IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Have You Ever Had Dreams About Forumites?
LoLo
post Aug 13 2003, 03:22 PM
Post #1

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I was just wondering, if like the subject said anyone else has had dreams about forumites.

I one last night. It involved Debaser, VVes, and myself. For some reason I was sending Debaser to websites with penis pictures so he could find a girl to chat with. Every page I sent him to though made him shudder, or so he said. Next thing I know Debaser is sitting there eating chinese food and a fried chicken leg. He kept dipping the chicken leg into the noodles, then taking a bite. Suddenly VVes shows up. He intimidates Debaser enough that Debaser just hands over his chinese food and the chicken leg. So I go after VVes and get him to give me back the chinese food, but I had to wrestle him for the chicken leg. Eventually I got Debaser's food back and gave it to him. Then I went back to looking for those special websites for him. Then I woke up.

Anyone else?

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The.Wheezing.Gho...
post Aug 13 2003, 04:07 PM
Post #2

Sex can wait...MASTURBATE

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 443

I have-- I think it involved Simply I'm a spastic--who I never talk to on here-- I don't remember what it was about though.

--------------------
Wyatt: Gary, by the way, why are we wearing bras on our heads?
Gary: Ceremonial.

+Quote Post
NummyNums
post Aug 13 2003, 04:30 PM
Post #3

Holey Great Mother of God ive been cloned!!!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 178

I had one me and VVes were talking on the comp and then he was right outisde my window of my bedroom. cept my comp isnst in my bedroom so i dont know how i saw him but yeah. then he came in my house and we were in my room and "stuff" and then the walls dissapeared and we were in a feild he wnet to say something about what just happened because he knew,,, and the i woke up.,

--------------------
Me and logic are e-engaged woot woot.. *mwuah* luv yah babe
No one will ever love cheese as much as i do.. always and forever...
Commies my husband.... whuts it to yah huh? hehehe *hugglez commie*
my boobs are named Aidan and Nadia.. wes owns them now, he also owns me we are engaged and i love him and sex him with all my heart and umm.... soul.. hehehe

user posted image

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Aug 13 2003, 05:12 PM
Post #4

Guests

Have I had dreams about all the female foruimites mobbing me whilst nude? ... maybe...

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Aug 13 2003, 05:18 PM
Post #5

Steadily spiralling into the abyss

Group: New Members
Member No.: 154

mouth. hanging. open. blink.gif

i had one about cheez once...but it's a bit NC-17 for here tongue.gif

--------------------
6:30pm
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Explicitly confrontational version of The Price Is Right.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
The.Wheezing.Gho...
post Aug 13 2003, 05:28 PM
Post #6

Sex can wait...MASTURBATE

Member No.: 443

wow..I've never had dreams like that...well not about the forumites

--------------------
Wyatt: Gary, by the way, why are we wearing bras on our heads?
Gary: Ceremonial.

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Aug 13 2003, 05:59 PM
Post #7

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

QUOTE (LoLo @ Aug 13 2003, 10:22 AM)
I one last night. It involved Debaser, VVes, and myself. For some reason I was sending Debaser to websites with penis pictures so he could find a girl to chat with. Every page I sent him to though made him shudder, or so he said. Next thing I know Debaser is sitting there eating chinese food and a fried chicken leg. He kept dipping the chicken leg into the noodles, then taking a bite. Suddenly VVes shows up. He intimidates Debaser enough that Debaser just hands over his chinese food and the chicken leg. So I go after VVes and get him to give me back the chinese food, but I had to wrestle him for the chicken leg. Eventually I got Debaser's food back and gave it to him. Then I went back to looking for those special websites for him. Then I woke up.

ROFL! That is so funny! laugh.gif I like that.... hehe smile.gif

I probably have dreams about forumites and ppl from chat... would think I'd have to since that's pretty much all my life consists of... lol But I hardly ever remember my dreams so I don't know. dry.gif

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Aug 13 2003, 06:02 PM
Post #8

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

I'm with Crissi, I never remember my dreams anyway...though I spend enough time on here that I probably dream about you lot...

