IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Early Morning Mata, well its earlier than it is late...
Tarantio
post Aug 29 2003, 05:22 AM
Post #1

NyanNyanNyan

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 191

so. after half six a.m. Thats pretty early, right? I have a game of footy today at lunchtime... and i have to wander all over glasgow to show my cousin from canada the sights... er... yeah, like glasgow has those.

I'd like to dedicate this late stay to irish, feyliya and candi-baby. without u guys i would have been snug as a bug in a rug in bed justnow and getting some well deserved and much needed sleep. But hey, i luvs ya and all.

So, with the formalities out of the way, this is the chill-out room for zoners who stay up so late they end up going to bed early. all nighter convos are usually a bit... odd... but fun, so lets get some of that sleepy eyed dreariness in here whenever u feel like saying "befulgingmentarianismness" at sum time well past your bed time, or possibly even when u should be leaving for work. Yeah.

Burninating the countryside!

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Aug 29 2003, 05:27 AM
Post #2

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

To me? But I just got here! happy.gif

And I'm leaving soon cause a friend has come back w/ me from our journey to La Grande and she is currently prodding me, trying to get me to let her use my computer. tongue.gif

I think I have finally come to grips w/ you calling me Candi. But no one else had better try it!

Meanwhile, it's only 10:30 PM here. biggrin.gif I have plenty of time to snore away before getting up in the morning tongue.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Rattgirl
post Aug 30 2003, 02:21 PM
Post #3

I forgot my socks

Member No.: 417

it's 9:30am here, but I suppose that just means it's dinnertime for you Brits right now tongue.gif
so why on earth are there so few people here anyway? Is every last one of you night owls?? dry.gif

--------------------
If I was a zombie, I would be back from the dead. As it is, I'm just back!

+Quote Post
reaper
post Aug 31 2003, 01:41 AM
Post #4

I live again......

Group: New Members
Member No.: 358

I get up at 5 Am every morning to go to work but back when i was jobless I would usually stay up till early morning. I salute you awsome people who continue to do so, stay up all night once for me guys biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 03:07 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!