Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Monkey, Meow meow meow meow meow...
Free Psycho
post Mar 30 2003, 04:39 AM
Post #1

Goddess of all-behold and worship

Group: New Members
Member No.: 199

Hallu all!! I'm Ducky and I am a HUGE Mr. Snuffleburger fan. Let's see...I was introduced to The Other Side around when...gee I don't know. There were only a couple of Mittens and two Mr. Snuffleburger and LGG animations. A long long time ago. I especially love the Webart site...wish there was some new stuff there... tongue.gif Anyway, that's all I can think of. Oh yes, and I'd like to be adopted. I sing and dance and can pee right on the newspaper, too! Ciao.

--------------------
Cheese is my husband and I love him muchly! (attacks with kisses)
Hinsley-the first bi-straight marriage and first forum divorce.
Forum affiliation positions: Governor of the Ejits, Grand Princess of ISH, official Elf-Wizard of the Snuffleburger Death Cult, Queen over all Misfit Dolls
I am death grip barbie-BEWARE. My animal spirit is a mermaid.
I have been entrusted to take care of Jennifer the vodka imp, although I wasn't aware of it until just now...I was beginning to wonder why she was following me...
I am Leopold's minion, so bugger off! I mean...quack? Sir Psycho Sexy is my minion and Wolfbane is my anti-minion.
Crissi, Crazi, and LDP are my e-sisters! iamtootiredyyyy is my little e-brother! Missy is my e-twin. We were seperated at birth. (whispers) She's the evil one. And Raven343 is my witchy god-mother! (chokes on not-so-faerie-dust)
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image <--(Look that's me!) Free Psyduck!! Quuuuuaaaaccckkkk!!!
[sig chopped for being HUGE! Please trim it - Mata]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mata
post Mar 30 2003, 04:24 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hello!

I'm working on ideas for a new webart site and should they come to fruitition I'll put an announcement up on The Other Side.

Welcome to the forums!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 07:18 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!