> Men!, What am i supposed to do?
{Gothic Angel}
post Aug 6 2003, 04:05 PM
Post #1

My direction

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 495

Ok looong complaint warning first feel free to ignore tongue.gif

Theres this one guy called Yeppy. We were m8s. We went out. He left me.

I never got over him, but we stayed in contact only he was kinda harsh sometimes to me, he got stressy for no reason and stuff. And I still cried bout it like the silly girl i am rolleyes.gif Anyway, a couple of months later me and one of my other friends (Dan) started to get close. We got together eventually and he makes me very happy.

Unfortunately, Yeppy and Dan know each other, and even though Yeppy left me he really took it badly when he found out bout me n Dan. Now Yeppy and I are kinda ok but he says he still loves me and tbh i got some pretty strong feelings for him too. When Im alone with Yeppy he makes me wanna be with him again sometimes, but other times he goes on and on bout other girls (especially his ex from before me). Hes kinda a total headcase and anyone who isnt totally weird like him he says is boring so he calls me boring and says certain other (personal) stuff that really gets to me although hes the most naiive person i know so im never sure if he means to piss me off or not... He also slags off Dan a lot and I know he said stuff to Dan to make him wanna leave me. But then sometimes hes rlly sweet and he always says im nice/sweet/funny/cuter than the other girls he talks bout and he loves me.

Theres other shit i cant remember cos im feeling pretty f***ed up right now but feel free to ask questions I just need help on this...

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Aug 6 2003, 04:13 PM
Post #2

Light On The Surface

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 91

Whooo... don't even think what I think you're thinking...

Sure, he may be nice from time to time, but he seems like the kind who'll play all variety of bizarro mindgames if you ever consented to get back with him... Personally, I begin to wonder, from what you've said, what kind of a friend he is, let alone anything else...

In short, InKy say "BIG FAT NO!"

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Aug 6 2003, 04:22 PM
Post #3

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Aug 6 2003, 10:13 AM)
Whooo... don't even think what I think you're thinking...

Sure, he may be nice from time to time, but he seems like the kind who'll play all variety of bizarro mindgames if you ever consented to get back with him... Personally, I begin to wonder, from what you've said, what kind of a friend he is, let alone anything else...

In short, InKy say "BIG FAT NO!"

/me points at Inky.

What he said. Your words "he's kind of a headcase."

Run. Run like the wind, miss, and don't look back. Headcase people are not a good idea. Sure, there may be some good times, but are they worth the BAD times?

Personally, I think not.

Anyway, sounds like a bit of a case of the green eyed monster, now his mate's seeing you, he's starting to wonder whether he made the wrong decision.

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Aug 6 2003, 04:26 PM
Post #4

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

I agree with Inky....stay well away. If he is the headcase you say he is then you're better off without that sort of hassle. If he isn't then why is he acting like that in the first place. If you see him like that then it doesn't matter whether he is or isn't it is always going to reflect on your relationship.

I am actually going out with someone who is best friends with an ex. We met through my ex. Neither of them are headcases and they are both fine about it although there was the macho bullshit at first when my ex found out that I'd got together with my current boyfriend while my ex and him were 'on a break'. Long story and confusing! smile.gif

Anyhoo, stay well clear. Dan sounds, from what you've said, like the man for you. You just need closure from Yeppy.....er...what sort of name is that anyway? rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Just my tuppence worth biggrin.gif

Sam
x

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Aug 6 2003, 04:26 PM
Post #5

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

Hon, I just rid myself of a headcase. He stayed around for 3 years. F**ked with my life for 3 years. You do not want that for yourself. Jonman and InKy are right on. Run and do not look back at him.

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Aug 6 2003, 05:29 PM
Post #6

My direction

Member No.: 495

Lol his name is Dave tongue.gif everyone just calls him Yeppy.

Thx guys smile.gif

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Aug 6 2003, 06:11 PM
Post #7

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

::is wearing her, "I'm with Stupid" T-shirt, with the arrow pointed at InKy, Missy, Pixie, and Johnman::

I agree with them. Run away and don't pause unless it's to get your Ninja Monkey to fling poo at him. ph34r.gif

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Aug 6 2003, 09:09 PM
Post #8

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

QUOTE (Feyliya @ Aug 6 2003, 12:11 PM)
Run away and don't pause unless it's to get your Ninja Monkey to fling poo at him. ph34r.gif

Genius idea. Samuarai meerkats work well too.

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 04:33 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!