Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Morning After, or...what i did at Dragon Con
PrincessCadhla
post Sep 2 2003, 10:00 PM
Post #1

You know you want me...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 268

So I am just gonna c and p this from my LJ, I'll edit the profanity out...but i may not catch it all....so feel free to mod it.

Whew! I am home now....what a great ******* weekend. The con was packed, as to be expected. Kris (Uber cute friend of mine in Ga) picked me up at the airport and took me to the hotel, checked in, got our badges then we went for a wander....mostly making fun of ppl. Had a few drinks and stayed up and talked. Next day Kris didn't turn up till late so i did alot of wandering and chatting to ppl, Helping chics who were inproperly laced into their corsets. Had my photo taken about 30 times the whole weekend, and handed out business cards...spent most of saturday night hanging with Kris, saw a lil bit of the Crux shadows show, had a few drinks and stayed up way too late talking about out parralell, semi white trash southern childhoods(it's all about the lawn darts!). P called and woke me up about 5 hours after I had gone to sleep.....Sunday started out kinda sucky cause I had been ditched. Kris had a couple friends get arrested for DUI and had to go get them out of jail (or so he says). He didn't bother to call and let me know what was up till 11:46 pm.Bastard! Fortunately, before that I had resolved to go out and make new friends...I started by getting some ugly guy to buy me drinks....to go with the few I had in the room before I went down...So, totally trashed I met my new best friend Lyle, this little punk kid from North Carolina....I also met his friends ANdy and Susan and some big fat dude I can't remember the name of. Susan and fat dude took off to get more beer and took forever, so Lyle and I went to my room to hit the bottle of vodka I had in the mean time and eneded up totally hammered. Don't worry Susan, I didn't touch Lyle....I didn't have permission. We were all upset cause we thought we had missed Rocky Horror, but fortunately they were running 2 hrs late due to technical difficulties. Rocky totally rocked...I had really forgotten how much I enjoyed going....it was a good ******* time....so, we heard through the grapevine that Lyle's friend was all bent cause he took off with me...so i told him he needed to go back to his room and eat some ***** so his ass didn't get left in Geaorgia...then I passed out in my room, alone, to be woken at some ungodly hour by Kris...who didn't even bring me any thing *bastard*. We drove around, ate some food and he took me to the airport. Hug and a kiss goodbye and I flew home.
I was sad to leave becuase I was having such a good time. I am glad to be home tho, and have my Spen , and I can't wait to see my Sophie in a couple of ours and have a nice long cuddle with P tonight. I'm happy to be home...I will miss being just a 25 yr old out having a good time tho.

--------------------
*.*.*Cadhla*.*.*
~If all poets were as I, I would have nothing to say~

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Sep 3 2003, 11:52 AM
Post #2

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

What about Voltaire? Voltaire was there! Voltaire I tell you!

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
PrincessCadhla
post Sep 3 2003, 01:15 PM
Post #3

You know you want me...

well, they didn't seem to have a table, or hand any stuff out, so I have no clue if and when they played.......I saw no evidence of them. To be honest, i had a totally different agenda for the weekend, and only narrowly went to see the cruxshadows....I didn't even go see the last dance which I have seen half a dozen times in Houston... I mainly went to hang out with my friend.

--------------------
*.*.*Cadhla*.*.*

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Sep 3 2003, 01:16 PM
Post #4

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

Gah...time to go badger the local promoters to book Voltaire over here...that would be so cool.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Sep 3 2003, 01:47 PM
Post #5

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 80

I'm glad you had so much fun! smile.gif

+Quote Post
PrincessCadhla
post Sep 4 2003, 05:51 PM
Post #6

You know you want me...

I still haven't fully recovered,and totally depressed my new best friend Lyle hasn't emailed me. Also, I had 30 or so pics taken, and so far I have not appeared on any of the fan sites. WHich sucks, cause I was ubercute ™ and didn't bring my own camera and Kris kept forgetting to put batteries in his.

--------------------
*.*.*Cadhla*.*.*

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 06:32 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!