IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Arrested!, i got arrested for something i didnt do!
magikeyes14
post Sep 22 2003, 04:33 AM
Post #1

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 492

todae i got arrested....*sighs* it was weird... i was in Robinsons May with Kyle (potential bf) Anders (Kyle's best friend) and Britney. We were wlking through the store and having a lot of fun. We come to the place where they have all the sunglasses (i already had sunglasses on my head) i gave Kyle my sunglasses and started trying on random ones. then we all ran upstaires and were playing on the escilator... Britney had sunglasses on and i didnt know if they were hers.. they didnt have a tag on so i assumed they were hers... as we walk out of the store, laughing and talking, a guy walks up to us and shows a security badge.. i was like um ok.... and i thought he was playing around.. then he told her to give him back what she stole and like, put her and me in handcuffs! I was like " dude wait, i didnt do anything.. u can freaking check my pockets.. everything in them is mine" and then he took us to the back room or whatver and searched us.. but didnt search the guys.. i was like, um ok... then he sat us on the bench, took our info and whatnot... i couldnt believe that it was happening,.. tears started sliding down my cheeks and Kyle tried to help me stop crying. He wiped the ters away and told me everyhting was gunna be ok.. but then they called my mom... she came and got me... she was pissed.. she yelled at me and i stared to cry... when we got out of the store, she hugged me and told me she wasnt mad but had to put on a show... i couldnt stop crying. i started hyperventalating and i got sick... i felt really bad that i got Kyle and Anders involved.. they were comign to see ME not britney.. and i brought britney, so i messed everything up.. i feel like such an asshole.. i shoudl ahve known that they werent her sunglasses, but i thought i could trust her.... i didnt think she was like that... i need better judgement sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Sep 22 2003, 05:02 AM
Post #2

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

I'm really sorry that you had an awful day! And that your friend did such a thing.... sad.gif At least everyone knows that you didn't steal anything too.

+Quote Post
Mata
post Sep 22 2003, 09:43 AM
Post #3

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

That's terrible! What a horrible thing to go though, top marks to your mum though for putting on the act then giving you a hug.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Sep 22 2003, 10:00 AM
Post #4

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

That really sucks. I'm sorry that happened sad.gif I'd feel awful if that happened to me...some security people just tend to think that anyone below the age of thirty is going to leg it with half the shop stuffed under their jumper.

I take it this Britney didn't own up at all then?

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
VVes
post Sep 22 2003, 04:36 PM
Post #5

iHuman

Member No.: 483

Sorry that Kyle, Anders, and you were dragged into this by your "friend" Brittany, I take it Brittany was booked? Or was bailed our by her parents also?

At least you were able to have your mom come get you and not be taken in to Juvenile Detention. Don't be so hard on yourself about trying to have better judgement.

I did something really stupid once, and got a friend involved, but it wasn't because I was evil, in fact it probably was because I wanted to see if i could get away with it, which I had before. So, I tried it again and got caught, but my friend was with me, so he got in trouble too. I was just being stupid, and got cocky, I never meant to drag us into it on purpose.

So, glad you're free. Hope the guy didn't get upset too much with this. And, depending on how long you have known Britanny, you may or may not consider being too close to her now that this has happened.

Good Luck!

.: H+K :.

--------------------

I live in my own little world, but it's ok they know me here.
Solo pensando en ti Dayan

+Quote Post
miss_spunk
post Sep 22 2003, 06:20 PM
Post #6

Teh Mistress of Screw!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 603

That is such a bummer. How long have you known Britney for? It seems as though you think (or thought) that she would never do something like this. I hope this doesn't ruin anything with Kyle

Aysha xxx

--------------------
I'd love to stay here and be normal, but it's just so overrated!!!

+Quote Post
gary
post Sep 22 2003, 06:27 PM
Post #7

Father G

Member No.: 309

hey mate these things can help us alot. one day you will look back on this day and you'll understand what it has learnt you. I'm sure you can figgure that out your self, You never stole therefore you can't be responsable,
the actions of one or theres and theres alone.
be strong buddy because these things build us as people.
you came out of this smelling of roise's and don't let anyone tell you other wise.

G.....

--------------------
How long can we maintain? I wondered. How long Before I started raving and jabbering at these poor foke?
JESUS! did I say that? Or just think it? was i talking? Did they hear me?

+Quote Post
Mingtea
post Sep 22 2003, 06:57 PM
Post #8

Lanky Mofo

Member No.: 403

Very sucky.

At least you did not get properly arrested, criminal record etc.

--------------------
CODE
</geek>

MultiplayUK - Great LAN parties, attend today :)

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Sep 22 2003, 07:45 PM
Post #9

Guests

Jeez, that sucks... reminds me of a story, though... I suppose I could tell it, but I may not bother because I'm too lazy. Anyone WANT to hear it?

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Sep 22 2003, 10:03 PM
Post #10

suggestive cupcake

Member No.: 260

Hey, hats off to you for not stealing in the first place.

About a year ago before I joined these forums, I was doing some pretty bad stuff myself. I stole just about every time I went into a store. It basically starts out where you just want something and don't have money, but at the time it doesn't seem that bad. Turns into a bad habbit where you think you can steal just about anything. I was using excuses to myself to make it alright that I was doing it, but the only heads up comes when you get caught. I've never been caught in a store, but my stepdad noticed that I had all kinds of stuff and nearly no money, so he basically went to my mom, and I had to go around to every store I'd stolen from and return their merchandise. It was, to say the least, terribly humiliating. On top of that, my stepdad wouldn't speak to me for about three months, I was grounded for everything, and so much crap came from just taking things that weren't mine, it was never worth it. Instead of ditching that girl, if she really was a good friend, you need to talk to her. I quit doing all of that after the humility of returning it and seeing the consequences first hand ( Luckily nobody pressed charges ), but she probably needs a good deal of help. Much better to have a friend ease you out of a mess like that rather than spend time in jail, but it seems as though some damage has already come to it. Sorry about the rant, but this thread kind of got to me. :\ Anyway, I hope you never have to go through that ordeal again. I think you handled it really well, as well as your mom. She's a kickarse parent.

And yeah, understood if you don't want to talk to that girl any more, but consider it.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
scipiomexicanus
post Sep 23 2003, 12:21 AM
Post #11

Super advanced member

Member No.: 607

that makes the speeding ticket I just got seem less annoying. I'm still gonna gripe though.

Why do cops care if youre doing 55 in a 35 if youre the only one on the road for over 200yds? Who Am I gonna crash into? the motocycle cop darting outof the parking lot at 60mph?

as for judgment click on this link: on second though dont, its a virus that puts cool dancers on your screen every time you type anything

--------------------
i can't come up w/ one short enough *sob*

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Sep 23 2003, 01:27 AM
Post #12

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

ergh.. that really sucks... at least you didnt get in trouble... dont feel too bad about what happened... it wasnt your fault that that happened... sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Sep 23 2003, 04:24 AM
Post #13

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

Britney was bailed out by her dad, vut he was pissed.. i've known her for 3 years, and we just got to be freind again after sunthing even worse happened... im not going to ditch her because she did apoligize and said she wouldnt do it again, but i dont think i trust her much... *sighs* and now i do have a criminal record.. becasue of my brother and freinds i have a record.. this sucx ... o yah, and my mom rockz.. she wants even mad, but she sure did give a good show... *hugs to my mom* thankx everyone for listening to me rant!

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Sep 23 2003, 04:30 AM
Post #14

suggestive cupcake

Member No.: 260

Heh, thanks for listening to mine!

I hope it gets better. They really need to take that off your record, since you did nothing at all.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 02:30 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!