Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bad Day, stoopid sickness
magikeyes14
post Oct 4 2003, 04:16 AM
Post #1

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 492

Ok, so over the last..2 weeks or so i have been sick... at first my dad and i thought it was just the flu or a cold or something... but then i still had it.. so i went to skewl like a normal kid, froze my butt off at 5 in the morning while walking to skewl...realized my body temperature was WAY under what its supposed to be, got hot and cold flashes... the normal flu stuff *for me* then i started getting dizzy and blacking out during my classes... i thought it was sorta normal (because i often get dizzy) then in my 3rd period the other day i blacked out for the hole period and when i woke up my teacher was looking at me like he saw a ghost... he siad that i passed out and started to covulse *shake or whatever, his word not mine* he sent me to the nurse, but me being as stubborn as i am, didnt go and just walked around.... hten todae, i couldnt stop coughing in my english class and i passed out AGAIN! it was starting to scare me around forth period when my freidn Casey was running his fingers through my hair, then the next thing i know the bell is ringing and he is trying to wake me up... i think i passed out or maybe i just fell asleep... iunno.... i got home and layed down, but i couldnt get to sleep becasue i was coughing.. it started hurting a little, like my lungs were banging on my rib cage... it sorta feel like there is a huge bruse on my rib cage but like on the inside... then tonight we went to this awsome party at the Harley Davidson store... it rocked for a while, but then my vision started to get a little blurry and evryhting started spinning.. i dont know if it was the amount of poeple or the smoke, but i couldnt breath and everything started getting really quite... my dad looked over at me and took my hand... then he freaked out cuz my ahds were ice cold... he told me we had to go home... i dont knwo whats wrong with me.. but my dad wants me to go to the doctors on mondae and see if i have bronchitis... he thinks i do because im so cold and i cant breath easily and it is constantly hurting.... sorry for the VERY long rant, but i had to get that out... anyone have any segestions how i can make this stuff stop?

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Oct 4 2003, 04:34 AM
Post #2

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

This might sound kinda crazy... but um... go see a doctor smile.gif I'm sorry... it sounds like you must be feeling pretty sick. Hopefully, it is nothing serious and can be taken care of easily enough. But, the only way you can find out for sure, is to go to the doctor. Well, that's my opinion anyways.... lol

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Oct 4 2003, 04:41 AM
Post #3

thnakx crissi.... my dad is making me go to the doctors on monday if it doesnt go away this weekend... i really dont like the doctors,... but if i have to go, i have to go u know?...stoopid sickness... and on top of it, Kyle (BF) is being weird... bad days suck.. thankx for listening to my rant smile.gif

--------------------
Forever Forbidden

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Oct 4 2003, 04:49 AM
Post #4

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

Anytime! I really hope you feel better soon.... And, I'm glad your dad is going to take you to the doctor if you aren't feeling better by Monday. smile.gif Trust me... I know all about hating doctors.... LOL But, they are good for something occassionally. tongue.gif hehe Feel better soon and TC!

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Oct 4 2003, 06:10 PM
Post #5

thankx..wow its morning (for me) and i feel like i got run over by a truck... hehe, the coughing has stopped...sorta dry.gif but now i keep having to check and see if i have bruses on my ribcage becasue it feels like i do... it feels sorta like when i got hit with a baseball bat by this guy.. but like over and over and over and over and over and over and ovr and over and over... ok now im just complainging, time for this post to end

--------------------
Forever Forbidden

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Oct 4 2003, 08:23 PM
Post #6

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 160

*mahusive hugs*

that's all i have to put

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Oct 5 2003, 04:27 AM
Post #7

*hugs* thankx

i feel really stupid now.. all my frined are telling me to go to the doctors because i coughed up blood... but i really really dont want to go to the doctors.. they always poke me with needles and make me feel worse then i did when i got there... but my freinds keep insisting i go before i trip to the doctors turns into a trip to the hospital.... im so stubborn... im just going to keep acting like im fine or sorta fine untill i get really bad and sick and something bad happeneds.. and they are gunna be pissed at me.. grr.. sad.gif stoopid sickness

--------------------
Forever Forbidden

+Quote Post
VVes
post Oct 5 2003, 05:13 AM
Post #8

iHuman

Member No.: 483

Krys, what you desribe sounds more like tuberculosis or pneumonia, bronchitis causes a lot of phlem/mucous production, but not bleeeding or passing out , this is quite worrisome.

http://my.webmd.com/content/healthwise/23/...9531713CA348%7D

I think you should go see a doctor, NOW, if not MONDAY, first thing.

You live in California, and I really really hope you don't have of those rare Asian bugs that are going around.

sad.gif

see a Med about this, please???

Uber hugs and kisses...

.::<3::.

--------------------

I live in my own little world, but it's ok they know me here.
Solo pensando en ti Dayan

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Oct 5 2003, 05:54 PM
Post #9

i haven an apointment for tomarro.... i really hope i dont have TB or sum asian thing.... thats skerry... pneumonia i could handle, bronchitis i can handle... but i dont think i could handle the other stuff..... now im sorta scared sad.gif

--------------------
Forever Forbidden

+Quote Post
Sun Tsu
post Oct 5 2003, 05:56 PM
Post #10

Flip Mode Is The Greatest

Group: New Members
Member No.: 29

Best of luck to you. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Oct 5 2003, 07:11 PM
Post #11

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

Magikeyes, this is one of those situations when you do something crazy like, oh, I don't know, GO TO A DOCTOR!!!
Passing out in class? Blood? Fits? For two weeks!?!? This is a golden opportunity to miss school, and you don't take it!? Tsh!

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Oct 5 2003, 08:00 PM
Post #12

but i like skewl... and my classes are uber hard and i dont want to miss anything.. but i know i should go... i feel a little better... but that might be because i have a hole bunch of different medacine in me... iunno... i hope it goes away soon

--------------------
Forever Forbidden

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Oct 5 2003, 08:14 PM
Post #13

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

Methinks you need to prioritise a little bit here?

+Quote Post
VVes
post Oct 5 2003, 11:22 PM
Post #14

iHuman

Member No.: 483

QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 5 2003, 02:23 PM)
Methinks you need to prioritise a little bit here?

^^^ agrees...

What's the use of being all gung-ho about something , if you aren't able to do it in the first place?... huh.gif

I admit you're brave and commited to this, Krys, but you have to understand that school isn't going to be caring for you, only you can!

When you're all healthy and ready to give your all , then go ahead and spend as much effort and energy as you see fit, but get well first? blink.gif

Anyway, I dont mean this to be a lecture or finger waggin at all, I'm just telling you again how worried I am ... and that it's time for you to take care of you...

... wink.gif ...

.:: off topic ::. you drool over too many guys in here...me ish getting jeeluz...

... laugh.gif

--------------------

I live in my own little world, but it's ok they know me here.
Solo pensando en ti Dayan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 02:41 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!