Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cyberpunk Name Genorator, i cant spell
hinsley
post Oct 15 2003, 07:38 PM
Post #1

Talking Cat? Eh, its been dun.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 288

it says to type in your first middle and last initial but it only lets me type in two letters. am i jsut being fussy now...

--------------------
Drunken words are sober thoughts.

"But it's turtles all the way down!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mata
post Oct 15 2003, 10:42 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hiya Hins, long time no see.

The system is programmed with 2x26 sets of first names and 2x26 sets of last names. The middle initial is used to differentiate which of the two sets of first and last names you get shown (which is why the first name will only appear after you have pressed the second key).

You only get shown your equivalent first and last names, the middle initial is just to make the system work.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 20 2003, 08:39 PM
Post #3

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 649

also, i havent been able ot use the generator in a while, is there somethign wrong with it or my comp? cos everything else works

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
Mata
post Oct 20 2003, 11:05 PM
Post #4

It seems to work okay for me. You do need to do the first click on the screen before it will function (I never worked out why that was) but after that typing in three letters should produce a name.

If you're not even seeing anything it's probably a problem with your end. Try leaving the page then clearing your cached internet files (Tools>Internet Options>press 'Delete') and look again. That might sort it out for you.

--------------------
The Matazone Games blog

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 21 2003, 06:26 PM
Post #5

thanx, i figured it out yesterday, and it wasnt that i wasnt clicking on the screen (silly mata, im still MOSTLY literate). it works on and off, and it is def a problem on my end, ty, luvs

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
Mata
post Oct 22 2003, 11:54 AM
Post #6

Hey, given that a lot of people manage to miss the 'add shipping' buttons all over the t-shirt shop when they order and the instructions everywhere telling them to press them, I figure it's always worth checking that people have read things properly before going for the more technical issues.

It's the equivalent of a technical helpline saying 'Are you sure it's plugged in?' before asking someone to re-install device drivers!

--------------------
The Matazone Games blog

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 22 2003, 07:05 PM
Post #7

ha ha ha, uhhh...your so witty. and i do see logic and resoning behind your reasoning. er..taht was redundant...oh well.

thx for taking the time ot address the prob, its all resolved now, i just have ot reload it a few times before it works.

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 09:16 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!