Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My "unsatisfactory" Test Scores
elf
post Aug 28 2003, 03:29 AM
Post #1

disappear with the wandering wind

Group: New Members
Member No.: 294

I got the mail today and FINALLY my standardized test scores come. They're really great, all in the low to mid-90 percents and percentiles (with the exception of one of them being 87) but overall it's pretty good. So I show my parents, and suddenly they're all, "We cannot accept so low scores. You will have to work harder. We all thought you were smart!"

<<; I think it's good enough, I tried my best. But I can't be perfect.

( Bah. Perfect by Simple Plan... that song makes me cry x_x; )

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
werewolf3361
post Aug 28 2003, 03:48 AM
Post #2

Lost in my mind

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 555

I know what you mean Elf...my parents do the same thing and it's like I'm doing the best I can...jeez...what do parents expect? dry.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
I <3 Girls
"Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!"

+Quote Post
DarkenedSilence
post Aug 28 2003, 04:27 AM
Post #3

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 546

Don't worry Elf your not alone. I'm maintaing a full time job, part time job, full time school, AND trying to keep up with the movie company my friends and I started. Anything less than an A and I get a lecture. I quit work to focus on school and they leture me about getting a job cause they don't wanna help with finances. . . I see the lessons but I don't think I need them.

Congrats on those scores though 87's not bad I was wierded out when I got an 85 on a reading one in my earlier school years. I usually was in the high 90's it was wierd

--------------------
Life is an inlaw, so treat it like you would any inlaw. Turn up the TV volume ignore it and hope it shuts up soon.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 09:07 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!