Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This Stupid Chick, oooh i'm so mad!
Silver Star Ange...
post Oct 10 2003, 08:13 PM
Post #1

The Six Train.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 636

mad.gif There's this chick at my school and who lives in my neigborhood. My best guy friend likes him, but she has no interest in him. She gave him a few hugs, and he thought it was really special. But the poor kid didn't know that she hugs A LOT of boyz. So now she's talkin about me when I only tried to help my friend... she thinks I did something really bad to her or something. Who's the right person, me or her? unsure.gif

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Oct 10 2003, 08:51 PM
Post #2

Guests

Well, that depends. What exacty did you do to help your friend?

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Oct 10 2003, 09:27 PM
Post #3

The Six Train.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 636

I told him that she flirts with a lot of boys and that he's not any more special. I didn't want him to get hurt

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Oct 11 2003, 01:17 AM
Post #4

Guests

Hm... well. I think... that depending on your point of view... both of you are right. Although I don't think it was a good idea to crush your friend's dreams like that.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 09:01 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!