hold back thinking I am going to land her in hospital if I retaliate (Im an all or nothing person) but she is starting to bloody hurt. Is it time I tought her a lesson or should I keep leaving it and not retaliating. Shes my little sister and I still feel defensive of her but she really is violent at the moment. I would never start on her but I am getting tired of just sitting there as she is hurting me. VIki has just swung a microphone around her head and strated hitting my wrist with it. I can still feel where the mesh hit, im getting bruising and its all swollena dn my wrist aint moving the way it meant to (But iguess I aint majorly fecked coz I am typing). The actual incident doesnt bother me to much, apart from the unprovoked violence she came out with, it was more the way she then started kicking me in the head and all down the same arm when I was on the floor. Its the way shes now piss taking coz I started swearing back at her and the way he gloating and boasting "its only plastic..." Fair enough if it was flimsy stuff but it wasnt. It was solid plastic. I honestly dont think I can live with viki anymore. We are swapping bedrooms in september if I move to uni so she gets the bigger one and she ripped down all the wallpaper in her current bedroom, not bothering abuot the fact she only has a few weeks left in it, that we dont have the money to decorate and I liked tha room the way it was and were going to keep it that way.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jul 19 2003, 07:32 PM
Post #2

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

jeeeze.... well... that sucks, really bad... but since you feel you might really hurt her if you do anything to her, why do that? instead, think of breaking her stuff, stuff she cares for..... or attack her mentally... or try and talk her out of doing this to you... you might consider tieing her to a chair to talk to her....

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
talking to faeri...
post Jul 19 2003, 07:45 PM
Post #3

put the aerial on your head

Group: New Members
Member No.: 89

Have you tried telling her that what she does actually hurts?..perhaps if she knew that she hurt you then she'd think twice about doing it.

--------------------
~I'm missing your bed, I never sleep, avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak, and this bottle of beast is taking me home. I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets, you're not alone and you're not descreet. You make sure I know who's taking you home. I'm reading your note over again, there's not a word that I comprehend, except when you signed it "I will love you always and forever"~

+Quote Post
Skiz
post Jul 19 2003, 07:50 PM
Post #4

Super advanced member

Member No.: 394

Ive tried that, she is just adiment it doesnt hurt me, shes seen the bruises and heard the cries. She doesnt seem to realise either that others have feelings or her own strength (I think its the former coz she uses verbal abuse to, but it doesnt get to me, sticks and stones ect....)

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
talking to faeri...
post Jul 19 2003, 07:53 PM
Post #5

put the aerial on your head

Member No.: 89

Ok, I know it sounds mean, but why don't you hit her just the once to see how she likes it, maybe if she realizes that she could get hurt by doing it then she'd stop

--------------------
~I'm missing your bed, I never sleep, avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak, and this bottle of beast is taking me home. I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets, you're not alone and you're not descreet. You make sure I know who's taking you home. I'm reading your note over again, there's not a word that I comprehend, except when you signed it "I will love you always and forever"~

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Jul 19 2003, 07:58 PM
Post #6

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 15

get her therapy. seriously. either that or TELL her exactly what you're sayin right now, that she's reaaaaaly pushin yer patience and you might (or WILL) retaliate eventually and hospitalize her

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Jul 19 2003, 10:58 PM
Post #7

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

My brother (6 years older than me, you'll note) used to hold me down and fart and my face when we were kids, and I pissed him off. I soon learnt not to mess with him.

Not that I advocate such behaviour. Revenge begets revenge.

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jul 20 2003, 01:28 AM
Post #8

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

my sister is older and she was always the violent one... She hits and throws things (she picked up the ironing board and threw it at me once when I had turned around to leave the room--I have a small scar on my back). Sometimes I'd yell back.... but saying or doing anything only made it a lot worse. She could scream and yell at you forever, but if you dare yell back at her, she would just get this look on her face like "HOW DARE YOU?????" And she would go off even more...

I wish I had some good advice for you... something that worked for me... but nothing has ever worked with my sister. She still has that awful temper. I have seen her at her house arguing with her husband. She still yells and screams and throws things. I have seen her go off hitting and yelling at her boyfriends too (boyfriends--before she got married). *thinks she needs counseling* lol

I agree with Gerbil that therapy sounds like a good idea for your sister... She has a serious anger management problem and needs help. Better for her to get help as soon as possible.... so neither of you will hurt each other (more).

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Jul 20 2003, 03:06 AM
Post #9

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

Sh!t, sounds like you've got a sister just like mine. Mine is 2 years younger than me, 50 pounds heavier than me, and 6 inches taller than me, and she doesn't see anything funnier than hitting on me or farting in my face, things like that. And if she's anything like my sister, nothing you do will ever really stop it. I suggest hiding out when you can. I pretty much live in my room. I even had to put a keyed lock on it because my sister's a kleptomaniac, on top of being abusive.

I also hit back, occasionally. But I don't really recommend that. I only do it when I lose my temper (I'm a redhead, I have a TEMPER). All hitting back does is get your parents angry with you. We all know the lecture "you're older, you should know better than she does...." At least I haven't broken anything on my sister.........yet........

