Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Halloween, boo!
Tarantio
post Sep 15 2003, 12:28 AM
Post #1

NyanNyanNyan

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 191

Right then. October is drawing near and with it comes the prospect of an opportunity for dressing up, an activity i thoroughly enjoy. So with the last few years having been a great success with (consecutively) cross dressing and tarzan (yes i wore nothing but a loin cloth in a goth nightclub) im looking to start this years costume. As a twist im going to be taking requests from u lot this year and i want something as non-conformist as u can give me.

My shame has suffered enough to practically destroy it, so almost anything is "appropriate" for this occasion, as long as its not in "bad taste". So just hit me with ideas and I'll see if i can take em somewhere, and anyne who feels like joining in can just grab a number. I'll try and get some photos for your enjoyment too, so u can all see the fruits of your labours. Hit me!

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Sep 15 2003, 12:45 AM
Post #2

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

dress up as an itzakadoozie!

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Monkey the Rabid...
post Sep 15 2003, 01:11 AM
Post #3

Pretty pizza boy

Group: New Members
From: In the middle of a crowded French restaraunt shouting "What do you mean you don't have wiener schnitzel?!"
Member No.: 470

Dress up as Batman dressed up as a stripper. Or Bob Dole. The politician, not the plant.

--------------------
user posted image
I have a hug toy. He's an attractive techie named Andrew.
Clive Barker rocks!I'll prove it to you! Just don't click if you have a week stomach...
Bess is watching me! Get 'er away! Get 'er away!

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Sep 15 2003, 01:22 AM
Post #4

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I know I said this in msn but Mamogram machine. You know the specks for the costume. lol

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Sep 15 2003, 01:42 AM
Post #5

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

What about an underwater witch with three heads and a pechant for granola bars being chased by a policeman who has an unsatisfied sex life?

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Sep 15 2003, 08:17 PM
Post #6

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

I have two words for you: French Maid.

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Sep 15 2003, 08:25 PM
Post #7

NyanNyanNyan

ooer... that actually sounds not bad, and its a damn sight easier than the other ideas wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Sep 15 2003, 08:44 PM
Post #8

Hmm....You could go all out for this; wear a wig, shave your legs, EVERYTHING! Want to borrow my fishnet stockings?

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
ravein
post Sep 15 2003, 08:46 PM
Post #9

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

Tie a potato between your legs and go as a dictator...

it could work...
wink.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Sep 15 2003, 09:01 PM
Post #10

I think I'm going to go as a flasher this year. I'll wear a trench-coat, fishnet thigh-hi's, spiked heels, and.......well, I guess that would be it......

Not really. I'm going to go as a....erm...well, I don't know. All I know is that I want to make myself a nice gypsy dress and wear my vampire teeth.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Sep 15 2003, 09:10 PM
Post #11

NyanNyanNyan

QUOTE (Feyliya @ Sep 15 2003, 08:53 PM)
Hmm....You could go all out for this; wear a wig, shave your legs, EVERYTHING! Want to borrow my fishnet stockings?

er... that sounds very much like two years ago... and im NOT shaving my legs again. it took three weeks to stop itching last time and it grew in twice as thick afterwards. if i do it again i may not be able to squeeze into the tight jeans i normally wear wink.gif (shudder)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Sep 15 2003, 09:16 PM
Post #12

Hmm...true. /me tries to think of something else.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Sep 15 2003, 09:18 PM
Post #13

Ohhh!!!! I know!!! You could go as an arabian dancing girl!! Just wear long skirts and lots of veils! No shaving required!! Then when you post pics as you in the costume, post pics of you in your jeans, too!

::Tarantio in tight jeans. me drools::

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Sep 15 2003, 09:22 PM
Post #14

NyanNyanNyan

i rather liked the french maid idea actually, plus i would have to be able to dance for the arabian one... ill stick with it justnow but if something else comes up i may change my mind...

oh yeah and where exactly are u going to be in your costume. or not in your costume, whatever... im looking for a party to go to this year too and i might have to settle for another nightclub here in boring old scotland.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Sep 15 2003, 09:30 PM
Post #15

I'll be here, in good old South Carolina, for Halloween. dry.gif Unless my friends and I decide to jump the border and go to a Goth club in Raleigh, North Carolina for the day. (sadly, that's where the closest one is, over 200 miles away.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Sep 15 2003, 09:42 PM
Post #16

You could wear a kilt! I think you'd look uber sexy in a kilt!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Sep 15 2003, 09:47 PM
Post #17

NyanNyanNyan

....yeeeees i could do that.... but hiring one costs about 4-5 hundred pounds and its not exactly THAT much of a spectacle here... ill see about getting one for next years west coast meet tho!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Sep 15 2003, 09:50 PM
Post #18

That would be awesome!
::Tarantio in a kilt.....Tarantio in tight jeans......brain.....goes into........overload.....::
*thump*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Sep 15 2003, 09:54 PM
Post #19

NyanNyanNyan

calm down the meets not til next june/july and haloween is still a month and a half away! u can all ogle me then, but justnow ease those raging emotions...

/me failed to keep a straight face typing that

laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Sep 15 2003, 09:56 PM
Post #20

I'm not sure if I should post pics of my Halloween costume. I never look good in pictures.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Sep 15 2003, 10:03 PM
Post #21

NyanNyanNyan

well thats what im trying to do with this thread. I really enjoy the dressing up part of Halloween and it would be nice to see more people get that same kind of enjoyment from the weirdest and funniest holiday of the year (well, of the ones that we get here anyway). Once the joyous night has gone by I'll be pestering everyone who dressed up to post photos here and i can damn well be annoying when i try hard.

In fact maybe even our resident genious Mata would delight us with a few photos, as im sure his move and business and such will be sorted by the end of october. So sign up now people for the holiday of the outcasts!

--------------------

+Quote Post
vicrawr
post Sep 15 2003, 10:28 PM
Post #22

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 374

I've got a halloween party and I'm dressing up with stuff I've already got. Just think of me as a skater/punk. Camo shorts, black t-shirt, vans, pyramid bracelets. Stuff I've worn to school.

I was seriously considering dressing as Tracer Bullet. You know tarantio, maybe you'd make a good Tracer. Mmm fedora...sexy

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Sep 15 2003, 11:08 PM
Post #23

I might post some pics of myself in my Halloween costume. If I get any I like. And that rarely happens. Bug me when the time comes so that I'll remember to take some, okay?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Sep 15 2003, 11:11 PM
Post #24

NyanNyanNyan

bugging shall commence shortly wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Sep 16 2003, 10:04 AM
Post #25

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

I went as a mummy to my last one. Got all wrapped up in bandages (which I had to be sowed into dry.gif) and made a tall blue hat like Nefetiti's and put lots of black and blue eye Egyptian style make up on. I think it look sweeeeeet biggrin.gif If I can find photos I'll post them.

Alternatively my bloke went to one once as Beetlejuice smile.gif

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 10:45 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!