Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Some Bad News..., urgh...
Guest_Logicman_*
post Sep 18 2003, 08:20 PM
Post #1

Guests

My parents caught me slacking on my homework again... so for an undefined amount of time, the only time I'll be on will be between 2:30 and 4:00, Central time. And not every day either. Only weekdays, unless I have something to do. On average, I'll be on maybe 3 or 4 times a week... and of course when no one else is home. Please don't call me an idiot for not doing my work, because that's my f--king father's job...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Sep 18 2003, 08:23 PM
Post #2

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

No! Without Logic, the fora will descend into illogical chaos! There will be conclusions which don't follow on from premises everywhere!

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Sep 18 2003, 08:25 PM
Post #3

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 80

I'm sorry you're in trouble and won't be able to be online as much. At least you'll be able to get online some.... So, maybe you won't go crazy with missing it! smile.gif Take care!

+Quote Post
miss_spunk
post Sep 18 2003, 08:25 PM
Post #4

Teh Mistress of Screw!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 603

Awww that's such a bummer! I feel for you. Not like I ever slack off my homework. Oh no...

--------------------
I'd love to stay here and be normal, but it's just so overrated!!!

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Sep 18 2003, 08:58 PM
Post #5

Guests

rolleyes.gif Thanks spunkie, I feel ever so much better.

Anywho, the only reason I can be on at all is because I stay after school and use the library computer. Like I am now. So that means no e-mails, and no IMs. At all. Just PMs.

+Quote Post
The.Wheezing.Gho...
post Sep 18 2003, 09:22 PM
Post #6

Sex can wait...MASTURBATE

Member No.: 443

Oh, yeah....been in that position before. Well, I'll miss you Logic--seeing as I'm rarely on the forum at that time.

--------------------
Wyatt: Gary, by the way, why are we wearing bras on our heads?
Gary: Ceremonial.

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Sep 18 2003, 09:38 PM
Post #7

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Hope you get sorted soon & are abble to come back more offen. Take care wink.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
chester
post Sep 19 2003, 12:52 AM
Post #8

i would prefer not to

Member No.: 360

NOOO!!! youre my one and only e-husband! how will i get by witout you??? what if i need help with my homework??? how do you get grounded for something like that? strict parents, aye? whats with all my questions? why do they consider chihuahua as a dog? sorry, nobody has to answer those.

kelly j.

ps: miss you, logic sad.gif

--------------------
Get out of my dreams and into my car.

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Sep 19 2003, 07:58 PM
Post #9

Guests

QUOTE (chester @ Sep 18 2003, 07:01 PM)
NOOO!!! youre my one and only e-husband! how will i get by witout you??? what if i need help with my homework??? how do you get grounded for something like that? strict parents, aye? whats with all my questions? why do they consider chihuahua as a dog? sorry, nobody has to answer those.

kelly j.

ps: miss you, logic  sad.gif

Well, chihuahuas are considered dogs because, at least in theory, they could breed with other species of dog and produce viable offspring...

It's nice to know I'm missed... so you all know, I'm not slacking off anymore, and if anyone REALLY needs to talk to me I can pretend I have some homework to do online, so PM me if you're desperate.

I miss all my buddies who can't get on while I'm on! Wake up earlier, or later, or something, people! I'm lonesome!

+Quote Post
Monkey the Rabid...
post Sep 21 2003, 02:39 PM
Post #10

Pretty pizza boy

From: In the middle of a crowded French restaraunt shouting "What do you mean you don't have wiener schnitzel?!"
Member No.: 470

Well, chihuahuas are considered dogs because, at least in theory, they could breed with other species of dog and produce viable offspring...

I think they're really just giant rats...

Okay, back to what I'm supposed to be talking about. With Logicman gone, maybe I can get some attention for myself...

Okay, back to seriousness. Maybe this way he can get some fresh air and natural light. Maybe he can learn how to ride a bike, or he could go for a walk. Or he could do something that doesn't involve his computer. Think of all the extra time he'll have now.

--------------------
user posted image
I have a hug toy. He's an attractive techie named Andrew.
Clive Barker rocks!I'll prove it to you! Just don't click if you have a week stomach...
Bess is watching me! Get 'er away! Get 'er away!

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Sep 21 2003, 03:15 PM
Post #11

The Mad Hatter

Member No.: 395

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! *sobs* NOooooooooooooo!!!!! first elf now you! *sobs* no no no...with out you...I just...NO!!!!!! *goes into spaztic fit* I need a happy go lucky!!!!! no you cant go!!!!!!!! *sobs* parents are evil!!!!!

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 06:12 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!