Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Old Friends
LoLo
post Jul 24 2003, 04:08 AM
Post #1

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

One of my old friends just dropped by my house. I haven't seen her in years because she's been stationed in Korea. We've known eachother since we were 7, and god it was nice to see her again.

I thought it was funny cause she said she heard I had a kid. I think maybe one of her sisters saw me playing with my nephew at the store I used to work at or something. I just laughed and told her no I will never have kids. To this she responded with, "Well you never know. I never thought you would move out and live with a guy before you were married." I laughed at her again and replied, "I'm never getting married." I thought she would have known that cause I've said that since I was 16 and so far I've been right. Can you really see me married with children? I think not. lmao

I think this whole thing kinda topped off my good day. I got to watch Drew Carey with Crissi, that wonderful page was made for me and I love you guys for it, along with that very nice and unneeded thread by syuu (I really didn't do anything spectacular to deserve any of that), and now a catch up with a really old friend.

So anyone else get re-united with old friends? It seems to be happening to me more lately. First Candice, then my friend Jek, now this old friend that I grew up with.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Jul 24 2003, 05:02 AM
Post #2

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

Group: New Members
Member No.: 383

Well...I'm planning to "reunite" with an old friend. Someone I haven't written to in probably over a year, and I just started thinking about her over the past weekend so I plan to try emailing her tomorrow after I get home from class when I'll have sufficient time to dedicate to an email like that. I'm scared she won't respond back to me though. huh.gif I suppose I'll post an update when/if that happens, in a couple days or whatever.

Oh, and I'm glad to hear your day was such an upper for you. smile.gif That's cool that you got to talk to an old friend.

--------------------
And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?
~T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Jul 24 2003, 09:03 AM
Post #3

Ai Ravana-hime

Group: New Members
Member No.: 421

Actually Lo, this past Saturday a group of my old friends from a few years back came over to hang out. There's usually people over here but for once, it wasn't all these random people I don't really know. It was all my old friends and it was really nice. Unfortunately, someone showed Aries to the Hot Apple Pie so I wasn't coherent all evening. dry.gif But all in all it was great to see everyone again. In a way kind of reminds me where I came from or something. Eh. Anyway, glad it was a great day for you, that's really cool that all that happened for you! happy.gif

And I think, one day, LoLo will make a great wifey happy.gif

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Jul 24 2003, 09:49 AM
Post #4

Flaps and spins on the spot

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 390

I tried to get in touch with an old friend in Birmingham (owing to upcoming meet there in Sept) but he hasn't responded so I'm thinking his contact numbers are all screwed sad.gif

I often drop in on people, usually via email, because I have dreams about them or they just pop into my head and it's usually because they need help or are missing me too. It's cool! I don't think that's anything spooky. It's just a close connection thing I have with dear true friends. Like when you know who it is who's ringing before you pick up the phone!

Sam
x

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 07:57 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!