IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Major Friendship Problems, I need a lot of love and prayers here.
Righteous
post Oct 14 2003, 02:53 AM
Post #1

Shut up, noob!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 367

I'm sure most of you are sick of hearing me talk about Harmonie my friend/exgirlfriend/exfiancé, but hear me out. Harmonie's been having a "relationship" with her firnd Laurel in which they get together occasionally and screw. Harm even admitted that she thinks Laurel's hotter than me and she wants her more. The thing is, I'm getting jealous (not envious) of Harmonie. It just doesn't sit well with me. That and images of her losing her virginity to some guy while high are raging in my mind ravenously. I'm on the edge of another episode. I just wish it would all go away. I want to rip these images out of my mind or crawl into a hole and die. I just wish I could talk to Harm about how I feel, but I just can't. I hate the way I'm feeling right now and try as I might, I can't get these images and feelings out of my head. I need advice, prayers, smacks in the face, anything that could help. I love you guys and you've always been there for me. Please help me out.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Oct 14 2003, 02:57 AM
Post #2

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

oooh boy... what a position to be in. well, heres my advice, you can choose to follow all of it, some of it, or none of it. but taking it into consideration might be a good idea...

take some time away from harmonie, ya know, like out of contact for a day or two or three, or however long it takes for you to get your mind straightened out. it sounds like you dont know exactly how to tell her how you feel inside, and taking some time away might give you time to let the words fall into place. or at the very least, let you unwind and get a little unstressed a bit.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Oct 14 2003, 03:17 AM
Post #3

Shut up, noob!

Cheese, at this junction in my life, if I could sit back, unwind and destress, I would. but 1) I've got a lot of stuff going down and 2) My mom challenged me to go a week without weed.

Thanks for the advice, though. I'll do my best with it and see how it works.

--------------------

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Oct 14 2003, 04:07 AM
Post #4

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

im sorry... i wish i could help you keep your mind off of these images running through your head, i tried last night, but i guess it was only temproary,..... u can alwyas talk to me ifu need to... *hugs and luts of luv* take care and tell me if you need anything

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Oct 14 2003, 04:36 AM
Post #5

Shut up, noob!

Thanks, Magik.

--------------------

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Oct 14 2003, 06:12 AM
Post #6

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

I'm sorry, Righteous. I wish I could offer some great advice or help in some way... but I'm pretty sure I can't. I would have suggested that you talk with Harm about how you are feeling.... But, you said you can't do that.... sad.gif

It seems awfully rude to tell you that she thinks somebody else is hotter and stuff. I guess there is no chance she is trying to make you jealous...? Or get some sort of reaction from you?

I really hope that things get sorted out for you soon.

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Oct 14 2003, 06:21 PM
Post #7

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

QUOTE (Righteous @ Oct 14 2003, 03:26 AM)
2) My mom challenged me to go a week without weed.

...thats not a major challange in fact i couldn't think of anything easier, well for me, and if it ia such a big thing then it's definately in your best interest to cut back...its only in your head and i refuse to beleive even you are that lacking in will power

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Oct 14 2003, 06:36 PM
Post #8

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

Bin the weed. Seriously, do it to prove to yourself that you can. Once you know that you can do without it, it puts you in a position of power, where you're in control of your own destiny.

Personally, I found doing that incredibly liberating when I was in a similar smoky place a few years back.

As for Harmonie, I'd go with Cheese. Get away from here for a while. And do something else. Set yourself some goals (going without weed is a good starter), and focus on achieving those. Maybe concentrating on something else will let you get some perspective, as it sounds like that's what you're lacking at the moment.

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Oct 14 2003, 07:07 PM
Post #9

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

I'm afraid all I can do is agree with Cheese & Jon & say take some space from Harm to sort your head out & what Jon said about the weed is good advice as well cause it's a downer & also wont be helping with your head either. sad.gif Good luck & big hugs wink.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Oct 15 2003, 01:57 AM
Post #10

Shut up, noob!

(hugs everyone)

Thanks guys. You rule. It's been a while, so I've decided to pick up my balls (figuratively) and call Harm tonight when she's off work. I'm sure it'll be easier when I actually talk to her (I usually just blurt things out and then try to explain myself. It usually works.) and it's not like it'll kill our friendship. We've been though a broken-off engagement for Christ's sake.

P.S- When she told me she thinks Laurel's hotter than me, I commented about how she's never "in the mood," and she said she is when, "Laurel pounces on me." I then said, "Is it because Laurel's hotter than me?" and she said, "Yeah, pretty much."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Oct 15 2003, 02:15 AM
Post #11

Shut up, noob!

Oh, yeah. Maybe this should go on another thread, but I'm almost through day three without grass.

--------------------

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Oct 15 2003, 02:37 AM
Post #12

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

Congratulations for going three days so far! smile.gif

It sounds like you and her have been through a lot together.... I'm sure things will get better soon!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 08:56 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!