Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unwanted Kid For Adoption
DarkLunacy
post Aug 6 2003, 11:09 PM
Post #1

Worrying

Group: New Members
Member No.: 511

Uh... Yeah... I'm here cause a friend goes "HERE" so yeah... Uh... stop looking at me like that. I'm not crazy, just touched. Anyway yeah. I'm 16, listen to Rock, Metal, and Punk. And piss off if you think thats Blink 182. Well I live in the states, Texas to be specific... That doesnt mean I'm a shit kicking cowboy pal! I play guitar and feel like a cliche most of the time but hey. Lifes to short to worry right? I'm trying to get some skills in art so I can design games later on in life but if not I'll probably enlist... I'm currently studing Japanese and getting somewhere with it. Yeah so you still interested in adopting me?

--------------------
Remember,
If its something I wouldn't do.... Damn what are you doing?

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

"Order some golf shoes, otherwise we'll never get outta this place alive..."

"How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me? "
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Aug 6 2003, 11:12 PM
Post #2

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Not adopting you. =) 'bout time you, joined, anyway.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
DarkLunacy
post Aug 6 2003, 11:21 PM
Post #3

Worrying

Thats not nice but ok! Will you be my friend? lol
Oh yeah. Everyone ignore my avatar for now. I don't have access to my photoshop but I do make icons, avatars etc so if you have a need just ask.

--------------------
Remember,

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

"How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me? "

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Aug 6 2003, 11:23 PM
Post #4

I post more than I speak

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 116

hello there... are you a lunitic? lunacy is fun...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Aug 6 2003, 11:24 PM
Post #5

Ai Ravana-hime

Member No.: 421

Welcome much to the forums, DarkLunacy.

Studying japanese.....at school or independantly (sp? grrr i cant spell today). It's something I'm trying to get into. Enjoying it so far? I really envy you.....no one here teaches it <_<

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Aug 6 2003, 11:31 PM
Post #6

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

Hiya, and welcome to the forums happy.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
DarkLunacy
post Aug 6 2003, 11:32 PM
Post #7

Worrying

To Cheese is Funny: I've been told I'm frightening, and insane, sick and twisted... so nah I'm not crazy biggrin.gif

Aries: Thankya for the warm welcome. I am studying independantly (Dont worry I can never spell. Ask Syuu) with some books. I love it. I've been wanting to learn for so long and finally started to do it. I recomend the Teach Yourself series. Its very helpful.

Candice: Thank ya much dear.

--------------------
Remember,

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Aug 6 2003, 11:34 PM
Post #8

I post more than I speak

hmm... your HERE... but your not crazy....

THE WORLD IS ENDING!!! RUN!! RUN AWAY!!!! laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
DarkLunacy
post Aug 6 2003, 11:35 PM
Post #9

Worrying

The world is ending o_o;;

The twenty-third of December in the year two thousand twelve...

12/23/12... The end is coming... >_>

--------------------
Remember,

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Aug 6 2003, 11:37 PM
Post #10

I post more than I speak

oh, the world is ending alright... a non-crazy person is here on these forums... laugh.gif

your among a small population of non crazy people here... laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
DarkLunacy
post Aug 6 2003, 11:53 PM
Post #11

Worrying

No no... The world is gonna end on 12/23/12... The myans said so... they're never wrong... What? Stop looking at me like that!

--------------------
Remember,

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Aug 7 2003, 02:12 AM
Post #12

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

Hi, DarkLunacy. It's nice to meet you... I'd like to stay and chat, but I can't... I have to go write down 12/23/12 so I don't forget the date tongue.gif lol

+Quote Post
DarkLunacy
post Aug 7 2003, 02:24 AM
Post #13

Worrying

Thanky much but I'm not crazy. You watch the whole world will be burning.

--------------------
Remember,

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Aug 7 2003, 02:27 AM
Post #14

I post more than I speak

LMAO!!!

everyone knows that the world isnt going to die by any sort of fire... ice dude, new ice age... c'mon now...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The.Wheezing.Gho...
post Aug 7 2003, 02:40 AM
Post #15

Sex can wait...MASTURBATE

Member No.: 443

yes, we wont be burned to crisps we'll just die a pleasant death of being frozen.

--------------------
Wyatt: Gary, by the way, why are we wearing bras on our heads?
Gary: Ceremonial.

+Quote Post
DarkLunacy
post Aug 7 2003, 03:09 AM
Post #16

Worrying

In any case 12/23/12 were all dead. The world ends then.

--------------------
Remember,

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Aug 7 2003, 04:18 AM
Post #17

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

welcome to the forums.....if no one else has adopted you....I want you you're insane! lol

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
elf
post Aug 7 2003, 04:44 AM
Post #18

disappear with the wandering wind

Member No.: 294

mm... welcome... hello... XD

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
DarkLunacy
post Aug 7 2003, 05:10 AM
Post #19

Worrying

Yes I'm still up for adoption... So alone

--------------------
Remember,

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Aug 7 2003, 07:11 AM
Post #20

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

aawwww sad.gif Just ask whoever you want to adopt you if they will... I'm sure you will get a "yes!" smile.gif And you can pretty much PM anyone on here with any questions you have or to talk... everyone is usually really nice and helpful smile.gif

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Aug 8 2003, 07:19 AM
Post #21

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

Member No.: 383

Hiya, DarkLunacy! Welcome to the forums. I don't know what else to say now.

--------------------
And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?
~T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

+Quote Post
DarkLunacy
post Aug 11 2003, 05:30 PM
Post #22

Worrying

uh... well I'm not a noob but I'm still unadopted... Kinda makes me feel all rejected. I think I'll go to my cardboard box XD

--------------------
Remember,

+Quote Post
Sun Tsu
post Aug 11 2003, 05:32 PM
Post #23

Flip Mode Is The Greatest

Member No.: 29

I'll adopt you. smile.gif

+Quote Post
DarkLunacy
post Aug 11 2003, 05:38 PM
Post #24

Worrying

Groovy! No more broken homes for me!

--------------------
Remember,

+Quote Post
Sun Tsu
post Aug 11 2003, 05:42 PM
Post #25

Flip Mode Is The Greatest

Member No.: 29

Right, so, any questions, PM me.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 12:01 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!