IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Attention All Coming To The West Coast Meet, Reservations need to be made in March...
Phyllis
post Oct 14 2003, 05:28 AM
Post #1

Candbrush Threepwood

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 345

So, I was thinking, we need to make a thread to figure out how many people are coming, so we can figure out how much each of us needs to save up before March.

Please only respond if you are REALLY serious about coming.

What we need to know:

Will you be staying in the cabins with us?

If so, how many nights?

If you are a minor, will you be bringing a parent with you? Have they given you a fairly clear answer about being able to come? Are you willing to abide by the rule of no drinking if you're underaged (hate to keep bringing that up, but it IS really important)?

If you are not a minor, will you be interested in going to a local club with us on Sunday night for goth night (it is 18+, you don't need to be 21)? If you're under 18, can you drive (we do need a designated driver still, I think....)?

Oh, and btw, the date that won for the meet is July 10th-12th.

I think that's everything. If not, feel free to add on, anyone! smile.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Oct 14 2003, 05:31 AM
Post #2

Candbrush Threepwood

Will you be staying in the cabins with us? I think so...

If so, how many nights? Probably 2.

If you are not a minor, will you be interested in going to a local club with us on Sunday night for goth night (it is 18+, you don't need to be 21)? If you're under 18, can you drive (we do need a designated driver still, I think....)? Of course I'm going. happy.gif But, I can't drive. Even if I could...I'm of age, so I plan on drinking.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Oct 14 2003, 05:52 AM
Post #3

Ai Ravana-hime

Group: New Members
Member No.: 421

Will you be staying in the cabins with us? Yes and Lo's shower when applicable.

If so, how many nights? However long everyone else does.

If you are not a minor, will you be interested in going to a local club with us on Sunday night for goth night (it is 18+, you don't need to be 21)? If you're under 18, can you drive (we do need a designated driver still, I think....)? Yes I am going. Yes I am drinking so I cant DD sad.gif

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Oct 14 2003, 05:52 AM
Post #4

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Member No.: 252

me i am!! i'm going!!! i plan the whole time, in the cabins, i'm in the 18+ age group but under 21. um yeah i live far away so i will have to pay when i get there unless another arrangement is made. yep thats it for now.

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Oct 14 2003, 05:53 AM
Post #5

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

staying in cabins - hope so

how many nights - all three days

If you are not a minor, will you be interested in going to a local club with us on Sunday night for goth night (it is 18+, you don't need to be 21)? If you're under 18, can you drive (we do need a designated driver still, I think....)? i wll be 18 by that date, and so i MIGHT go goth clubbing.... and i MIGHT be able to drive... all depends really... oh, and if possable, i will NOT bring any parent for the meet.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
oxym0ronical
post Oct 14 2003, 05:58 AM
Post #6

badfish

Member No.: 139

Will you be staying in the cabins with us? Yes

If so, how many nights? 2-3

I'm not a minor, so.. no parent.

If you are not a minor, will you be interested in going to a local club with us on Sunday night for goth night (it is 18+, you don't need to be 21)? If you're under 18, can you drive (we do need a designated driver still, I think....)? Yep, I'm coming. As far as the drinking.. well.. unless you guys can't find another DD, I'll most likely be drinking too tongue.gif

+Quote Post
jadestorm
post Oct 14 2003, 06:02 AM
Post #7

Mon amour, A toi toujours, Ma chérie

Member No.: 435

i wanna go toooooo....lol

id like to go with my roomie aries and id like to stay in the cabins...how long however long he stays i guess smile.gif

--------------------
Your lips shine like Paris
Mon amour
A toi toujours
Ma chérie
But your tears bring a little London for me
Berlin can never be so cold as you reach

+Quote Post
Little Green Got...
post Oct 14 2003, 07:53 AM
Post #8

Only YOU can answer that question!

