Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Erm... Hallo!, *shy little wave*
Alex The Kender
post Mar 28 2003, 03:08 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 190

Well, today I just decided to pop on to The Other Side web site to check if there were any new animations. And to my great excitment there was a new LGG biggrin.gif so after watching it atleast twice... maybe four times *blush* I noticed there was a forum! YAY! so I popped in... Like a pop corn kernel! POP! Anyways... I supose I should say a little something about myself since this is where introductions are made. I'm 17 years old and I live in Canada and I like The Other Side Animations muchly. I also force my friends to watch them too. Anyways, I hope everyone has a pleasantly fantatsic day! I'm still up for noob adoption... I really have no idea how these "signatures" and what not work, all of yours look so pretty! Anyways, in the mean time, I'm going to lurk around and post on threads that perk my interest. Take care! bye bye for now!

--------------------
Thank you for reading my post, I hope you have a fantastically wonderful day!

Truly yours,
Alex the Kender
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Mar 28 2003, 04:10 AM
Post #2

I post more than I speak

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 116

hello and welcome to the forums

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
iamtootiredyyyy
post Mar 28 2003, 10:24 PM
Post #3

Has too much time on their hands

Group: New Members
Member No.: 195

Helloooooooooooooooo!!!!! I am me and I am insane 2 supposedly but i dont think i am because all the toher ppl are insane and i dont even have any voices that talk to me because they all ran away and talked to ben because they dont want to talk to me because they hate me coz everyone does sad.gif and anywayyyyyyyy I finally decideded to sign up for the forum thingy cos LGG IS AMAZIN yayyyyyyyy and i hope she is realy bcoz then i dont have to take over the world and i can just sit at home eating jaffa cakes and drinking cocacola yummmmmmm and b happily happy and Mittens is really funny and occasionaly reminds me of me which is scary and i will use some punctuation now yay!!!!!! ....,:;''''.?! Helloooooooo biggrin.gif Im tired now i need to go sleep sleep NO WAR GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Wow Mata has a cool name bcoz mata is very like mat and that is me byebyebyebye blink.gif Oh yeah and i noticed that new lgg 2day 2 YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I want a t shirt but i cant buy one sad.gif except im gonna get a solo card hehehehe and it says solo card on the listy but i havent quite figured out how to pay with one yet but thats probably coz im an idiot but nevermind it unmatters anyway end. saturday 2moz yay ROYAL MAIL RULES

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Mar 29 2003, 01:13 AM
Post #4

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 15

mata please edit that last post by teh noob. it's making the screen all annoying mad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 04:09 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!