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Aug 13 2003, 06:26 PM
Post #9

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

i had a dream that
was talking online to my e-hubby and then mata called me on the phone and talked like mr snaffleburger. and then some of my freinds came over to my house and they all taLked to him on the phone then he was at my window still talking on the phone and he was just floating at my window 3 stories up while i talked to my e-husband... then he turned purple and i woke up.... it was rather interesting
and ive had several more of them cotaining cheese and my e-hubby this one just stood out in my mind

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Aug 13 2003, 09:06 PM
Post #10

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

I have a lot of dreams about being on the forums and just...posting. Like a normal day.

I had a dream awhile ago that I had an argument w/ Becca (oxymoronical). I don't recall her and I ever arguing, and I've known her something like, 5 or 6 years..lol. It was really weird. She kept saying, "I know you've been keeping a secret, and I know what it is, so just tell me!" But I couldn't think of what the secret was, so she just kept getting more and more angry..lol.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Aug 13 2003, 09:09 PM
Post #11

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

QUOTE (candice @ Aug 13 2003, 02:06 PM)
I have a lot of dreams about being on the forums and just...posting. Like a normal day.

I had a dream awhile ago that I had an argument w/ Becca (oxymoronical). I don't recall her and I ever arguing, and I've known her something like, 5 or 6 years..lol. It was really weird. She kept saying, "I know you've been keeping a secret, and I know what it is, so just tell me!" But I couldn't think of what the secret was, so she just kept getting more and more angry..lol.

That wasn't a dream!

lol jk

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Sarah the Spider
post Aug 13 2003, 09:30 PM
Post #12

Teeeeeter Tooootter...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 65

I can actually say that I have! I have had two, but one is really dull and the other is just a tiny bit odd. You guys...get outta my head!!! biggrin.gif

Anyway, the first dream was just that I was walking through the mall with my friend Carolyn and we saw Mata come out of the book store. And he looked up and said "Hi Spider" and I said "Hi Snaffleburger" and then we just kept walking. Yeah. Pretty boring.

The second one is a bit more interesting. I was dreaming that I was on the computer one night and I was talking to someone...I think LoLo...on a thread when suddenly these flames were on my computer. It wasn't on fire or anything I mean there were pictures of flames all over the screen. Then this little hamster wheel popped up, and wouldn't you know it...gerbilfromhell's name scrolled across the screen and I heard this really creepy laughter. It was so funny!

--------------------
I wish I knew what you were looking for...under the Milky Way tonight.
* Good-bye, Dayan. May angels lead you in.*
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I want so badly to believe that there is truth that love is real.

+Quote Post
leopold
post Aug 13 2003, 09:51 PM
Post #13

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

I had a dream once, where I was at home an the bell rang... an there was crissi! She found my house from a piccy I emailed to her... That's one waaaaay old dream though. I dun recall dreamin about anyone else here though.

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Aug 13 2003, 09:56 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 13 2003, 04:51 PM)
I had a dream once, where I was at home an the bell rang... an there was crissi! She found my house from a piccy I emailed to her... That's one waaaaay old dream though. I dun recall dreamin about anyone else here though.

aawwwwww... I made it into somebody's dreams smile.gif *so happy* hehe

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Aug 13 2003, 09:57 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Aug 13 2003, 04:30 PM)
I can actually say that I have! I have had two, but one is really dull and the other is just a tiny bit odd. You guys...get outta my head!!! biggrin.gif

Anyway, the first dream was just that I was walking through the mall with my friend Carolyn and we saw Mata come out of the book store. And he looked up and said "Hi Spider" and I said "Hi Snaffleburger" and then we just kept walking. Yeah. Pretty boring.

The second one is a bit more interesting. I was dreaming that I was on the computer one night and I was talking to someone...I think LoLo...on a thread when suddenly these flames were on my computer. It wasn't on fire or anything I mean there were pictures of flames all over the screen. Then this little hamster wheel popped up, and wouldn't you know it...gerbilfromhell's name scrolled across the screen and I heard this really creepy laughter. It was so funny!