Member No.: 384

Well, I'm not enterly sure yet, I still have to talk it over with my chris but I think I'll be comming. If I am, I'll be the DD since I don't drink or any of that. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Oct 14 2003, 11:53 AM
Post #9

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Will you be staying in the cabins with us? yes unless you all bore me to death or won't let me rest and I decide to go home and abandon you for the night. jk Yes I'll be staying there just to enjoy the merryment of you lot

If so, how many nights?the 2 nights planned for

If you are a minor, will you be bringing a parent with you? Have they given you a fairly clear answer about being able to come? Are you willing to abide by the rule of no drinking if you're underaged (hate to keep bringing that up, but it IS really important)?

If you are not a minor, will you be interested in going to a local club with us on Sunday night for goth night (it is 18+, you don't need to be 21)? If you're under 18, can you drive (we do need a designated driver still, I think....)?I'm 24, I'm going, without me you can't find the place. I just hope we can find a DD, but if we can't I'll do it.

(oh and might want to change that date time to 10-13 since we're going to goth night, which is a Sunday, which meens the things going to go through Monday)

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Oct 14 2003, 02:57 PM
Post #10

Candbrush Threepwood

QUOTE (LoLo @ Oct 14 2003, 05:02 AM)
(oh and might want to change that date time to 10-13 since we're going to goth night, which is a Sunday, which meens the things going to go through Monday)

We're staying Saturday through Monday, aren't we?

Saturday is the 10th of July, Sunday is the 11th, and Monday is the 12th. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Oct 14 2003, 03:15 PM
Post #11

yeah the offical dates would be goog so the 10-13? we arrive saturday and leave monday, ok

--------------------

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Oct 14 2003, 03:19 PM
Post #12

Candbrush Threepwood

QUOTE (phoenix @ Oct 14 2003, 08:24 AM)
yeah the offical dates would be goog so the 10-13? we arrive saturday and leave monday, ok

No, the 10th through the 12th.

The 13th is a Tuesday. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Oct 14 2003, 03:49 PM
Post #13

Steadily spiralling into the abyss

Member No.: 154

Will you be staying in the cabins with us? aye...

If so, how many nights? probably 2...

If you are a minor, will you be bringing a parent with you? Have they given you a fairly clear answer about being able to come? Are you willing to abide by the rule of no drinking if you're underaged (hate to keep bringing that up, but it IS really important)? not bringing parent, they've said i can go, and i guess i can do the no alcohol thing...

--------------------
6:30pm
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Explicitly confrontational version of The Price Is Right.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
leopold
post Oct 17 2003, 09:14 AM
Post #14

Absentee Mod

Group: Moderators
From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

QUOTE (Debaser @ Oct 14 2003, 03:58 PM)
and i guess i can do the no alcohol thing...

After the last meet, it's prolly a wise move... wink.gif

Well, since I'm gonna be findin me meagre savings wiped out, plus havin to get a new place to live (which'll need to be tons bigger) then I can't afford to go any more... sad.gif

You guys all have a great time, an take loads o piccies!

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Oct 17 2003, 04:21 PM
Post #15

Candbrush Threepwood

Awww...we will Leo. And we'll miss ya there. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Oct 17 2003, 04:55 PM
Post #16

Ai Ravana-hime

I personally plan on taking MANY pics of Cand getting wild on the dance floor with me! laugh.gif

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Oct 17 2003, 05:01 PM
Post #17

Candbrush Threepwood

QUOTE (Prince Aries @ Oct 17 2003, 10:04 AM)
I personally plan on taking MANY pics of Cand getting wild on the dance floor with me! laugh.gif

You cannot capture on film what does not happen, Aries m'dear. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Oct 17 2003, 05:03 PM
Post #18

Ai Ravana-hime

Ahhh, Cand and LoLo. So full of life. So full of confidence. laugh.gif

At any rate, I plan on bringing MANY cameras and etc to capture EVERYTHING this is going to be a once in a lifetime chance! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Oct 17 2003, 06:40 PM
Post #19

awww...... i'll dance!!!! get my grove thang on

--------------------

[B] Own Microsoft

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Oct 23 2003, 04:15 PM
Post #20

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 240

Bump! Cause I'd hope there's more people coming than this. I hope to answer soon. Unfortunately I still lack jobage, and therefore cash.

