Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Eastern Side Black Out, blarg
oobunnie
post Aug 15 2003, 06:45 AM
Post #1

''Am'nt I the cutest ickle bunny?'' asmodeus

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 64

I happened Myself out to a pub tonight. I thought "hmm its sad that all those people dont have power, I'll have to remember to have a extra drink for them or somethin". So me and my friends do our drinking and play our pool. Then the tab comes..and thinking nothing of it before I go to the bar, I use my bank card. And hooray no debit cards will go through because of the black out (since all our major banks are in the east). I suppose its luckey that we go there so much, cause the owner just let us say we will pay the bill next time were in there.

Anyways black outs suck. Let it be known that companies should not over tax the energy system.

I suppose I got off pretty easy compared to those poor people that dont have any power.

--------------------
Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there. ~Chinese Proverb
I am the Ickle Mascot of Ish
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rabbit
post Aug 15 2003, 06:52 AM
Post #2

B3W4R3 0F BUNNI3

Group: New Members
Member No.: 510

QUOTE (oobunnie @ Aug 15 2003, 02:45 AM)
I happened Myself out to a pub tonight. I thought "hmm its sad that all those people dont have power, I'll have to remember to have a extra drink for them or somethin". So me and my friends do our drinking and play our pool. Then the tab comes..and thinking nothing of it before I go to the bar, I use my bank card. And hooray no debit cards will go through because of the black out (since all our major banks are in the east). I suppose its luckey that we go there so much, cause the owner just let us say we will pay the bill next time were in there.

Anyways black outs suck. Let it be known that companies should not over tax the energy system.

I suppose I got off pretty easy compared to those poor people that dont have any power.

Yes, black outs suck.

--------------------
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>( Y )
(
oo) I SP34K W0RD 0F BUNNI3
Maestur of all bunnies - PM me for info.

</span>

+Quote Post
reaper
post Aug 16 2003, 01:43 AM
Post #3

I live again......

Group: New Members
Member No.: 358

Whoa that would suck. We lost power for like 9 hours soo if you did not have any money gas or a BBQ you were screwed.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Aug 16 2003, 02:46 AM
Post #4

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 240

Yeah, I'm sitting in the middle of it, it only effected my house for a second
But the place I was at at the time was out of power for a few hours.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 03:37 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!