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Jul 20 2003, 05:18 AM
Post #10

word

Member No.: 359

when my lil bro hits me...i just pretend to cry histerically and he gets freaked out laugh.gif

lol...word of advice...dont let her get ahold of darts...why you ask?because they huuuuuuuurt unsure.gif

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jul 20 2003, 06:47 AM
Post #11

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

QUOTE (kidvicious2punk @ Jul 20 2003, 12:18 AM)
lol...word of advice...dont let her get ahold of darts...why you ask?because they huuuuuuuurt unsure.gif

sharp objects--bad idea! lol keep her away from all knives, sissors, darts, etc as much as possible.... lol if she is having a fit and there is something sharp within reach.... run! lol

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jul 20 2003, 07:58 AM
Post #12

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

my younger sister was like that for a bit.

she used to seriously scare me, cause she would just start screaming and throwing things.

but, i had no qualms about knocking her upside the head if she harmed me.

of course, i was usually the one who got grounded...meanwhile she was able to talk her way out of any punishment whatsoever...... dry.gif

bitter? noooo, not me.

honestly, i like cheese's idea of breaking things that are of value to her. but then she may retaliate and break your stuff, so maybe that's not so great. counselling also seems like a good idea....but if it were me, i'd give her a good fat lip to remember not to touch me again.

or, some good mental torture....any boys she likes?....a LOT of evil can be done w/ that information. ahhh...childhood memories. happy.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jul 20 2003, 08:26 AM
Post #13

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

I'd ask how the hell she's taller than you.. but my sister's 6 years younger and taller than me. Try punching her in the throat, it's my preffered method.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
oxym0ronical
post Jul 20 2003, 08:44 AM
Post #14

badfish

Member No.: 139

Normally I wouldn't advocate violence, and especially towards a younger sibling. But.. for once, when she attacks you, stand up for yourself. I'd hope it'd only take once for her to realize that her actions have consequences.

Exert some control. You may not even have to hurt her, but put her in a position she's very uncomfortable with. Scare her if that's what it takes.. but, don't take it too far. Don't become something you've no respect for.

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Jul 20 2003, 12:10 PM
Post #15

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

Member No.: 383

QUOTE (oxym0ronical @ Jul 20 2003, 01:44 AM)
Scare her if that's what it takes.. but, don't take it too far. Don't become something you've no respect for.

For that reason, I also don't advocate violence against her. You might find it becomes too easy to view violence as a problem-solver, or as a way of expelling your anger and impatience from your system. So hopefully there's some less violent ways of dealing with this.

It's true that revenge begets revenge though. From the way it sounds, your sister lets passion rather than reason guide her actions, so if you were to break some of her possessions or something, I doubt she would look at the situation and think, "Hm, it seems as if my stuff gets broken when I act violently, so I will stop acting that way in order to avoid getting my stuff destroyed." More likely she would just look at the situation and react impulsively by breaking your stuff in return, or just beating on you again.

I don't think you mentioned your parents in this at all...do they know anything about your sister's violence? Have they done anything about it?

I don't know what else to say. Maybe, like Feyliya said, the best thing to do might be to just avoid her when possible. I hid out in my room a lot too, in order to avoid my brother. The thing with him was he'd act just as violent and disrespectful if I hit him back or insulted him back as much as when I simply didn't react to his behavior. My mom wasn't much help because she's pretty passive herself, and he was abusive to her too, but somehow she often seemed to favor him over me anyway. So I had to hide out in my room to get away from it at all.

--------------------
And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?
~T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

+Quote Post
vicrawr
post Jul 20 2003, 07:44 PM
Post #16

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 374

Next time she gets mad, bum rush her and then duct tape her to something solid. She's tall, so i'm guessing her knees aren't the strongest things in the world (Unless you're really short and she's average).

Leave her ducttaped to something, say a tree, for a few hours and then come back and explain to her that being mean to someone older than you is a no-no, due to the fact that you're smarter than she is and you can find many many ways to make her life hell.

My sister is 16 and I'm taller by about 2 or three inches, but I outweigh her by a considerable amount (she's one of those uber skinny model types). When we used to fight it always ended up with me choking her until she turned blue...so one day I got scared that I'd kill her and I stopped. Now we hardly fight anymore (physically at least) and when we do I restrain her. Yup, nothing like a big ol bear hug to keep that pipsqueak from running around.

+Quote Post
elf
post Jul 20 2003, 10:45 PM
Post #17

disappear with the wandering wind

Member No.: 294

QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jul 19 2003, 12:32 PM)
jeeeze.... well... that sucks, really bad... but since you feel you might really hurt her if you do anything to her, why do that? instead, think of breaking her stuff, stuff she cares for..... or attack her mentally... or try and talk her out of doing this to you... you might consider tieing her to a chair to talk to her....

Cheese! >:\

You should really talk to her about it first, and if she starts hitting you again, make it clear you're not gonna take that shyte and talk to your parents (surely they must have noticed something?!?) or the police.

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 04:26 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!