Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Dreadful Evening
Pikasyuu
post Aug 7 2003, 10:32 PM
Post #1

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Yeah, the title does sound a bit like a novel doesn't it?

But I've gotten complaints from scores of people I'm close with in IRC and the forums over being distant, not talking, and in one person's words "Not very syuu-ish". Now, since nobody really accepts my answers when they're given, and continue to think I'm angry with/dislike them, I suppose I'll explain now.

I haven't exactly been having an easy time with some people I value dearly. Some of you folks may have read it in the serious relationship breakage thread I made in issues asking for advice, and frankly, it's all gone a bit downhill from there. Since I'm awful at coping with things, instead of dealing, I haven't been talking to people very much. Why? Because that's what I do, and it's what I feel comfortable with. Now, last night, ( as Dark Lunacy here can confirm ), things went a bit haywire concerning said relationship breakage and another friend of mine. I feel absolutely dreadful at the moment, I'm not speaking to people properly, and they're getting upset.

This thread is mainly to say, I'm stressed, and I don't want to talk to people about it. It doesn't mean I dislike you, it means I'm having trouble with my own issues and don't feel like dumping it on you. So please, don't get the wrong idea.

I still love everyone I loved a week ago. Now stop disagreeing with it.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Aug 7 2003, 10:36 PM
Post #2

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Syuu....you're a lovely person. If you need anything at all even just a bit of jokes let me know. If you don't want anything then that's cool too.

**big hugs to you** Want to feel my left boob?

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
leopold
post Aug 7 2003, 10:40 PM
Post #3

Absentee Mod

Group: Moderators
From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

Oh, you! What are ya like?

I know I've missed out on stuff, but if ya ever wanna vent or jus say hi, or whatever, ya know where I am, honey.

/me gives syuu an uberhug

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Aug 7 2003, 10:44 PM
Post #4

Candbrush Threepwood

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 345

I can definitely understand not wanting to talk about stuff, so it's fine by me, Syuu. I for one won't try to cheer you up or make you unload on me if that's not what you want. Just take care, okay? *hugs* And of course, let me know if you do happen to need anything (though I think Tara would be better at cheering you up than me..."I am Sean Biggerstaff and I play Wood on Harry Potter"... happy.gif ), but, like Lo said, if you don't need anything then that is cool too. smile.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
ravein
post Aug 8 2003, 01:29 AM
Post #5

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

girl do what u have to to breathe again.. true friends dont always need words. we love u... yell if you need us.

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
elf
post Aug 8 2003, 03:04 AM
Post #6

disappear with the wandering wind

Group: New Members
Member No.: 294

*huggles Katii* Don't worry. I still know you love meh! keke. Although I don't think you did last week =P They'll figure out eventually, I hope x_x

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
Sun Tsu
post Aug 8 2003, 04:12 PM
Post #7

Flip Mode Is The Greatest

Group: New Members
Member No.: 29

Don't think we would'nt like you anymore!

*hug*

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 02:22 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!