Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fish Have No Feelings, So Evil
Selkie_Blue
post Mar 28 2003, 05:15 PM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 192

Heya kids & kids-at-heart! I first ran across the random oddity of Snowdrop and Mittens about a year or so ago through a link from someone's online diary and it warped my fragile, pure little mind to such a degree that I am now utterly addicted. It's a darn shame that such blatant corruption is allowed to run rampant on the internet, and it's just unfair that there's no 12 step program to free the innocent casualties of this Mata person's warped imagination. It's obvious this person wishes to overtake the world, or at least their local streetcorner.

*sighs semi-tragically*

It's gotten so bad that I generally spam links to the first Mittens & Snowdrop 'toon to anyone who speaks to me for longer than 30 seconds. What's worse, is most who know me start calling ME Mittens after they have been hooked and watch all the cat 'toons! I used to be a fine, upstanding individual, happy with my diet of Wonder Bread and Tab! I was satisfied with collecting pencils and beanie babies! Now, due to this Mata person's obviously evil and sadistic need to enslave humanity, I find I must seek out curry, alcohol, and colored paperclips! BAH!

In the spirit of the country I live in, I take no personal responsability in any of this. It's all Mata's fault, or maybe it's Mata's mother's fault for not spanking her child often enough. Regardless, I blame you all for continuing the madness as well.

So there.

Selkie

P.S. And what's with this whole Vodka Imp enslavement movement? Imps should have rights too! Perhaps there should be an Impish Liberation Movement....or would that be Impish Libation Movement? I get so confused...

--------------------
user posted image
This is Xuza, don't tease her, she bites. You should see what she can do with vodka and a shaker.
PM me about doing portraits of your booze fairies! Include details of how they look, colors, and other important things I should know.
Leopold chose to adopt me as his n00b 'cause he's just that cool.
I have claimed Gerbilfromhell as my Anti-minion just because I can whether he wants it or not, dammit!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MAtt
post Mar 28 2003, 06:33 PM
Post #2

I am perpetually confused.

Member No.: 32

P.S. And what's with this whole Vodka Imp enslavement movement? Imps should have rights too! Perhaps there should be an Impish Liberation Movement....or would that be Impish Libation Movement? I get so confused...

you should post a thread about that in general chat and post more

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
MAtt
post Mar 28 2003, 06:33 PM
Post #3

I am perpetually confused.

Member No.: 32

and welcome

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Mar 29 2003, 01:11 AM
Post #4

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 15

holla. the imps don't deserve freedom because they use it to kill and maim and burn and pillage and meh laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Selkie_Blue
post Mar 29 2003, 03:25 AM
Post #5

Super advanced member

And these are bad qualities in an imp ....why?

--------------------
user posted image
This is Xuza, don't tease her, she bites. You should see what she can do with vodka and a shaker.
PM me about doing portraits of your booze fairies! Include details of how they look, colors, and other important things I should know.
I have claimed Gerbilfromhell as my Anti-minion just because I can whether he wants it or not, dammit!

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Mar 29 2003, 03:33 AM
Post #6

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 15

cause the imp could kill you. then you'd burn forever in teh firey pits of hell. unless you escape with your own legion and minions (like me)

+Quote Post
Selkie_Blue
post Mar 29 2003, 04:00 AM
Post #7

Super advanced member

Bah. Hell doesn't scare me, I've got an ex husband who says I must own the place since I gave it to him for the past six years. biggrin.gif I'm a nice girl, I am!!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 05:55 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!