> Omg..., the 22nd is the last day of summer
kidvicious2punk
post Sep 22 2003, 02:31 AM
Post #1

word

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 359

i just thought id share that...

man it doesnt seem like its been a whole summer since i joined you guys...

so what fun and exciting things did you do this summer...

i went to disney land and wild rivers and a fair and i went on a really cool ride,yah thats about it for me

--------------------
salviadivinorum.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sarah the Spider
post Sep 22 2003, 04:33 AM
Post #2

Teeeeeter Tooootter...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 65

Wow...tomorrow is the last day of summer? That's sort of sad, since I had a really good summer, and it always makes me think of last summer *smiles* but I love autumn, so it's all good...

This summer, I went to Colorado, Alabama, Iowa, and at the end of spring (if that counts at all), I went to Florida on a band trip.

happy.gif

--------------------
I wish I knew what you were looking for...under the Milky Way tonight.
* Good-bye, Dayan. May angels lead you in.*
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I want so badly to believe that there is truth that love is real.

+Quote Post
vicrawr
post Sep 22 2003, 04:43 AM
Post #3

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 374

Whoohoo!! Goodbye summer! /me waves Yay for fall and winter!!!!!

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Sep 22 2003, 07:41 AM
Post #4

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

Finally! Summer, most evil of all the seasons, is dying! Dying I tell you! Soon the soothing hand of winter will be upon us, and we shall rejoice! Rejoice!

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Sep 22 2003, 08:41 AM
Post #5

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 22 2003, 07:50 AM)
Finally! Summer, most evil of all the seasons, is dying! Dying I tell you! Soon the soothing hand of winter will be upon us, and we shall rejoice! Rejoice!

Yeah...if you like freezing your ass off at bus stops or being poured on with rain.
I hate the winter mad.gif

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Sep 22 2003, 01:41 PM
Post #6

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

i love winter... i hate summer... i dont know youi can always put more stuff on when your cold... and only take so much off when your hot, i guess i just have weired logic, but i always sleep normal hours in winter, if normal is way to much i mean

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Sep 22 2003, 08:00 PM
Post #7

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

For summer this year I got a night job that lasted 5 nights, an accounting job that lasted 5 days, a babysitting job that lasted 3 weeks, and a bug counting job that lasted 5 weeks. I made money. I spent money. I revelled in the joy that is an extremely short summer, listened to crappy music, went to the lake a few times, fell out of a sailboat, went swimming, bought some weird chinese candy, got lost in an airport, got my own seat on the bus, avoided the temporary job people as much as possible, and got thrown up on by a dog.

All in all a pretty good summer.

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Sep 22 2003, 08:04 PM
Post #8

Guests

Hmm... summer. Probly the best season, and the worst. Lots of bugs and too hot, but no school.

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Sep 22 2003, 08:09 PM
Post #9

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

Wow, it was really wierd today. This morning was clear and bright, just like it had been for the last six months (accursed global warming!). This afternoon when I stepped out of school it was wet, windy, and the air was icy cold, and penetrating in a way that only the frozen gales of the Russian steppes can be.
Wow! First day of autumn! Woo! It's good to get summer out of my system.

And now my school caretakers can begin once more their struggles with the complexities of the school central heating system, and its befuddling binary on-off switch. Oh the joys of sweating more in winter than the rest of the year, of dealing with hideously chapped lips, and of slogging through wind, rain and sleet.

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Sep 22 2003, 11:13 PM
Post #10

word

Member No.: 359

yep...

no more hot weather...

no more cute summery clothes sad.gif

lol...i live in the desert so summer sucks

my last day as well as summer's

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
scipiomexicanus
post Sep 23 2003, 01:06 AM
Post #11

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 607

QUOTE (monkey_called_narth @ Sep 22 2003, 08:50 AM)
i love winter... i hate summer... i dont know youi can always put more stuff on when your cold... and only take so much off when your hot, i guess i just have weired logic, but i always sleep normal hours in winter, if normal is way to much i mean

I've been saying that for years and ppl have just looked at me funny. (maybe because 1/2 the ppl in my school go to the caribean at the drop of a hot)

--------------------
i can't come up w/ one short enough *sob*

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Sep 23 2003, 01:11 AM
Post #12

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

about freaking time! i want cold and i want rain... i want my aquabats sweatshirt... i want people to stop looking at me like im an idiot for wearing pants when its 105 degrees....

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Sep 24 2003, 01:58 AM
Post #13

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Sep 23 2003, 01:20 AM)
about freaking time! i want cold and i want rain... i want my aquabats sweatshirt... i want people to stop looking at me like im an idiot for wearing pants when its 105 degrees....

AMEN!!!! I NEVER wear anything besides pants and, if the occasion warrants it, a long skirt or dress. And I really really want to be able to wear all my comfy long-sleeved stuff, too.

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Sep 24 2003, 05:34 PM
Post #14

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

I really really hate winter. I know that quite a few of you like winter, but I think we're talking about two different seasons.

winter here means -40 (it's the same temp in either celsius or farenheit) with winds making it up to -60. Blowing snow, frostbite, frozen toes, runny noses, wet hair freezing as soon as you step outside, long johns and if you forget the long johns frozen legs, cold wet feet, huge winter coats, your glasses fogging up every time you step out side, losing the feeling in your ears and nose and three blankets on your bed at night while you still shiver for a few minutes and dreading getting out of bed in the morning because you just know it's cold out there.

Winter to many of you sounds like a few summer storms to me and a little bit of sleet. Really early fall/late spring.

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 04:43 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!