IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm Sorry, For how I acted to Syuu, Missy and I.K.
Righteous
post Jul 30 2003, 04:55 AM
Post #1

Shut up, noob!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 367

This goes out to Syuu, Missy A and Industrial Kybosh. Sorry for the spelling and grammer errors in advance. I'm still a little drunk.

I would like to apologize to all for how I've acted in the last several hours. I have no excuse for my actions, however, I would like to say that, with all of my heart, I am sorry for hurting the three of you and anyone else who was hurt by my actons while I was intoxicated. Though I don't think I deserve it, I would like to ask for your forgiveness. If at all possible, I would like to discuss this while I am sober with the three of you. I feel that it would be the best way to make amends, especially with Missy A. I apologize the most to her for what I said and did. She didn't deserve any of it and neither did Syuu or Industrial Kybosh. I don't know how may times I can say I'm sorry, but I am. Hopefully, I;ll talk to you all in the morning when I can think the clearest.

-James David Terras Douglas, "Righteous"

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mata
post Jul 30 2003, 03:31 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thanks for posting this. While I have had to warn you over last night's posts I do believe that you want to try and rebuild trust with other members of this board.

As an Anarchist you are aware that your actions have consequences and hopefully those postings will have shown that being drunk is something that brings actions that have worse results to face up to.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Jul 30 2003, 04:01 PM
Post #3

Shut up, noob!

Agreed, Mata. My problem now is owning up to all that I did while drinking irresponsibly. I'm going to be a man about it and not try to use any method of escape or any crutch or blame anyone else. I've decided to make today a new day for myself. I need to have a serious talk with God, not to mention Missy, Syuu and I.K.

God bless all of you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jul 30 2003, 05:36 PM
Post #4

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

I'm posting here to acknowledge that I have seen the apology...

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Jul 31 2003, 12:24 AM
Post #5

Shut up, noob!

I was listening to some music and found this appropriate.

Sober
by Tool

There's a shadow just behind me, shrouding every step I take, making every promise empty, pointing every finger at me, waiting like a stalking butler who upon the finger rests. Murder now, the pattern called "must we" just because the Son has come. Jesus, won’t you f**king whisper something but the past and done? Jesus, wont you f**king whisper something but the past and done?

Why can we not be sober? I just want to start this over. And why can't we drink forever? I just want to start this over.

I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well. I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave. I will work to elevate you, just enough to bring you down.

Mother Mary, won't you whisper something but what's past and done? Mother Mary, won't you whisper something but what's past and done?

Why can we not be sober? I just want to start this over. And why can't we sleep forever? I just want to start this over. And why?

I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well. I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.

Trust me. Trust me. Trust me. Trust me. Trust me

Why can we not be sober? I just want to start things over. And why can't we sleep forever? I just want to start this over. And why?

I want it when I want it. I want it when I want it. I want it when I want it. I want it when I want it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
reaper
post Jul 31 2003, 07:45 AM
Post #6

I live again......

Group: New Members
Member No.: 358

I might be out of place for askign this and if i am then I apologies but what exactly went down between you, Industrial Kybosh,Syuu and Missy A anyway Righteous ?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 06:34 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!