IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pets Are Fun Pets Are Great, I have a pet. I think I ate.
Jaq
post Apr 2 2003, 04:32 AM
Post #1

Took this grammar!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 165

I have a pet
How about You?
I have a pet
Do you have one too?

I have one pet. A neon tetra in a bowl of muddy water. Oh, actually I have about 7 pets. The fish and 6 snails in the fish bowl. The fish's name is Blinky. The snails are Blinky's minions. They make happy snail love waaay too often and I am forced to scrape the products of their love off the sides of the bowl before they hatch into baby snails.

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Apr 2 2003, 04:34 AM
Post #2

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

i have a collie (mixed with something that sounds like labrador... or something...), i used to have a siamese(sp?) cat, but my redneck neighbor hit it with a shovel and killed it...(the bastard....) and i have 9 cockatiels... and a parakeet...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Selkie_Blue
post Apr 2 2003, 05:23 AM
Post #3

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 192

Cheese, I hope your neighbor gets whacked in the head by Bast and good old fashioned karma. There is no reason to hurt pets, ever.

I live in an apartment that doesn't allow fur friends, and the Sweetie isn't too keen on small tank or cage held critters, so no pets yet *pout*.

My favorite kitty is Gummitch, though, named for a fictional cat that was a philosopher and an artist. His mum had him and 5 other kittens in the basement of a house I lived in 4 years ago, only she was too young to have them and they were all too small and weak to stay healthy, so a couple died. Kitty mum brought 3 kittens up to our porch and yowled for half an hour until I came outside, and she didn't stop or leave until I took her remaining babies inside (this being strange because she was feral and generally bolted at the sight of me or my ex). Two of them died, and Gummitch (the runt, no less) somehow managed to hang on to life and I nursed him with a doll's bottle. He was/is my fuzzbaby, and currently lives at my ex brother-in-law's house, where he is spoiled rotten to this day.

I think I prefer kitties to pups, but pups are fun if you want a good game of tug-o-war.

--------------------
user posted image
This is Xuza, don't tease her, she bites. You should see what she can do with vodka and a shaker.
PM me about doing portraits of your booze fairies! Include details of how they look, colors, and other important things I should know.
Leopold chose to adopt me as his n00b 'cause he's just that cool.
I have claimed Gerbilfromhell as my Anti-minion just because I can whether he wants it or not, dammit!

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Apr 2 2003, 05:53 AM
Post #4

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

I have a kitty. I miss my kitty. I can't have her here at boarding school.

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post Apr 2 2003, 01:26 PM
Post #5

Goddess of all-behold and worship

Group: New Members
Member No.: 199

I have a doggie, but the poor baby has bad allergies, so he's pretty much hairless and smells...now THAT'S love...LOL

--------------------
Cheese is my husband and I love him muchly! (attacks with kisses)
Hinsley-the first bi-straight marriage and first forum divorce.
Forum affiliation positions: Governor of the Ejits, Grand Princess of ISH, official Elf-Wizard of the Snuffleburger Death Cult, Queen over all Misfit Dolls
I am death grip barbie-BEWARE. My animal spirit is a mermaid.
I have been entrusted to take care of Jennifer the vodka imp, although I wasn't aware of it until just now...I was beginning to wonder why she was following me...
I am Leopold's minion, so bugger off! I mean...quack? Sir Psycho Sexy is my minion and Wolfbane is my anti-minion.
Crissi, Crazi, and LDP are my e-sisters! iamtootiredyyyy is my little e-brother! Missy is my e-twin. We were seperated at birth. (whispers) She's the evil one. And Raven343 is my witchy god-mother! (chokes on not-so-faerie-dust)
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image <--(Look that's me!) Free Psyduck!! Quuuuuaaaaccckkkk!!!
[sig chopped for being HUGE! Please trim it - Mata]

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Apr 2 2003, 01:37 PM
Post #6

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 2 2003, 04:32 AM)
I have a pet
How about You?
I have a pet
Do you have one too?

I have one pet. A neon tetra in a bowl of muddy water. Oh, actually I have about 7 pets. The fish and 6 snails in the fish bowl. The fish's name is Blinky. The snails are Blinky's minions. They make happy snail love waaay too often and I am forced to scrape the products of their love off the sides of the bowl before they hatch into baby snails.

this shoulda been in the worst things uve eva done thread...

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW.....

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Apr 2 2003, 05:07 PM
Post #7

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

Ah you like me. You really like me!

I'm touched. (in the head)

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
craziness
post Apr 2 2003, 05:57 PM
Post #8

crazi

Member No.: 20

i have 2 dogs
one is stupid and i had a dream that i killed him, but he is a purebread golden retriever and he is practicly white and he is beautiful even though hes a total bum (even more than me)
the other is a mutt who thinks she is a person and she is very neurotic. she looks like cleopatra and is extremely dominant and jealous. my dogs make me laugh.

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 04:32 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!