IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> And Now, I Present For Your Enjoyment..., Me!
Audrey
post Aug 29 2003, 06:29 AM
Post #1

Vice-Admiral Guppy

Group: New Members
Member No.: 563

:Waltzes into forum:

Hi. I'm Audrey. smile.gif Now that you have all stopped applauding, I suppose I should say a little bit about myself. Well, I'm friends with Candice and have been since we were freshmen in high school (this is, in fact, her computer that I am using to type this). She introduced me to Mata's animations a couple of weeks ago when I came over here to check my e-mail, and now I'm hooked. I also was quite amused by reading over her shoulder as she posted on this place, so I decided to join up.

Sadly, I won't be able to be around much, as I have no computer of my own. But from time to time I do pester Candice so I can e-mail my cousins and eat her food, so I'll be around at least a little bit. Sometimes I use the computers at the library, but I don't think I'd want people looking over my shoulder there and seeing the phrase "suitable for mature readers." They'd think I was dirty.

Candice has told me about the adoption system, and I even read a little bit about it on my own. I don't think I'll be needing someone to adopt me. I already know how to write in color and get an avatar, but if you want a trophy newbie then I suppose I could oblige if you're really desperate.

Well, it appears I've run out of things to say, so buh bye. smile.gif

:Tries to make a graceful exit, but trips and falls flat on her face, failing miserably:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Aug 29 2003, 06:42 AM
Post #2

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 492

*giggles* welcome audrey. I am Magik! well, Queen Magikeyes to those in my Sex army... *giggles* which candice happenes to be in *waves to candice* well, anyways, if you need any help, feel free to ask. have fun posting on the forums and rember to rock on...*waves and exits gracefully* laugh.gif

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
Audrey
post Aug 29 2003, 06:50 AM
Post #3

Vice-Admiral Guppy

Why thank you, Magik! Candice waves back, by the way.

And I have heard about your sex army. We went to visit some friends today and she kept saying something about needing to pick up "man bitches." Then when we got here, she posted a few things before finally letting me on, and one of them was declaring herself a pimp of "man bitches" in your sex army.

So this is the place that has been keeping Candice so busy on the computer. I have to say, if I had a computer of my own, I'd probably become addicted too. tongue.gif

Ow, she just punched me! Violent little pimp.

Oh, and nice exit there, Magik! I should learn from you. But I probably won't. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Audrey
post Aug 29 2003, 07:06 AM
Post #4

Vice-Admiral Guppy

I'm going to go ahead and thank any other people who welcome me, since it is now midnight here, and I have to be getting home. Plus I probably won't be back for at least a week. Work interferes with my fun far too much.

+Quote Post
leopold
post Aug 29 2003, 07:07 AM
Post #5

Absentee Mod

Group: Moderators
From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

Hi there Audrey! Welcome to the forums smile.gif

Yep, havin a puter an knowin about this place is a dangerously addictive combination... as ya can see from my astronomical post count, I've been addicted fer a long time... I think I'm beyond hope... *shrugs*

An I've not joined the sex army, cos I'm too old an too married fer such shenanigans laugh.gif

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Audrey
post Aug 29 2003, 07:14 AM
Post #6

Vice-Admiral Guppy

Hi Leopold, and thank you! smile.gif I'll stick around just long enough to post this, then I'm going home. Really, I mean it.

I'm going any minute now. Watch, here I go!

This is only my fourth post, and already I can't pull myself away. This could be bad.

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Aug 29 2003, 07:53 AM
Post #7

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

QUOTE (Audrey @ Aug 28 2003, 11:50 PM)
Why thank you, Magik! Candice waves back, by the way.

And I have heard about your sex army. We went to visit some friends today and she kept saying something about needing to pick up "man bitches." Then when we got here, she posted a few things before finally letting me on, and one of them was declaring herself a pimp of "man bitches" in your sex army.

So this is the place that has been keeping Candice so busy on the computer. I have to say, if I had a computer of my own, I'd probably become addicted too. tongue.gif

Ow, she just punched me! Violent little pimp.

Oh, and nice exit there, Magik! I should learn from you. But I probably won't. laugh.gif

yay! people have heard of my sex army! yay! *dances* we try and keep Candice busy, its a fav pass time of ours *giggles* im hooked and i think evryone else is too, soon you shall be too.... *curtsises* thank you for the compliment on the exit Audrey, i had to learn to be graceful so i could be a queen *giggles* it was hard due to the fact that i am not the gurliest gurl in the world *smiles**curtsies* i must be going, it is early and i am tired... *giggles* it was very nice meeting you Audrey, have fun on the forums *exits gracfully*

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Aug 29 2003, 12:03 PM
Post #8

The Mad Hatter

Member No.: 395

Hey Audrey!! welcome...Kick ass name...and any friend of Candice's is a friend of mine biggrin.gif sooo feel free to PM me any time you need help...But being a friend of Candices I doubt you need help laugh.gif LOL

any way..

WELCOME!!!! Have fun!! and join the two ruling armys...mine and krys's laugh.gif lol

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
Xandra the Blue
post Aug 29 2003, 01:55 PM
Post #9

Super advanced member

Member No.: 504

Lo Audrey, welcome, pull up a chair, help yourself to the pink pills. They stop you from screaming. Borrow my jacket, I have a spare in black.

--------------------
wanna read something odd? Visit My Little Twisted Mind

Smart alecs caught trespassing on my land will be shot. Very painfully.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Aug 29 2003, 02:23 PM
Post #10

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Hello any friend of Candice's....................well is a friend of Candice laugh.gif Don't drink the turkey broth and fear the evil headband!

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
VVes
post Aug 29 2003, 02:49 PM
Post #11

iHuman

Member No.: 483

...Aye! may I take your coat? Please proceed to the dining room, lunch is being served...

--------------------

I live in my own little world, but it's ok they know me here.
Solo pensando en ti Dayan

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Aug 29 2003, 03:27 PM
Post #12

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

OK, firstly we aren't all as mad as some who post (no names please)! I am perfectly sane......well.....only when I remember to take my medication! smile.gif

Welcome! Super cool forum and highly addictive. It should come with a warning.

WARNING! Excessive use of the Matazone forum could result in square eyes, sore fingers and sarcasm overload! laugh.gif

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Aug 29 2003, 11:44 PM
Post #13

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Welcome, enjoy, get addicted it's fun and dont belive anyone round here who says the sane cause if there telling truth the whole concept might melt your brains!!!!! tongue.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Rattgirl
post Aug 30 2003, 12:12 AM
Post #14

I forgot my socks

Member No.: 417

ooooh, it's a Me! I haven't seen one of those in a while. Is it the new and improved Me 24gx with the super-hyped-up personality mode and the fun chip??

--------------------
If I was a zombie, I would be back from the dead. As it is, I'm just back!

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Aug 30 2003, 06:29 PM
Post #15

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

I can't believe I actually invited someone from IRL to come here...lol

Now my real life and my forum life will mix...scary thought. tongue.gif What if she starts telling embarrassing stories about me? Or what if you guys do? ph34r.gif

I'm just kidding. I'm glad she decided to join! happy.gif Welcome, Aud. tongue.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 12:21 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!