Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Place For The Sad, For expression and comfort
Righteous
post Jul 30 2003, 01:48 AM
Post #1

Shut up, noob!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 367

I'm feeling sad. It's been happening a lot lately. It's almost a nightly thing. What I think it is is that I'm lonely and I don't have enough stimuli to keep myself from dwelling on it. I know I'm not alone. I have my friends, my brothers and, most importantly, God, but my friends and brothers have their own lives and God fels far away sometimes. I don't know if this is self-enduced or what, but I feel alone. All I ever do anymore is listen to Pink Floyd, Cold or Mushroomhead and stare at the ceiling. It makes me want to cry sometimes. I don't know. Does anyone have any clue what I mean or what's wrong with me?

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jul 30 2003, 03:12 AM
Post #2

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

**hugs righteous**

(is without words of wisdom today)

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
elf
post Jul 30 2003, 03:16 AM
Post #3

disappear with the wandering wind

Group: New Members
Member No.: 294

*hugs righteous too*

don't worry, you ain't alone.

/me goes off and curses softly under breath

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
hinsley
post Jul 30 2003, 08:26 AM
Post #4

Talking Cat? Eh, its been dun.

Member No.: 288

QUOTE (Righteous @ Jul 30 2003, 02:48 AM)
I'm feeling sad. It's been happening a lot lately. It's almost a nightly thing. What I think it is is that I'm lonely and I don't have enough stimuli to keep myself from dwelling on it. I know I'm not alone. I have my friends, my brothers and, most importantly, God, but my friends and brothers have their own lives and God fels far away sometimes. I don't know if this is self-enduced or what, but I feel alone. All I ever do anymore is listen to Pink Floyd, Cold or Mushroomhead and stare at the ceiling. It makes me want to cry sometimes. I don't know. Does anyone have any clue what I mean or what's wrong with me?

i know wat you mean. i feel the same. tho u actualy have people who like you around. everyone around me just shouts at me and tells me how much they hate me. like just know my mum decided to shout at me fro being stupid when all i said was one word.

oh and i cry all the time. crying is good.

ok get this, im not allowed to look at my brother. everytime i do he starts shoutin at me bout me lookin at him in a 'certain way'.

This post has been edited by hinsley: Jul 30 2003, 08:42 AM

--------------------
Drunken words are sober thoughts.

"But it's turtles all the way down!"

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Jul 30 2003, 08:58 AM
Post #5

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

/me hugs Righteous

There should be a thread for the happy and optomistic...Lets discard the negative vibes and be positive for a while biggrin.gif

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
hinsley
post Jul 30 2003, 09:02 AM
Post #6

oh btw, if i trip at anyone for no reason or because of something really small its usually cause of wats going on this side of the puter. :/

Aries is usually on the receiving end, sorry dude!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
hinsley
post Jul 30 2003, 11:55 AM
Post #7

ok, trip moment but not cause anytihng this side. jsut cause someone is really pissin me off.

Why does everyone take everything out on me?

my mum does it all the time. some people i knew at school used to do it to me. an old friend took everything out on me when i told her the truth about her bf and the fact he had got 3 girls pregnant while he was going out with her. and all her mates blamed me for breaking them up.

I MEAN HELLO?

blame the goddam idiot who decided to cheat on her!!!

i mean yes, i do take stuff out on people when its not there fault but at least i apoligise afterwards and tell them why i did it.

i blow up over wat might seem stupid to other people but to me it really might of hit me. God how many times this has happened in just the last two weeks is amazing.

anyways im gonna stop ranting now. blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 12:41 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!