Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Work, ARRRRRHG
Caughtinlife
post Aug 18 2003, 09:21 AM
Post #1

Worrying

Group: New Members
Member No.: 517

Dude i start work in one and a half hours and im so nervous. This is only the second time im starting a job and this time i dont know anyone at all and argh im just scared no one will like me unsure.gif and that i will totally mess it up... im really clumsy why anyone thinks its a good idea to make me waitress i do not know... anyway im just nervous

I had a dream last night were mother was meant to be taking me up but she made me 5minutes late so i called my grandparents and then they went in the wrong direction and in the end i just broke down... sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Aug 18 2003, 12:33 PM
Post #2

Engrish Ranguage Student

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 338

i'm exactly the same when starting a new job. I get very VERY nervous and I feel sick.

I'm really unhappy in my job as most people round here know. I'm feeling positive and brave today so I'm going to write up my CV and email it to a job oppertunity I've spotted unsure.gif

Good look Caughtinlife. You'll be fine after a few days. I promise smile.gif

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
Caughtinlife
post Aug 18 2003, 02:19 PM
Post #3

Worrying

Member No.: 517

uh just got back mm so hot, the uniform is awful, bloomin awful, the cuts all wrong its way too big and long *wonders if she can get away with altering it a wee bit. I might try and get a photo.. actually scrap that no photos!

Its soo confusing, all the different table numbers, and the pot washer is kinda scary and i dont know what she says blink.gif and i can never hear the bell for when foods ready hmm but i survived! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Aug 18 2003, 02:49 PM
Post #4

Engrish Ranguage Student

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 338

Pt washers are always scary...don't worry about that. the last pot washer I wored with was Albanian and she scared the crap out of me! unsure.gif

In the end she turned out to be really nice. She taught me loads of Greek. I'm quite surprised considering she didn't speak english blink.gif

Told you it would be ok!

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
Belldandy
post Aug 18 2003, 04:33 PM
Post #5

Super advanced member

Member No.: 518

I'm sure you'll get used to your new job. You might even learn to like it after a while.

I have to apply for a job soon. I should be able to get an on campus job. And it will be only the second real job I've ever had, and I'm sure I'll be quite nervous about it as well. But it will probably be some kind of office job, you know, answering phones and stuff, so at least it should probably be pretty easy for me to get the hang of.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 09:23 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!