Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Are We Going.
DarkLunacy
post Aug 16 2003, 05:15 AM
Post #1

Worrying

Group: New Members
Member No.: 511

I'm ashamed to say this but I almost ODed a while back and it made me just look at my life. I mean 2 years ago I was so against using drugs but now here I am getting fucked up almost every night (after that experience I'm changing that though) and my life is getting wasted. When did my values change you know. There are 2 more years of high school then maybe college. I don't know what I want outta life or what I'm gonna do for a living. I mean its always been an idea to just join the service, but I'm becoming more aware of the governments actions and I find myself getting disgusted. So then I think maybe game-design but I relize that I don't have the money it takes to get into a good school for it. I'm good at debating so maybe law? Thats even more expensive. A writer doesnt even make enough to live really. I find myself feeling hopeless. Is there anything out there for me really? I know this sounds like a pathetic whinning... which it is but come on.... I almost died.

--------------------
Remember,
If its something I wouldn't do.... Damn what are you doing?

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

"Order some golf shoes, otherwise we'll never get outta this place alive..."

"How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me? "
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Aug 16 2003, 05:41 AM
Post #2

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 80

Don't let worries about not succeeding stop you from even trying to do everything. If you want to do game designing, go for it.... You can study and do really well in high school (for your last two years), then get scholarships to go to college. If you want to go to law school, it's the same thing... study and work hard.... I'm sure there are a lot of writers out there who barely make enough money to survive, but then there are also writers who are really successful and make millions of dollars. I know that "nothing in life is a guarantee", but life is too short to waste too.

PS: I'm glad you are okay....

+Quote Post
DarkLunacy
post Aug 16 2003, 05:46 AM
Post #3

Worrying

Member No.: 511

Thank you for your words of assurance and support biggrin.gif

--------------------
Remember,
If its something I wouldn't do.... Damn what are you doing?

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

"Order some golf shoes, otherwise we'll never get outta this place alive..."

"How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me? "

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Aug 16 2003, 12:33 PM
Post #4

The Mad Hatter

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 395

wow...I'm agreeing with Crissi...dont let anything get in your way...and life is too short...I learn that every day...with every atempt life flashes before me...*shrugs* oh well...
I'm glad your ok sad.gif I hope you dont get hurt....I'm not gonna say anything ageinst what your doing cause it's your choice and all but I still dont think drugs are right...but I wont say anything more about it...I just hope you dont get hurt or something sad.gif I would miss you alot...so be carefull ay least...*hugs* and keep trying...nothing can keep you from trying *hugs and kisses* wub.gif

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
Sun Tsu
post Aug 16 2003, 01:56 PM
Post #5

Flip Mode Is The Greatest

Member No.: 29

You can do anything you put your mind to hard enough. i'm gald your okay, now you should do what you believe in.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2017 - 10:32 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!