+Quote Post
werewolf3361
post Oct 24 2003, 03:34 PM
Post #21

Lost in my mind

Member No.: 555

Will you be staying in the cabins with us? yes....

If so, how many nights? all of them I hope..... wink.gif

If you are a minor, will you be bringing a parent with you? Have they given you a fairly clear answer about being able to come? Are you willing to abide by the rule of no drinking if you're underaged (hate to keep bringing that up, but it IS really important)? I'm 14.... so yeah i'll have a parent with me.... and yes I do have a fairly clear answer about them coming... I don't know what parent I'll be bringing but yeah.... all I have to do is pass all my classes which I'm doing.... really well... happy.gif and I'll abide to not drinking.... I guess..... lol.... biggrin.gif

If you are not a minor, will you be interested in going to a local club with us on Sunday night for goth night (it is 18+, you don't need to be 21)? If you're under 18, can you drive (we do need a designated driver still, I think....)? once again i'm 14.... so I can't go to the club as much as I'd like to... dry.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
I <3 Girls
"Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!"

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Oct 24 2003, 04:03 PM
Post #22

Candbrush Threepwood

QUOTE (werewolf3361 @ Oct 24 2003, 08:43 AM)
If you're under 18, can you drive (we do need a designated driver still, I think....)?

Whoops. I just realized there's a typo there. It should say if you're under 21, not 18...since if you're under 18 you'll obviously be doing something else while we're at the club.

Also, it looks like there'll be 9 of us who are not bringing parents, and only 1 who is bringing parents thus far. Does anyone want to volunteer to stay in the parents cabin so things will be a bit more balanced (I definitely don't...parents make me nervous...but I thought I'd ask anyhow)? biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 30 2003, 02:22 AM
Post #23

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Member No.: 649

umm...ill need more info on it if i am to go.

basic stuff...and my dad (if i can go) will probably want to go with me.

i surely hope i can go! and if i can..ill give my info now.

Will you be staying in the cabins with us?yes

If so, how many nights? all of them

If you are a minor, will you be bringing a parent with you? Have they given you a fairly clear answer about being able to come? Are you willing to abide by the rule of no drinking if you're underaged (hate to keep bringing that up, but it IS really important)? never have, never will drink. i might bring kombucha though, which has alchohol in it(very teeny amounts). my dad aproves of that. they havent given an answer yet..i need mroe info first.

If you are not a minor, will you be interested in going to a local club with us on Sunday night for goth night (it is 18+, you don't need to be 21)? If you're under 18, can you drive (we do need a designated driver still, I think....)? [b]alas...i cant go to the club...so ill be in the cabns playing solitaire with underaged peoples. suuuure...well prolly just have a big orgy. tongue.gif

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Oct 30 2003, 02:41 AM
Post #24

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

This is still a maybe, but i'm definately interested in representing the UK crew massiiiive!!

Will you be staying in the cabins with us?yes

If so, how many nights? all of them... and then some unsure.gif

If you are a minor, will you be bringing a parent with you? Have they given you a fairly clear answer about being able to come? Are you willing to abide by the rule of no drinking if you're underaged (hate to keep bringing that up, but it IS really important)? no 'rents for me, i'm a free spirit

If you are not a minor, will you be interested in going to a local club with us on Sunday night for goth night (it is 18+, you don't need to be 21)? If you're under 18, can you drive (we do need a designated driver still, I think....)? I'll be there, and just as an aside, i've passed for 21 when i was 18...i'll be nearly 20 when this roles around...just a thought >_>

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Oct 30 2003, 02:41 AM
Post #25

Candbrush Threepwood

All the info we have is already listed in this thread, ATD. If your parents aren't too wild about traveling all the way to California for a meet, I believe there is also an east coast meet in progress.

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 05:11 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!