Those sound really cool smile.gif Especially the one with Gerbil... hehe

+Quote Post
leopold
post Aug 13 2003, 09:59 PM
Post #16

Absentee Mod

QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Aug 13 2003, 10:56 PM)
QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 13 2003, 04:51 PM)
I had a dream once, where I was at home an the bell rang... an there was crissi!  She found my house from a piccy I emailed to her...  That's one waaaaay old dream though.  I dun recall dreamin about anyone else here though.

aawwwwww... I made it into somebody's dreams smile.gif *so happy* hehe

Did I not tell ya about that one before, crissi? I must be slippin... It wasn't much after I emailed ya that aerial shot of where I live, I think...

--------------------

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Aug 13 2003, 10:02 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 13 2003, 04:59 PM)
Did I not tell ya about that one before, crissi? I must be slippin... It wasn't much after I emailed ya that aerial shot of where I live, I think...

I don't think you ever told me about it... smile.gif

+Quote Post
leopold
post Aug 13 2003, 10:04 PM
Post #18

Absentee Mod

QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Aug 13 2003, 11:02 PM)
I don't think you ever told me about it... smile.gif

Oh... I guess I must be slippin then... sorry...

--------------------

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Aug 13 2003, 10:06 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 13 2003, 05:04 PM)
Oh... I guess I must be slippin then... sorry...

LOL Considering how easily I get lost... and my awful sense of direction... It would be amazing if I could get to your house even with very specific directions... much less a picture! hehe smile.gif Gotta love dreams... apparently in the dream world I am much smarter than I am here.... lol tongue.gif

+Quote Post
leopold
post Aug 13 2003, 10:10 PM
Post #20

Absentee Mod

QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Aug 13 2003, 11:06 PM)
LOL Considering how easily I get lost... and my awful sense of direction... It would be amazing if I could get to your house even with very specific directions... much less a picture! hehe smile.gif Gotta love dreams... apparently in the dream world I am much smarter than I am here.... lol tongue.gif

laugh.gif LOL! laugh.gif

I've got an RL bud like that... he needs a map to get out of his driveway! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Aug 13 2003, 10:11 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 13 2003, 05:10 PM)
I've got an RL bud like that... he needs a map to get out of his driveway! laugh.gif

Well, I'm not THAT bad.... dry.gif

LOL smile.gif

+Quote Post
leopold
post Aug 13 2003, 10:16 PM
Post #22

Absentee Mod

QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Aug 13 2003, 11:11 PM)
QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 13 2003, 05:10 PM)
I've got an RL bud like that... he needs a map to get out of his driveway!  laugh.gif

Well, I'm not THAT bad.... dry.gif

LOL smile.gif

I'm pleased to hear it smile.gif

I'll tell ya how utterly hopeless he is... his driveway is the exact same length as his car! I won't go into some o the horrors of his drivin ability. Ironic thing is, he drives a lot in his job, more than I do!

--------------------

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Aug 13 2003, 10:22 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 13 2003, 05:16 PM)
I'm pleased to hear it smile.gif

I'll tell ya how utterly hopeless he is... his driveway is the exact same length as his car! I won't go into some o the horrors of his drivin ability. Ironic thing is, he drives a lot in his job, more than I do!

LOL sounds like your roads there are kinda scary with him driving... lol smile.gif Not that I haven't heard people say that about me though.... dry.gif LOL

+Quote Post
leopold
post Aug 13 2003, 10:28 PM
Post #24

Absentee Mod

QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Aug 13 2003, 11:22 PM)
LOL  sounds like your roads there are kinda scary with him driving... lol  smile.gif  Not that I haven't heard people say that about me though....  dry.gif  LOL

Yeah... after some o the stuff he's done, I try an make sure I'm not anywhere near him! Not that he's hit other cars, mind... he usually prefers other targets, like kerbs, crash barriers, walls... that kinda thing!

I'm glad he hasn't joined this forum, he'd kill me tomorrow when I see him! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Aug 13 2003, 10:30 PM
Post #25

QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 13 2003, 05:28 PM)
Yeah... after some o the stuff he's done, I try an make sure I'm not anywhere near him! Not that he's hit other cars, mind... he usually prefers other targets, like kerbs, crash barriers, walls... that kinda thing!

I'm glad he hasn't joined this forum, he'd kill me tomorrow when I see him! laugh.gif

hehe I have hit a couple of cars.... dry.gif But I would like to say that I still don't think the accidents were my fault... lol smile.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 01:31 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!