IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> West Coast Meet Date, Please if you're not coming don't vote.
What weekend works best for you lot?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 15
Guests cannot vote 
LoLo
post Sep 14 2003, 04:17 PM
Post #1

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Please if you're not coming don't vote.

Ok so we found out Debaser can't make it in June, and I for one want to see debs. We have to pin down a date so we want to see what works best for you lot. So here are the choices.

I'm going to say the second weekend in July myself.

Those coming keep in mind the later in the schedule it gets the hotter it gets here. I am planning to rent a van and cart us to the coast one of the days so relief can be had, however for those not used to triple digit temps F of course, later July and August may not be when you want to vote. Or at least you'll want to keep that in consideration.

Other thing is we're talking a three day weekend, however I only put Saturday and Sunday's dates up because we have to find out if its Fri - Sun or Sat - Mon.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Sep 14 2003, 04:23 PM
Post #2

Candbrush Threepwood

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 345

I voted for the second weekend in July too, cause I also want to see Debs. smile.gif

Hopefully this will also give us an idea about who is serious about coming, so we know who to notify about planning meetings. smile.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Sep 14 2003, 04:34 PM
Post #3

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Ok it's been up for a few mins 2nd weekend of july it is! lol jk keep voting. Votes close on Thursday when our planning meeting takes place.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Sep 14 2003, 06:56 PM
Post #4

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

i will vote later this week... i need to find out when school ends, as if it is over, it would be much more likely that i will be able to come...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Sep 14 2003, 07:16 PM
Post #5

Steadily spiralling into the abyss

Group: New Members
Member No.: 154

woo, so many people want to see me...well, 2, but it's better than nothing! yaaaaay!

2nd weekend of july is perfect for me...just need to make myself available...oh, and get a new passport, seeing as mine runs out in may... >_>

--------------------
6:30pm
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Explicitly confrontational version of The Price Is Right.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Sep 14 2003, 09:08 PM
Post #6

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

i wanna see Debs too! *giggles* i voted for the 2nd week of july tool.. then that way me and Wolfie wil be out of skewl and we both can go! we wanna see everyone! laugh.gif

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Sep 15 2003, 02:20 AM
Post #7

word

Member No.: 359

i didnt vote cuz i dont know if im going.....

but the 2nd week is ....doable...

i probably would have to bring my whole family with me....and ...well my mom probably wants to go...hmmm.....

but im not sure if i should go..i mean you all dont want a little person holding you back and stuff

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Sep 15 2003, 02:56 AM
Post #8

I post more than I speak

kid, i would LOVE for you to come... but... your mom wants to come too? weird... very weird... id think that she would be a little... scare/nervous about meeting online people with her daughter... i mean, considering how these sorta things have a bad reputation for... <cough> bad things happening.... but i say run with it, at least you would be able to go, right? and thats all that matters... we can just tie your mom up and toss her in the trunk of a car or something laugh.gif

JK about the whole tie up and car thing though biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
werewolf3361
post Sep 15 2003, 03:42 AM
Post #9

Lost in my mind

Member No.: 555

I voted 2nd week too... if I come my dad or mom will be with me and I'm prolly brining Magick with me...

and Cheese there will be no tieing up the parents and hiding them away! that's not kewl... laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
I <3 Girls
"Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!"

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Sep 15 2003, 03:48 AM
Post #10

I post more than I speak

QUOTE (werewolf3361 @ Sep 15 2003, 03:51 AM)
and Cheese there will be no tieing up the parents and hiding them away! that's not kewl... laugh.gif laugh.gif

but... isnt that the point of this meet? for everyone to bring their parents along so we can tie them up and hide them places? blink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
werewolf3361
post Sep 15 2003, 04:02 AM
Post #11

Lost in my mind

Member No.: 555

QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Sep 15 2003, 03:57 AM)
QUOTE (werewolf3361 @ Sep 15 2003, 03:51 AM)
and Cheese there will be no tieing up the parents and hiding them away! that's not kewl...  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

but... isnt that the point of this meet? for everyone to bring their parents along so we can tie them up and hide them places? blink.gif

laugh.gif I don't think so... as fun as that sounds... dry.gif I don't think we can do that... laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
I <3 Girls
"Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!"

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Sep 15 2003, 04:10 AM
Post #12

I post more than I speak

i think we could, if someone who is coming has cool enough parents as to not kill them for letting us tie them up, go ahead and volunteer them, and i will bring the rope... and a boy scout to help tie them up, and then we can tie up the boy scout, and they can be hiden together, and they can both make a new friend... doesnt that just sound lovely?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Sep 15 2003, 06:08 AM
Post #13

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

Okay, I'm speaking in all seriousness here.

No one who is under 18 should be worried about bringing their parents along. Honestly, I'd love to meet anyone who is able to come, and you shouldn't worry about holding anyone back. I doubt any of us will really think that.

I for one think that it's a good thing that your parents aren't just turning you loose and letting them go to Sacramento to meet a bunch of people from the Internet. Anything that makes younger people able to come (without getting them into trouble!) is fine by me.

Also, I would be happy to speak to anyone's parents who are reluctant about the whole thing...either on the phone or on a messenger like Yahoo or something. So, if the phone is their preference, feel free to PM me and I'll give you my number and we'll figure out a time for them to call. When my husband and I were in an online relationship, his grandmother was reluctant to let him come stay with us (he was 17), and speaking to my mom eased her worries, so it might work in this situation, ya never know. smile.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Sep 18 2003, 07:28 PM
Post #14

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 240

Well, my mom said I could go traveling if I had the money. So all I need now is the money.

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Sep 18 2003, 08:36 PM
Post #15

Ai Ravana-hime

Group: New Members
Member No.: 421

I picked the first option for June, but I am completely flexible in this. If having it a certain time allows more people to come, then put me down for that time. I'm open on this issue.

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 09:27 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!